Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Just Cut Off A Friend Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Just Cut Off A Friend Now (1176 Views)

Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / Christmas At The #soundcitymvp2016, Win A Ticket For You And Friend Now / Nigerian Music Is Rubbish I Just Hate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by crazygod(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
I've never heard of vic o before, and a friend on my bbm list kept hyping him as the best naija rapper ever to hold a mic.
I thought I should check out who this dude is and I downloaded his 'diss song' of meek mill and drake....
To cut the long story short, I broke my phone out of anger and cut off my friend forever.
To think he got over 5k tweets
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by QueenEdna(f): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
you cut him off with what? with machete or axe
if none of the aforementioned just go and sleep.
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by crazygod(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
you cut him off with what? with machete or axe
if none of the aforementioned just go and sleep.

Download that track at your own risk. Then u'll know exactly what I'm talking about
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
crazygod:
I've never heard of vic o before, and a friend on my bbm list kept hyping him as the best naija rapper ever to hold a mic.
I thought I should check out who this dude is and I downloaded his 'diss song' of meek mill and drake....
To cut the long story short, I broke my phone out of anger and cut off my friend forever.

Which Vic?

Vic Mensah?
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by GIYAZZ(m): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2015
crazygod:

Download that track at your own risk. Then u'll know exactly what I'm talking about
Lol, Vic O na play play na. grin
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2015
crazygod:

and u created a thread for this? smh
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by crazygod(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
CreekReporter:

and u created a thread for this? smh
Yes. Last I checked, its a free world
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by Awesomeking: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
That vic o fool is so annoying goin about making noise that he can "beat" mi,ice prince and all the other nigerian rappers,he lied about jayz wanting to make a track with him also

and the guy ehn,he resemble weed
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by Eureka123(f): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2015
I no go look Uche face... grin grin
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by Nursecaleb(m): 7:05am On Sep 02, 2015
That mad guy,downloaded the song and all I could hear was Drake and meek wo o,is that a song,that guy is nut
Re: I Just Cut Off A Friend Now by crazygod(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Nursecaleb:
That mad guy,downloaded the song and all I could hear was Drake and meek wo o,is that a song,that guy is nut
grin

(1) (Reply)

That One Song You Don't Get Tired Of Listening To. / Mp3 : M West – Odun Yi / Who Know The Title Of Chinese Soundtrack Need It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.