Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG (7407 Views)

*DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support / Sell On Jumia, Konga, Dealdey, Kaymu, Etc, From BENIN! / Kaymu.com.ng Scam Alert!! Be Warned Sellers - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
beautycrush24:

thanks for ur concern. But i'm really at a loss as to what to do.

have u tried reporting to CPC?? Thay are d only federal parastatal i can think of right now that could help. Or u want to sue/press charges??
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
shockwave91:

have u tried reporting to CPC?? Thay are d only federal parastatal i can think of right now that could help. Or u want to sue/press charges??

just need to think of a good plan. I should know what to do by monday. Kaymu cannot go around duping people with their platform and expect to get away with it everytime.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
beautycrush24:

just need to think of a good plan. I should know what to do by monday. Kaymu cannot go around duping people with their platform and expect to get away with it everytime.

yeah ur right. It's unacceptable. We all clamour 4 indigenous companies to come up with the goods and provide nigerians with services of international standards but then they end up being worse. Take ur time, make a good plan & involve ereryone who u believe can aid u in this fight. By the grace of God u'll come out victorious.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
damn. Such a pathetic story. Sorry ma'm.
How do u report this?
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
shockwave91:

yeah ur right. It's unacceptable. We all clamour 4 indigenous companies to come up with the goods and provide nigerians with services of international standards but then they end up being worse. Take ur time, make a good plan & involve ereryone who u believe can aid u in this fight. By the grace of God u'll come out victorious.
amen! Thanks a lot.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by fiestajoe: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
scammer ever were pls come to jumia for ur seller center

How do one come to jumia as a seller? I heard that being a merchant on jumia is not an easy task.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
not so easy bro
fiestajoe:

How do one come to jumia as a seller? I heard that being a merchant on jumia is not an easy task.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by 5p1naz(m): 1:07am On Aug 30, 2015
how has this not made the front page and tonto dikeh is all over the front page? smh lalasticlala seun
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2015
i want to be blocked if this doesn't make front page.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2015
5p1naz:
how has this not made the front page and tonto dikeh is all over the front page? smh lalasticlala seun

it beats my imagination too. Probably covering d kaymu people. Crime shouldnt be swept under d carpet. We accuse obasanjo and buhari when we are worse than them. B4 u know what's happening, this post will be deleted or hidden. Smh
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Miraeable(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2015
So sori for your loss, though dat scammer was too smart grin his luck will soon run out.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Miraeable:
So sori for your loss, though dat scammer was too smart grin his luck will soon run out.
i'm sure he knows that
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Joshua8694(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2015
wat are u waiting for, take d person number to telecom and they will track his number, den report to d police, and make sure u sue kaymu for wat happen.
As I am typing dis I am really really angry.
You have to act fast.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Joshua8694:
wat are u waiting for, take d person number to telecom and they will track his number, den report to d police, and make sure u sue kaymu for wat happen.
As I am typing dis I am really really angry.
You have to act fast.

Thanks. I'm sure you're not as angry as i am
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Laredojohn(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2015
beautycrush24:
I see kaymunigeria viewing this but ofcourse i guess they have nothing reasonable to say as usual
Kaymu isn't on nl, if your topic link is shared on fb, twitter and other social media pages they belong, their top hierarchy can look into it...
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Laredojohn:

Kaymu isn't on nl, if your topic link is shared on fb, twitter and other social media pages they belong, their top hierarchy can look into it...

ok. thanks
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by slim49z(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
If I were you, I would take the mobiles numbers to their network providers with every evidence of what happened. They should be able to trace it.

Then, with my Lawyer in tow, I would visit their head office and put in official complaint. I'll remind them that if after 3 days, they haven't done anything, I'm gonna sue their ass for actual damages of 300k and punitive damages of 1 million.

Then I would visit CPC and put in official complaint too. This should get the ball rolling.

Don't let it go girl, do something!
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
slim49z:
If I were you, I would take the mobiles numbers to their network providers with every evidence of what happened. They should be able to trace it.

Then, with my Lawyer in tow, I would visit their head office and put in official complaint. I'll remind them that if after 3 days, they haven't done anything, I'm gonna sue their ass for actual damages of 300k and punitive damages of 1 million.

Then I would visit CPC and put in official complaint too. This should get the ball rolling.

Don't let it go girl, do something!
Thanks. I feel encouraged already. i'm working on something already. You all should just join me in praying that it works.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by StarboyMichael(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sorry for your loss. I don't even know how to buy from kaymu
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by slim49z(m): 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
beautycrush24:

Thanks. I feel encouraged already. i'm working on something already. You all should just join me in praying that it works.
Good. Send a message to the email address on my profile. I want to see how this one ends. I would also offer help whenever possible.

Nigerian companies think they could do anything and get awy with it. The fact that they didn't do anything after your complaint still amazes me. Damn!
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
slim49z:
Good. Send a message to the email address on my profile. I want to see how this one ends. I would also offer help whenever possible.

Nigerian companies think they could do anything and get awy with it. The fact that they didn't do anything after your complaint still amazes me. Damn!

Alrite.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
StarboyMichael:
Sorry for your loss. I don't even know how to buy from kaymu

U dont know how lucky u are. U better not learn o else u'll be the one to open a thread next on how they duped u too.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by alfa0: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sorry for your loss,i have dumped kaymu long time ago,reason: i received a call for an item i do not sell,an item i do not have on my store.
i said to my self something must be wrong somewhere.so i left them
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by beautycrush24(f): 11:02am On Sep 01, 2015
alfa0:
Sorry for your loss,i have dumped kaymu long time ago,reason: i received a call for an item i do not sell,an item i do not have on my store.
i said to my self something must be wrong somewhere.so i left them

They are really dubious.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by alfa0: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
beautycrush24:

They are really dubious.

with my little experience in buying online,eBay,amazon,Craigslist etc ,i strongly believe that Nigerian online business is still far way from pass mark.we are praying we get their someday.
A couple of times i have done business with scammers on ebay,but i tell you, i got all my money back from either paypal or the bank through ebay protection policy.maximum 10 days my money was refunded.
The truth is that there will surely be scammers on online business but how the merchants of these e-commerce website handle it remains what makes the huge difference.
i pray we will get there some day.
Re: Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG by Ikem24(f): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2015
So sorry for ur loss. Dats a lot of money. God wld replenish wat u lost IJN Amen. I believe u hv learnt alot 4rm wat happened. This wld not happen again. Take hrt dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Buyers For Your Dried And Smoked Fish. / Segun Aganga Attacked For Helping Indian Car Manufacturers / Business Opportunities In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.