Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North (817 Views)

Why The South Is Afraid Of Oil Discovery In The North / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by Realisticman: 3:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
1 The Highest ranking APC senator from the South-East is Ngige and was pencilled down to become the senate president if he wins re-election; what happened to him? His region replaced him with a woman accused in a bullet proof car scam. The rest is history. But whose fault?
2 Ameachi is the highest ranking member of the APC from the South-South. Just when rumour had it that he will be given a high position in the government; what happened? His people started to shout 'looting of Rivers state fund' just so that he will not be considered. The SGF is now also history for that man. Now again, whose fault?
3 Fashola a darling of the president whose closeness to the president attracted Tinubu so much. What happened; the Lagos state government started to put up different corruption allegations. For what purpose? To bring him down. Whose fault is this again?
All those appointed in the North have their own short coming too. But did you hear anybody from the North saying so?
I think the North played their cards very well and the South has put itself in a tight corner.
The South should go and learn political tolerance among themselves if they want to be taken seriously.
Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ode undecided
Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by christinie(f): 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Another way of diverting our attention from the main issue? You forgot to acknowledge that most of the appointees from the North are NOT politicians. If Buhari couldn't trust Fashola and Amechi because people say they are corrupt, what about other people from the South? We have a lot of technocrats in the South, DON'T WE? . So why didn't our cry that Atiku and other Northern elements are corrupt stop Buhari from appointing Northerners? Stop playing with our intelligence. We are not kids.
Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by gists: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
Another way of diverting our attention from the main issue? You forgot to acknowledge that most of the appointees from the North are NOT politicians. If Buhari couldn't trust Fashola and Amechi because people say they are corrupt, what about other people from the South? We have a lot of technocrats in the South, DON'T WE? . So why didn't our cry that Atiku and other Northern elements are corrupt stop Buhari from appointing Northerners? Stop playing with our intelligence. We are not kids.
Two questions:
1) Did you vote for PMB? If not, save us the sermon
2) If you voted PMB, did you vote him to deliver good governance or to appoint people from all regions. As for me I voted him to deliver good governance. And at the moment, he is over-delivering!

What on earth was my gain personally when OBJ was the president, Bankole was the speaker, now we have 2 principal slots at HOR and not to mention the VP from my state too.

This is what I care about:
Nigerian army establishes command in Sambisa
Nigerian airforce uproots BH
PMB orders clean up of Ogoni land
PMB approves 65 private refineries (if each refinery employs 100 people, that's a whole 6500 job!! not much but FAARRR better than compared to NIS scam that killed Nigerians)
Electricity supply hit all time high in Nigeria
Refineries working
etc....etc....

In Prof. Pat Utomi's voice:
“Let’s get serious. Let‘s get to move this country forward and away from all this small, petty issues. To me it is not an important issue and I don’t want to deal with it. The President can appoint everybody from one village. As long as the people can get the job done, let them get it done. That is what Nigerians wanted and that is what they voted for”.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/07/buhari-free-to-appoint-everybody-from-one-village-pat-utomi/

2 Likes

Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by christinie(f): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Since you believe that Nigeria belongs to only those who voted for Buhari, I can authoritatively classify you as a bush animal who should not be on the same page with me, therefore gtfo.
gists:

Two questions:
1) Did you vote for PMB? If not, save us the sermon
2) If you voted PMB, did you vote him to deliver good governance or to appoint people from all regions. As for me I voted him to deliver good governance. And at the moment, he is over-delivering!

What on earth was my gain personally when OBJ was the president, Bankole was the speaker, now we have 2 principal slots at HOR and not to mention the VP from my state too.

This is what I care about:
Nigerian army establishes command in Sambisa
Nigerian airforce uproots BH
PMB orders clean up of Ogoni land
PMB approves 65 private refineries (if each refinery employs 100 people, that's a whole 6500 job!! not much but FAARRR better than compared to NIS scam that killed Nigerians)
Electricity supply hit all time high in Nigeria
Refineries working
etc....etc....

In Prof. Pat Utomi's voice:
Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by gists: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
Since you believe that Nigeria belongs to only those who voted for Buhari, I can authoritatively classify you as a bush animal who should not be on the same page with me, therefore gtfo.

Pele (i.e sorry if it pains so much)
we ENDURED the six harrowing years you people put this nation through with this same fo0lish religious/tribal politics.
We will not allow you to distract the president. You can wail till thy kingdom come if you so wish or hug the nearest transformer (mind you the transformers are now working)

1 Like

Re: The South Is FIGHTING Itself But Blaming The North by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Realisticman:
1 The Highest ranking APC senator from the South-East is Ngige and was pencilled down to become the senate president if he wins re-election; what happened to him? His region replaced him with a woman accused in a bullet proof car scam. The rest is history. But whose fault?
2 Ameachi is the highest ranking member of the APC from the South-South. Just when rumour had it that he will be given a high position in the government; what happened? His people started to shout 'looting of Rivers state fund' just so that he will not be considered. The SGF is now also history for that man. Now again, whose fault?
3 Fashola a darling of the president whose closeness to the president attracted Tinubu so much. What happened; the Lagos state government started to put up different corruption allegations. For what purpose? To bring him down. Whose fault is this again?
All those appointed in the North have their own short coming too. But did you hear anybody from the North saying so?
I think the North played their cards very well and the South has put itself in a tight corner.
The South should go and learn political tolerance among themselves if they want to be taken seriously.

Who told dis bloody lair that Stella oduah contested with Ngige

(1) (Reply)

British Author, Frederick Forsyth, Spied For MI6 During Nigerian Civil War / Naira Falls To N220/dollar As Hajj, School Fees Payment Fuel Demand / NDLEA Arrest Woman For Drug Trafficking 2.04kg Of Cannibis; Blames Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.