Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Where Is Sonoflucifer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Sonoflucifer? (2433 Views)

Sonoflucifer!!!!. ***** Who Is Your Bible HERO?**** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Anas09: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol. Where is that clown who keeps challenging God? Has he repented and received christ or has Changed his Moniker?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Anas09:
Lol. Where is that clown who keeps challenging God? Has he repented and received christ or has Changed his Moniker?

PM him.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol

SonOfLucifer, where art thou? We miss you? embarassed
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol
SonOfLucifer, where art thou? We miss you? embarassed
Hi boo. kiss

Sonoflucifer = muskeeto.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

Hi boo. kiss

Sonoflucifer = muskeeto.

Really?

Hey darl cheesy
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Really?

Hey darl cheesy
Heehe. kiss True story. Was tough. Only 2 people knew who I really was. Cant believe I was able to play that for over a year.
How you dey? Nice dp btw. smiley
https://www.topiama.com/r/2244/iama-jonestown-survivorwhistle-blower-i-was-a
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Anas09:
Still an atheist. smiley
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Anas09:

The slowpoke is mellin
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 29, 2015
emrain:

The slowpoke is mellin
the slowpoke is waxing stronger and u another slowpoke is going down day by day.. Slave....

Keep on fooling ur self (and hey why has ur god not done anything yet to me? Or is he an incompetent god)

I am much more stronger than u, ur pastor, ur religion, ur man made god all join together)... Can u beat that slowpoke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

Heehe. kiss True story. Was tough. Only 2 people knew who I really was. Cant believe I was able to play that for over a year.
How you dey? Nice dp btw. smiley
https://www.topiama.com/r/2244/iama-jonestown-survivorwhistle-blower-i-was-a

Em....are you sure you're SOL?

Last I checked, SOL is a satanist, not an atheist. What happened?

And I can't view that link, BTW.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

What do you require as proof? grin

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by plaetton: 11:41am On Aug 29, 2015
MzNelly:

Christians easily conflate Lucifer with Satan, even though their bible makes no such claims.

Christians, knowing very little about their own religion, are Obviously confused on the matter, and would use the two personalities interchangeably.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mellin:
the slowpoke is waxing stronger and u another slowpoke is going down day by day.. Slave....

Keep on fooling ur self (and hey why has ur god not done anything yet to me? Or is he an incompetent god)

I am much more stronger than u, ur pastor, ur religion, ur man made god all join together)... Can u beat that slowpoke?

grin grin grin grin

Enterpainment

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by texanomaly(f): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

Hi boo. kiss

Sonoflucifer = muskeeto.

shocked
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

What do you require as proof? grin

Lol, I missed you hun cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Welcome back. smiley
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by tartar9(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sonoflucifer is dead and roasting with the devil in Hell frankmishael1 curse finally worked,you happy now? Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by johnydon22(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
tartar9:
Sonoflucifer is dead and roasting with the devil in Hell frankmishael1 curse finally worked,you happy now? Hallelujah!!
Frankmishael1 is an imbecil_e.... He said that i too wouldnt live till april 1st. . that if i fail to die before april then he is not worshipping a living God...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
johnydon22:
Frankmishael1 is an imbecil_e.... He said that i too wouldnt live till april 1st. . that if i fail to die before april then he is not worshipping a living God...
Ah.. That retard. Is he still alive?
I remember getting on your nerves one. Forgive me, it was all an act. Apparently, it worked. grin
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by johnydon22(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

Ah.. That retard. Is he still alive?
I remember getting on your nerves one. Forgive me, it was all an act. Apparently, it worked. grin
Lol...didn't get on my nerves ...

Mana the semantics was out of the line shaaa undecided ... Frankmishael1 is my example of how religion can make someone a retard
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
johnydon22:

grin For this same Niaraland? How many years did those bias mods ban him? You seemany some of those deists are the devil they have been looking for.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Dekatron(m): 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol

like one slowpoke, ode, slowpoke, mumu, idiot fool Told me that his juju will kill me if I drop my contact. Guess what? I did!! Yes. I dropped my 2 numbers & home address. That even WON A BABE FOR ME as she added me on whatsapp. Till today, am alive though he said the max days for his juju to work is 7 days.

why can't their Gods/Juju kill IMMEDIATELY? Why mention a day/time? Is it trying to calculate his odds? I dnt gerrit

THANKS TO THE SLOWPOKE, I GOT A NAIRALAND BABE. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
musKeeto:

Still an atheist. smiley
Heaya, and I was hoping you would have repented. You were so close, why hesitate?

Are you not tired of this game of pretence?
You know God is calling you, how long are you going to hesitate?
Just end the war and stop torturing yourself.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by OtemAtum: 2:30pm On May 22, 2017
Hiswordxray:

Heaya, and I was hoping you would have repented. You were so close, why hesitate?

Are you not tired of this game of pretence?
You know God is calling you, how long are you going to hesitate?
Just end the war and stop torturing yourself.
words of emotion... Can only convert a weak-minded fellow undecided
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Hiswordxray(m): 10:07pm On May 22, 2017
OtemAtum:
words of emotion... Can only convert a weak-minded fellow undecided
We are not machines, we all need love and God is love. God created that desire for love in you so that it can drive you to Him. I know you have tried to satisfy your hunger for love and you have meet with many disappointment. That hunger for love that lies deep inside you is designed to find satisfaction only in God. No human can satisfy it, so respond to it and come to your Creator
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by AccidentalGenius: 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
Hiswordxray:

We are not machines, we all need love and God is love. God created that desire for love in you so that it can drive you to Him. I know you have tried to satisfy your hunger for love and you have meet with many disappointment. That hunger for love that lies deep inside you is designed to find satisfaction only in God. No human can satisfy it, so respond to it and come to your Creator
God loves you so much he created hell just in case you don't love him back.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by analice107: 12:02am On May 23, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
Do you have a problem with that? Is there something you wanna do about that?

He created hellfire for you if you disobey. Enjoy your flames.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by OtemAtum: 2:25am On May 23, 2017
Hiswordxray:

I love God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc because he has good attitude, not Yahweh whose attitude is so bad and nauseating. God forbid that I should love mumu Yahweh.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

I love God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, Allah, etc because he has good attitude, not Yahweh whose attitude is so bad and nauseating. God forbid that I should love mumu Yahweh.
Does he love you back?
Has he told you personally that he loves you?
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Hiswordxray(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2017
AccidentalGenius:
God loves me so much He saved me from the hell the devil created through his rebellion
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by OtemAtum: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
Hiswordxray:

Does he love you back?
Has he told you personally that he loves you?

God Almighty has never spoken verbally with any human being before since the beginning of the Universe. I feel the love of God Almighty in everything around me. I see the earth as a place of temporary uneasiness where God Almighty wants our species to experience something else and return to the afterlives of perfect peace. Our lives here on earth is just like 1 over infinity of the remaining lives we have to spend.

Other species and beings have their own planets where they go and experience uneasiness too, then they return to the afterlives of peace where God Almighty, the peaceful energy, is more concentrated.
Re: Where Is Sonoflucifer? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 12:18pm On May 24, 2017
analice107:

Do you have a problem with that? Is there something you wanna do about that?

He created hellfire for you if you disobey. Enjoy your flames.
The christians heaven is terrible than hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Valentine / Pray For Alfaseltzer.( The Satanist) / VIDEO - Delivered From 39 Demons At T.B Joshua's Church London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.