Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,012 members, 7,849,081 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV (243595 Views)

Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (183) (Go Down)

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Krak:
Bet number: 59634053

Username: krak

Number of slots: 1

1. 22.10.15 16:00
FC Zirka Kirovohrad - FC Illichivec Mariupol (Double Chance)
Customer type: FC Zirka Kirovohrad/X @ 1.08
Result:

2. 22.10.15 17:15
Lyngby BK - FC Vestsjaelland (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Lyngby BK @ 1.20
Result:

3. 22.10.15 17:00
FK Khimki - FC Torpedo Vladimir (Double Chance)
Customer type: FK Khimki/X @ 1.12
Result:

4. 22.10.15 20:05
Villarreal CF - FC Dinamo Minsk (Double Chance)
Customer type: Villarreal CF/X @ 1.03
Result:

5. 22.10.15 18:00
Sporting CP - KS Skenderbeu (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.10
Result:

6. 22.10.15 18:00
FC Basel - CF Os Belenenses (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.25
Result:

7. 22.10.15 16:00
FK Gabala - Borussia Dortmund (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.12
Result:

8. 22.10.15 18:45
Talaea El Gaish - Al Ahly Cairo (First Team Clean Sheet)
Customer type: No @ 1.12
Result:

Pls quote me

All is well that ends well. I believe this is GREEN...
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Ganjafama(m): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
LieDetector:
na lie... For your mind now you happy say these people dey battle with their slots cheesy

(no offense) #justkidding
Lemme chip in something. One might find himself struggling in a particular round. If he manages to qualify things may turn around and he may start winning all his slots. PFP is all about luck and a little experience. Don't be surprised that the winner might turn out to be one unkown underdog.

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyeme1:
Username Oluyemi009

Bet number: 59760905

No of Slots 1

Group D

Total Odd 1.95

Type of bet: Single

Soccer / International Youth / U17 World Cup, Group E
1 22.10.15 21:00 South Africa - North Korea (Under/Over 2,5 goals) Over ?-? 1.95

Cc: Akraym, Troot, Puskin
oyeme1:

Username Oluyemi009

Bet number: 59760830

No of Slots 1

Group D

Total Odd 1.65

Type of bet: Single

Soccer / International Youth / U17 World Cup, Group E
1 22.10.15 21:00 South Africa - North Korea (Under/Over 2,5 goals) Under ?-? 1.65

Cc: Akraym, Troot, Puskin

Both games VOIDED and SLOTS forfeited.

This kind of games will NOT be TOLERATED.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:

Both games VOIDED and SLOT forfeited.

Hmmmm
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ganjafama:
Lemme chip in something. One might find himself struggling in a particular round. If he manages to qualify things may turn around and he may start winning all his slots. PFP is all about luck and a little experience. Don't be surprised that the winner might turn out to be one unkown underdog.
Absolutely on point
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
If you enrolled in this competition having this kind of dubious tactics in mind, you better switch off that idea.

An example has been set.
This will serve as a deterrent to others who may harbour such ideas.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ms troot.......kindly roger us the scoreboard.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:

Both games VOIDED and SLOT forfeited.

This is injustice, how can you void my games and make me forfeit my slots. Did I break any of the rules? If you were God I wonder how you will treat your creatures
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Chelseafan1: 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:

I'm still tryna figure out what Oyeme1 did wrong, could it be the difference in odds?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I'm still tryna figure out what Oyeme1 did wrong, could it be the difference in odds?

The same game but two opposite options. One is Over 2.5 goals and the other Under 2.5 goals.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I think its cos since he had 2 slot nd all he need is 2points so he play over in one slot nd under in another slot for thesame game.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Ganjafama(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:

Haba!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Injustice again!!!!! Oyeme1's games should stand 'cos he didn't break any rule!! It's a tactics! He applied his common sense which I salute.
Kindly show us where it is stated in the rules that you can't play the same market; different/opposite event

THE POINT IS HE DIDN'T BREAK ANY RULE!!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even if my games will be voided, my slots should be returned because nothing like this was stated in the rules. How am I suppose to know it is wrong. This is just a matter of common sense. Puskin acts as if he is God
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
this is a serious matter.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyeme1:
Even if my games will be voided, my slots should be returned because nothing like this was stated in the rules. How am I suppose to know it is wrong. This is just a matter of common sense. Puskin acts as if he is God

Actually I think ur tactics goes against common sense.

How can you play the same game with two different option? That is tantamount to Ojoro.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Merrybet, guess you are seeing this and you aint making any comment, this is simply unfair
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Krak:

How can you play the same game with two different option? That is tantamount to Ojoro.

where is such stated in the rules?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyeme1:

where is such stated in the rules?

Even if its not expressly stated in the rules, your tactic is tantamount to cheating.

Besides, the rule cannot expressly cover every single scenario but decisions and new rules will be made depending on the facts and circumstance.

A new, clear and express rule now ought to be made against tactics such as urs because it actually goes against fairplay in every sense of the word.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
@Oyeme1
if you like scream blue murder....it really won't bother me.
I know for a fact that if anyone uses such tactics to knock out his opponent in the forth coming knock-out stages.......everyone will complain and will deem it unfair and dubious.

Your tactics is very UNFAIR and must be condemned in the strongest of terms to show that it will NOT be TOLERATED.

.......and might I remind you that the rules is subject to amendments and your actions indeed calls for such.

Consider yourself lucky......that I did not take it too far by invoking rule 17:

17. Any attempts to abuse or break the rules will result in the following disciplinary actions.
*Disqualification from the tourney.

You made an attempt to find a loophole in the rule.....which I consider as an abuse....and a very serious one.

Most of all.........the Judges/ MODs decision is final.

Please, if you find the ruling too harsh.....consider taking it up with International Court of Justice, The Hague. grin grin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well..if u ask me..

Oyeme did not break any rule and I would have done same if in his shoes since there was nothing of such in d rule.

Puskin's decision was too harsh...we all try to use common sense in pfp. We all try to use slot advantage.

Oyeme took advantage of his slot and he has no fault because the competition has rules and this is not part of the rules EXCEPT ofcourse u just want to make the rule NOW and that shouldn't affect his game.

There is a Yoruba saying that where there is no rule, there is no sin.

Voiding his slip is not justice @all.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Chelseafan1: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
femcruz:

I think its cos since he had 2 slot nd all he need is 2points so he play over in one slot nd under in another slot for thesame game.

Krak:

The same game but two opposite options. One is Over 2.5 goals and the other Under 2.5 goals.

tnx guys, now I understand, d guy na sharp guy sha o..cheesy

I feel sorry for him though.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Krak:

Krak:
Even if its not expressly stated in the rules, your tactic is tantamount to cheating.
Besides, the rule cannot expressly cover every single scenario but decisions and new rules will be made depending on the facts and circumstance.
A new, clear and express rule now ought to be made against tactics such as urs because it actually goes against fairplay in every sense of the word.

In Accounting, there is a term called "Creative Accounting." It describes a situation where one capitalises on the loopholes, omissions and flexibilities provided by the governing rules, principles standards and policies in preparing a financial statement to suit the intention of the business.. Strangely, it is legal but unethical.

This is Punting right?? Yes. It was never stated in the rules and as such it is legal and not punishable. The only ethical action the moderators can take is to void his slip and return his slot.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
I believe this competition have a constitution guiding the participant and even the Moderators/Judges decisions should be in line with the constitution.

Oyeme1 case have exposed the loophole in the rules guiding the pfp. I expect the Mod/judges to accept the blame and amend the rules in the next round or in the next PFP. Rather than punish someone that's innocent of any wrong doing as far as the rules guiding this PFP is concern.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
Krak:

Thank You for that statement.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
juwoonn:
Well..if u ask me..

Oyeme did not break any rule and I would have done same if in his shoes since there was nothing of such in d rule.

Puskin's decision was too harsh...we all try to use common sense in pfp. We all try to use slot advantage.

Oyeme took advantage of his slot and he has no fault because the competition has rules and this is not part of the rules EXCEPT ofcourse u just want to make the rule NOW and that shouldn't affect his game.

There is a Yoruba saying that where there is no rule, there is no sin.

Voiding his slip is not justice @all.

There were others in his shoes today and none did what he did. And what do you expect the judge to do when today is the final day and that particular game is at the final hour of today?

I sincerelly believe that such tactic is wrong and should really not be tolerated despite the fact that there is a kind of Lacuna in the rules.

Thats my opinion sha.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Chelseafan1: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:
@Oyeme1
if you like scream blue murder....it really won't bother me.
I know for a fact that if anyone uses such tactics to knock out his opponent in the forth coming knock-out stages.......everyone will complain and will deem it unfair and dubious.

Your tactics is very UNFAIR and must be condemned in the strongest of terms to show that it will NOT be TOLERATED.

.......and might I remind you that the rules is subject to amendments and your actions indeed calls for such.

Consider yourself lucky......that I did not take it too far by invoking rule 17:

17. Any attempts to abuse or break the rules will result in the following disciplinary actions.
*Disqualification from the tourney.

You made an attempt to find a loophole in the rule.....which I consider as an abuse....and a very serious one.

Most of all.........the Judges/ MODs decision is final.

Please, if you find the ruling too harsh.....consider taking it up with International Court of Justice, The Hague. grin grin

So if I played over 2.5 on one slip and I played over 3.5 on another, it wouldn't be a crime, but exploring the same market and playing under and over became a crime as if I formed the market. If you continue at this rate you might eventually decide to declare yourself as the winner of the tournament, since your judgement is final. The worst should have been returning slots since something like this has never happened before.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oyeme1 will partake in a rerun.......and that is as fair as I can be.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
this is really two sided. if am to judge i would only void one of the slip since both cant be allowed. so oyeme would have chosen which one he would opt for nd the other voided since that tactics is not allowed nd was not stated earlier.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyeme1:

So if I played over 2.5 on one slip and I played over 3.5 on another, it wouldn't be a crime, but exploring the same market and playing under and over became a crime as if I formed the market. If you continue at this rate you might eventually decide to declare yourself as the winner of the tournament, since your judgement is final. The worst should have been returning slots since something like this has never happened before.

I strongly urge you to stop pre-empting.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Enangson:
I believe this competition have a constitution guiding the participant and even the Moderators/Judges decisions should be in line with the constitution.
Oyeme1 case have exposed the loophole in the rules guiding the pfp. I expect the Mod/judges to accept the blame and amend the rules in the next round or in the next PFP. Rather than punish someone that's innocent of any wrong doing as far as the rules guiding this PFP is concern.

This is the issue! These moderators won't do so. Earlier on this thread, there was an issue that made Akraym to flipped as far back to season 2 or 3 to refer to a similar issue. He (or they) was/were aware but failed to incorporate it in the rules. Yeah, I know it's not easy to draft up these rules but proper documentation of controversies would have prevent similar occurrence. Bitter truth, it's not the fault of the competitors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (183)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.