Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV - Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV (244145 Views)

Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (183) (Go Down)

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mehn.......I go hear English today. cheesy cheesy
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Krak:

Even if its not expressly stated in the rules, your tactic is tantamount to cheating.

Besides, the rule cannot expressly cover every single scenario but decisions and new rules will be made depending on the facts and circumstance.

A new, clear and express rule now ought to be made against tactics such as urs because it actually goes against fairplay in every sense of the word.

What cheating

Is it cheating when the opponents wasted all their slots? Knowing fully well that he still has more than a slot.

Is it cheating when chelsea, knowing that ivanovic don finish kept playing him, and the underdog took advantage of d loophole to attack from his wing?

I see it as advantage. Why didn't others do such too? Afterall they were all given the same number of slots.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:

I strongly urge you to stop pre-empting.

I guess the truth hurts huh, just try and do the right thing for once
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
funkyjms:

This is the issue! These moderators won't do so. Earlier on this thread, there was an issue that made Akraym to flipped as far back to season 2 or 3 to refer to a similar issue. He (or they) was/were aware but failed to incorporate it in the rules. Yeah, I know it's not easy to draft up these rules but proper documentation of controversies would have prevent similar occurrence. Bitter truth, it's not the fault of the competitors .
actually true
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
femcruz:
this is really two sided. if am to judge i would only void one of the slip since both cant be allowed. so oyeme would have chosen which one he would opt for nd the other voided since that tactics is not allowed nd was not stated earlier.

Which would you expect him to opt for? grin grin The won slip of course 'cause the results would have been out.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
oyeme1, que sera sera. its unfortunate u fell victim, but what will be will surely be. Luck that placed u in that group can also still fish u out for good. so wink
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
puskin:
...if you find the ruling too harsh.....consider taking it up with International Court of Justice, The Hague. grin grin

We Lawyers are on the thread ready to take up any case. grin grin

Once again, thumbz up Oyeme1! grin grin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
funkyjms:

Which would you expect him to opt for? grin grin The won slip of course 'cause the results would have been out.

before the game kickedoff
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
The truth is that if Oyeme played this kind of game at the beginning of this round when everyone still had 5 slots...puskin will not complain..he will see him as wasting valuable slots. So why talking now?

Let's be sincere at puskin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
juwoonn:

What cheating

Is it cheating when the opponents wasted all their slots? Knowing fully well that he still has more than a slot.

Is it cheating when chelsea, knowing that ivanovic don finish kept playing him, and the underdog took advantage of d loophole to attack from his wing?

I see it as advantage. Why didn't others do such too? Afterall they were all given the same number of slots.

It is cheating when you flip a coin to make a decision fully knowing that both sides of the coin are heads.

Some might see it as opportunity, but stricto sensu it is actually cheating. And if you see it that way, well all is well that ends well.

The decision of the judges is final and I believe they are wise and sharp. We can quit exchanging banters and look forward to the future.

Cheers.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by otubujohn(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am ready to sincerely reward anyone who gives me sure 4 odds for Saturday games. plsss
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2015
I have noticed that whenever there is an argument on this thread, the other mods/judge keeps quiet and are always afraid of saying the truth, like Juwon said, what if I played this kind when everyone had 5 slots, will Puskin void my game and forfeit my slots?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2015
juwoonn:
The truth is that if Oyeme played this kind of game at the beginning of this round when everyone still had 5 slots...puskin will not complain..he will see him as wasting valuable slots. So why talking now?

Abi o, Puskin needs to answer this question
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 12:01am On Oct 23, 2015
juwoonn:

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by funkyjms: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2015
juwoonn:

Boss! 'Gbayi!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2015
If Puskin was a ref in a soccer game, he will issue a red card to a player that takes the ball to the corner flag guiding the ball in injury time just to see of the game, or to a coach for making a 90+3 substitution when only 4mins was added and his team are leading.

Whatever strategy you apply to win is allowed as far as you don't break the rules.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2015
I know puskin is good, bold and reliable..but I think he is making a mistake here.

Oyeme did not actually break any law and any amendment shouldn't affect him..

He saw a loophole and took d advantage.

Just my humble opinion
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2015
When people are placed in little position of authority and they allow their judgement to be beclouded with injustice for unreasonable reasons, I doubt if they can make it to higher place of authority. How can your decision be final? Are you God?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2015
otubujohn:
Am ready to sincerely reward anyone who gives me sure 4 odds for Saturday games. plsss

4odds is small, I can give you guaranteed 100 odds.

grin grin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Enangson:
If Puskin was a ref in a soccer game, he will issue a red card to a player that takes the ball to the corner flag guiding the ball in injury time just to see of the game, or to a coach for making a 90+3 substitution when only 4mins was added and his team are leading.

Whatever strategy you apply to win is allowed as far as you don't break the rules.
cheesy cheesy
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 12:13am On Oct 23, 2015
oyeme1:
When people are placed in little position of authority and they allow their judgement to be beclouded with injustice for unreasonable reasons, I doubt if they can make it to higher place of authority. How can your decision be final? Are you God?
Calm down bro..
Puskin is still thinking about it.. I'm sure he'll make d right decision when he is done with his pawpawleaf grin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Ganjafama(m): 12:18am On Oct 23, 2015
@puskin lets settle this once and for all. It is only fair that both of Oyeme1's slots should be returned and he be given tomorrow to finish up. Meanwhile a new law prohibiting this king of play should be added to the existing laws of the tournament.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2015
oyeme1:
Troot Akraym and Merrybet, what is your stand on this? Puskin is not fit to be a judge. Just look at all his previous post, as if he is always fighting with naiiralanders, I still wonder why someone like him is a mod.

When you call my integrity to question, I will not take it lightly.......not from you and definitely not from anyone.

If you cannot exhibit sportsman-like conduct in a competition/tournament.....you can therefore not be deemed able to participate and contest fairly.

In the light of the above.................

Oyeme1.............you are hereby DISQUALIFIED from the Merrybet Punt for Pride IV.

CC: troot, akraym
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Ganjafama(m): 12:23am On Oct 23, 2015
oyeme1:
Troot Akraym and Merrybet, what is your stand on this? Puskin is not fit to be a judge. Just look at all his previous post, as if he is always fighting with naiiralanders, I still wonder why someone like him is a mod.
comments like this will only make matters worse. Calm down like juwoonn urged you. Puskin is on the matter. That's why results has been delayed
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2015
oyeme1:
Puskin is not a bad judge. I admire his principles, policies and command.

Just that he got it wrong this time..even referees makes mistakes on d field of play

Just calm down and let's hear d judges verdict first
U dey call akraym? Do u know akraym?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2015
oyeme1:

This comment is sooo childish. Even if you were right this statement says a lot about.....
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2015
"OYEME1... You are herby DISQUALIFY from Merrybet punt for Pride IV" Puskin

The Red Card is out as Predicted.
Case closed

Lolz.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Ganjafama(m): 12:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Pls Puskin, Oyeme1 will delete that silly comment he made. Those of us that quoted will delete likewise. I know he made that statement out of anger.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by juwoonn(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Ganjafama:
Pls Puskin, Oyeme1 will delete that silly comment he made. Those of us that quoted will delete likewise. I know he made that statement out of anger.
Sir puskin, pls tamper justice with mercy..

I hereby plead on his behalf...he is but a new punter in pfp and I'm sure he will delete his silly post.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 12:41am On Oct 23, 2015
Ganjafama:

And why should we delete it? Could you kindly state very good, convinving and reasonable grounds why we should do so?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by oyeme1(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2015
Puskin I am sorry if I mess with your reputation or integrity, but if you want to maintain your stand, then so be it. But even in real life football there is always room for appeal after a red card was awarded on the pitch. I just believe a good leader should do more of listening and should be able to reason with his followers Good night/bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (183)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.