Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40209 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2005
i have no choice than to.........
Re: Continue the story ... by gentleone(f): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2005
go with whiteshark n see what he's got to offer........
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2005
when i got there,lo and behold,he's got the most............
Re: Continue the story ... by Z4M4eva(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2005
Biggest D**k grin lipsrsealed
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2005
OMG,i shouted cos i couldnt ...............
Re: Continue the story ... by mamba(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2005
Imagine what will happen if he tries to put that thing inside my..... grin
Re: Continue the story ... by wendytilda(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2005
- - - - -and i tried to say hello b4 i could open - - - - - - -!
Re: Continue the story ... by wendytilda(f): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2005
Be wise and do not _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Re: Continue the story ... by Z4M4eva(f): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2005
I'm continuing from Christyne's story, because I cannot find anything to the last person's.

....I was shocked because never in all my life have I seen a d**k so big. grin grin
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2005
Well,as a big girl,i've got to hide my fear.So.......
Re: Continue the story ... by eslynera(f): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2005
i just had to allow him like how i did to the pastor b4 and.......
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2005
guess wat happened?I really............
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2005
...enjoyed it...
Re: Continue the story ... by prettyH(f): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2005
But this was way better...............
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2005
than not enjoying anything at all.After that...........
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2005
i found out that i was not mad again so i jacked his shirt and started to shout RAPIST!!! People started to gather to find out what was happening. From no where someone produced a tyre and before i could say "NAIRALAND" ....
Re: Continue the story ... by Z4M4eva(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2005
...they burnt the poor guy to death... cry cry cry
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2005
......but alas!!! That was a clone of the real deal... All these while, whiteshark was basking in the sun with snazzydawn. We travelled in style in my private jet to the south of france and then to monte carlo where we spent quality time getting to know each other better (u know wat I mean) only to be chased around by them paparatzzi's b'cos of my bling bling and things. Well the life of a super star. grin.. wetin man go do. Anyhow sha, Wen I came back and my yeye PA Zee come tell me wetin don dey happen since, I promptly called the police commisioner of Nairaland Seun to arrest everybody with immediate alacrity, I tell am say make he lock all of them up 4 ever, i get the naira, I go pay!!!
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2005
Mmmh.....i sigh cos i never knew pple are so wicked.I had to go to the station and bailed everyone with Naira cos i cant stand it seeing all my colleagues locked up.
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2005
Then everyone that was locked up decided to go to chief WHITESHARKS house to protest. Only to get there and find a wedding ceremony going on. Snazzy was getting married to Whiteshark."Can u imagine" and they didnt invite anyone. Since we were coming from jail and we were all hungry, we forgot our earlier mission and decided to join in the OWAMBE party. After we had eaten and eaten and had our fill, we decided to kidnap the bride......
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2005
.....to show to WHITESHARK that we are more powerful than he is.We took the bride to.................
Re: Continue the story ... by cheekee(f): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2005
.......hide her somewhere that we guessed he could never find her even though......................
Re: Continue the story ... by eslynera(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2005
.........to get her back by paying money, we could still.........
Re: Continue the story ... by alheri(f): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2005
show him pepper. That was when snazzy told us that she never really loved whiteshark,that she was only after his naira and he had promised her that he was going to impeach seun and make her the admin on nairaland. We were all so shocked at her revelation. So they have been planning to impeach our admin? We then took her to ogun state to go and repeat what she said in front of admin. When we got there and told her to narrate the story she told us, she told admin that we were the ones planning to impeach him. We were FLABBERGHASTED!!! got so angry that he took a machete and......
Re: Continue the story ... by madam: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2005
threatened to cut of whitesharks Ding-ding if she does not confess the truth.... and believe u me she said she cared less that he cld go ahead... so....
Re: Continue the story ... by christyne(f): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2005
......b4 we could say NAIRALAND.......it was late..........
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2005
....too too late. Whiteshark and his Bodyguard ( Nddy, Codec, Ka, Cimonjorr, Layi, Lexyflexy, and the rest) just show gbam!! come se beating 4 dem. Stick 4 head!! blow 4 eyes!! kick 4 chest!! everyhere come jagajaga and scartter scartter, nor be small thing 4 poor man that day ohh... I was now thinking to myself, why r all these poor church rats trying my patience and intelligence, nah wetin I do dem sef. I just vex sell everything, give am to vexxy come travel straight to coconut island go dey stay there...
Re: Continue the story ... by Swish(m): 12:21am On Dec 14, 2005
with only a toothbrush, a bottle of vodka, one shaving stick, 2 loafs of bread, a shovel and a bunch of flowers...
Re: Continue the story ... by madam: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2005
Plus one small Rat 4 company...
Re: Continue the story ... by nike4luv(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2005
so we went, as we walked about a mile, we saw....
Re: Continue the story ... by Swish(m): 1:22am On Dec 15, 2005
...wat looked like a ...a shocked...i mean even my rat was shocked, it was simply unbelievable....
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2005
right there, in front of me was wat looked like a dance party but this one was different oh shocked There was Madam, Alheri, Zee, Christyne, lil nike and Eslynera all dancing nude and shaking their a$$ all over the place. It was just to ......In fact I did not know wat to say or do, the poor small church rat just faint from shock!!! I come begin.............

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.