Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40900 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2009
Ekaette quickly hurried out of her Aristo's room to head back to Calabr
since she was in portharcourt when thug called,
so as not to
be caught pants down by thug grin
Re: Continue the story ... by jamace(m): 6:38am On Apr 26, 2009
She quickly jumped into her lingerlie before going to open the door. At the door ,
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 4:47am On Apr 28, 2009
she screamed 4joy cos her favourite lover who does her rite was standing
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 5:27am On Apr 28, 2009
next to her waiting for her to open communication. then he said "
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2009
i just had to find out, did u call my name?
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2009
so wot did u hear, huh hey, which name did ur mama give u when she born u, ehn? Y are u standing there looking at me like i carry hot water on my head, ehn, you know wot to do dont u? Do i have to scream b4 u can attend to my needs, I asked u to buy me recharge card on your way in, where is it? I asked u to do some food shopping where is it? instead u are standing there in your boxers asking if i calld ur name!!!

Where ma aristo daddy jor!
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2009
do u now sleep with the highest bidder he asked or rather whined in a voice so irritating 4 a guy
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
Do u now sleep with ratatatatat, abi wetin u ask. . . . shouted Ekaete

no i wont sleep with d highest bidder, i will only sleep with church rat like you. . . .she fumed

look at you sef, how did i end up with this?. . . . pointing towards the now embarrassed thug wannabe

anyway just go in and lay on the bed . . . at least you are useful for one thing.

Thug hurried past her into the room, and undressed. . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
himself. Laying on d bed patiently waiting 4 Ekaette 2enter d room. She approach'd d room and d urge took hold of her. She look'd in btwn his legs and. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 10:27am On Apr 30, 2009
hissed so long a snake would have hid its face for fear of defeat
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
And then she smiled saying "i like it"
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 8:45am On May 06, 2009
Unbeknown to thugg, it was the demon within Ekaete that likes what she sees
A young virile man like thugg, his kini will be the envy @ the midnight meetings with her demonic comprade's
She smiled sweetly knowing that soon, she will be devouring his manliness, which will make him impotent for life
oh what a celebration, she giggles, as she slithers sexily towards thugg with that sexy come get me if u dare look . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 2:34pm On May 07, 2009
she dropped her robe, stretched her hand toward him and asked "May I have this dance with you"
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2009
Quite unaware of the impending disaster,  his raging hormones, buoyed by the unclothed goddess-like contours feeding his eyes, efficiently obliterates any vestige of common sense that would have come to his rescue. And so, like a hungry fish, unmindful of the hook obscured by the juicy bait, Thug saunters majestically toward her . . .

"Y-yes Ekaette," he croaked, taking her outstretched hands. "I will dance. . .and other things too. . ."
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 4:36am On May 09, 2009
. . .his mìnd beclouded with certain thoughts. They danced so closely that the wonderful curves of Ekaette blended well with that of the thug. Ekaette also felt his muscular embrace and she cud only wish that this dance shud not end. But the thug had other (better) plans for both of 'em.
Re: Continue the story ... by yme1(f): 1:44pm On May 09, 2009
---and the plan was for him to ravish this sweet babe in his hands and-----
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2009
. . .feed his unabashed lust with her willing and highly desirable flesh. Unknown to him however, Ekaetee was perfecting her plan on how to render him impotent as payment for his previous indiscretion. So elated was she by the prospect that she almost had an orgasm; she however managed to control herself, laffing wickedly as she sighted his now throbbing %!@# shocked desperately seeking entry into her em. . .kini.

Gladly, she reached for. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by yme1(f): 4:36pm On May 09, 2009
, -his koko and cut it off cheesy :Dbefore---
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2009
. . .dashing away still clutching his now excised abuna. . .  shocked
[size=16pt] "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "[/size], he screamed as white hot pain shot through him. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2009
Ekaette with a deadly evil smile on her face ignored his babish screams and proceeded to
give the now dangly bit a much needed blood sucking BJ shocked shocked
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 11:59pm On May 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked Kai! nna @amigoz ur story telling skill na one in town. . .I love it!  grin

@topic: meanwhile the screeching scream of poor Thug attracted some neighbors who promptly called an ambulance on sighting his pitiful, ****less, bloodied state . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 4:57am On May 12, 2009
. . . nd Ekaette apparently nt finished wìt d thug lurks in a corner wit blood dripping 4rm her mouth afta d bloody BJ. She attacks d thug again, head 1st, mouth open wit wicked set of teeth. Sole aim : OPERATION "BALLS" OFF
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 10:52am On May 14, 2009
she then got dressed and went downstairs to make b/fast. "Whew!, thank God it was all a dream" she said quietly
Re: Continue the story ... by dirtdiver1: 12:15pm On May 14, 2009
Eating on her b/fast, she kept on pondering over her bizarre dream. The door bell rings, she's screaming on top of her voice "who's dat". Approaching d door, she opens it. . . lazily and its d thug who's standing right infront of her. She stands there. . . dazed nd in shock.
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:48pm On May 14, 2009
she gave him a welcome smile as she ushered him in. tots of making the dream a reality kept filtering her brain
Re: Continue the story ... by jamace(m): 5:52pm On May 14, 2009
Her mood suddenly changed and she stopped eating her b/fast, and started staring at him.
Re: Continue the story ... by IFELEKE(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2009
scenes from the dream rushed back like a movie replay leaving a sour aftertaste in her mouth.
Re: Continue the story ... by zelaws: 6:25pm On May 14, 2009
with the switfness of a cat he grabbed her by the waist and down he went on his knees
Re: Continue the story ... by IFELEKE(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2009
begging for forgiveness with a cherubic look of an angel
Re: Continue the story ... by jamace(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2009
But the demon in Ekaette was provoked further by his unmanly behaviour.
Re: Continue the story ... by dirtdiver1: 3:53am On May 16, 2009
Ekaette slapped him nd he replied wìt a passionate kiss wch nw got her invovled nd she cud not stop. . .didn't want it 2stop
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 1:40pm On May 16, 2009
but d taste of bile rose to her tongue & she wondered what it would feel lyk to taste his blood

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (41) (Reply)

How Old Is She, Her Mum, And Her Dad? / Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.