Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40899 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 11:18am On May 21, 2009
Wit hormones goin wild, passion nd desires flaring up. They both were out of control. They quickly peeled their clothes off 4rm their bodies nd he started riding Ekaette. Suddenly, she brought his ear closer 2her mouth nd she whispered to him, "U can do beta. Hit me hardeeeer"
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 12:04pm On May 21, 2009
Thugg got on to his feet and kicked Ekaette so hard, it sent her flying butt naked across the room, she was stunned at what just happened!! I only asked for him to 'hit me hardeeer' she wondered to herself as she struggled to get back to her feet. . . . . . .

[size=5pt]Tx Mais ow u been[/size]
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2009
buahahaha!  grin @amig you wan carry laff kill person. . . anyway, I dey kampe, nice to have ya back

. . .and as a blinding rage took hold of her, she went to where she had kept her clothes and began wearing her undies.

''Ekaette w-what the hell are you doing? We are not done yet na'', he said, pointing his blatantly tumescent member directly at her, as though to convince her of his claim.

''What do more do you want, you sick son of a b*tch, can't you see you've almost dislocated my hip?''

''Hey babe I'm sorry ok, you know you are just toooooooooo sweet, so I just wasn't thinking straight. Then when you asked me to hit you harder. . .''

''WITH YOUR PR**k, NOT YOUR LEG, you deranged motherfuker!. . . oow my hip. . .'' she moaned struggling to clasp her bra

''Hey! enough with the insults already ok? I said I was sorry. come here babe''

''Don't touch me!''

''I said come here'', he snarled, sudden viciousness to his voice as he made to grab her.

''Thugg!!, what the f. . .''
Re: Continue the story ... by IFELEKE(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2009
what the f. . .k are you saying?He bellowed as he rose with an erect pipe surging forward like a wounded lion aiming for the kill.
Blindly he aimed for her waist not minding the movement of her hands and like an angry buffalo,she dislocated his member from the stem with the steel in her hand. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by osasp(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2009
''h-h-ha'' he gasps unbelievably as blood spurts out of where his member used to be.he drops down, making a slight thud as his knees connect with the blood soaked rug.Ekaete watches in horror, confused as to what to do.the shrunk member looks like a kola nut on the floor. she . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by SeanT21(f): 6:30am On May 23, 2009
ran away screaming 4 help.Confused about what just happen.She left the city n went to live in a peaceful village but the memory still sent her into misery n pain.
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2009
[size=20pt]                                            THE END!!![/size]

hope you all enjoyed it. . .  grin

but don't forget the moral of the story which is. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by osasp(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2009
dont get carried away when ur 'doin it'. . .in other words. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2009
Don't lose your head in such states of 'excitement', it really is not healthy. . .
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 11:42pm On May 23, 2009
Hehehe Maisssssss u gat me in knots of laughter - im learning ow to tell a good story from u sha. wink well done!

The story continues . . . . . . . . .

It is early sunday morning , a whole month since the incident with Thugg. Ekaete is sitting by her window looking out into the rise of the early morning sun, wondering how to start her life over again. She is in a village where no one knows her past, it is a clean slate from here on she hopes, no more aristo fathers, no more pricks like thugg, she has moved on. Today she is going to church which she was invited to by the pepper seller in the market. She gets up and picked the attire to wear, an up and down befitting a respectable lady, she laid this on her bed and went to take her bath. Half an hour later she is ready, giving herself a last once over look in the mirror, she opened the door to her rented hut and stepped outside into the . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by SeanT21(f): 5:51am On May 24, 2009
~~~the Hot burning son. She met the seller on the way n they walked n talked about everything. She fell in Love with him. All her life she has been looking for this kind of man. A man who understand and have the same values and morals as her.After church she asked to see this handsome and intelligent fellow again. He agreed and kissed her on the cheek before heading for work.She though of him until she reached home. Counting down the days when she will get to see him again.She had fallen for him so quickly. The date finally came~~~~
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2009
. . .And when they met again, he farted in her face and walked away grin
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 3:31pm On May 25, 2009
wow wat a nutty guy, she smiled as she walked back home swinging her purse along with the dance of her hip
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 10:24pm On May 25, 2009
when she passed the wall fence she thought she saw a movement of shadows - she stopped. Woof, woof woof, she looked back and saw a german sheperd. . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 4:08pm On May 26, 2009
. . . . which ran to her, pushed her to the floor and started licking her. it smelled like shit!!! cheesy
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 4:19pm On May 27, 2009
she remembered she just left d church & began to pray earneastly for an angel or a hero either in shinning armour or not to come rescue her
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2009
. . .But as she opened her mouth to pray, the dog stopped frisking about, looked her dead in the eye, then turned around and farted into her mouth. grin
Re: Continue the story ... by puskin: 2:13am On May 28, 2009
She laid in awe, stupefied and in total shock over wat d dog did
Re: Continue the story ... by bluespice(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2009
wats with these unserious ish nau?
y'all got somn good going for y'all here wink

nywais
story continues

she stood up, dusted herself wondering how red the earth was, scorching the sun was and then remembering the incident that just happened, she burst into peals of laughter,
the absurdity of a dog farting in your face where is it ever heard of she thought
and as quickly as she started laughing she stopped,
the air was calm it was too hot for anything to be making unnecassry noises
but a feeling of dread had decended upon her it wrapped around her so thick she swore to her self if she had a knife she could cut through it
and in the corner of her eye she caught a movement
similar to what she thought she had seen earlier before the errant dog had come her way,
now the whole date, and dog experience seemed eons away
"oh if only i could get to my house, this feeling of being watched would dissapear" she thought to herself
and as quickly as she said it as if on cue, she began to hear the deliberate heavy footfalls of someone
this person meant evil to her she instinctively knew, and the person wanted her to be aware of the imminent danger the arrival would bring,
she knew all of this and there she was rooted to the ground saliva building up in her mouth though her throat was parched. . . .
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2009
. . .she was very terrified and her stomach was rumbling. she couldnt believe she was going to have diarrhoea now. then the man emerged. he was handsome and offered a hand to help her get up, but as she strianed her self to get up, she let out a loud fart. Brrrrrrrrpppp!!. OMG, it also came out with wattery shit from the diarrhoea, and it stinks. . .  grin
Re: Continue the story ... by bluespice(f): 1:24pm On May 28, 2009
okay pls can u be a bit serious? undecided
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 3:01pm On May 28, 2009
LMAO grin i'm beign seriou now.
Re: Continue the story ... by bluespice(f): 3:02pm On May 28, 2009
*rolls eyes*
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2009
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 11:23pm On May 30, 2009
Mai Suya:

May I fumigate those flies tongue

I know wot u mean though sad
Re: Continue the story ... by robby1(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2009
You guyz have killed the story.
Re: Continue the story ... by MaiSuya(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2009
Amigoz:

May I fumigate those flies  tongue

Tee hee hee! na where you see flies? vintage Amig you don start o!  grin  grin

I was just wondering why our beloved story has become. . .this. . .  sad

I think its due for resurrection. .
Re: Continue the story ... by Amigoz(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2009
U took the words righto ma mouth. . . . . cheesy

I await further instructions wink
Re: Continue the story ... by Epi: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2009
@topic

to which she exclaimed "oh shit, this is embarassing". She looked across the street and saw
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2009
errrrrrrrrrrrm
Re: Continue the story ... by xoxoxo(f): 3:39am On Jun 15, 2009
errrrrrm, is that who I think it is? Exquisite! she exclaimed and ran to meet her boyfriend
Re: Continue the story ... by romsky: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2009
wit broad smyl

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (41) (Reply)

How Old Is She, Her Mum, And Her Dad? / Spot The Pussy Cat (Photo) / Can You Answer A Question With A Question? (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.