Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,722 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments (33969 Views)

Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by hinwazaka: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi, answer this
* Are you happy with your exclusion from the government
* What is your perspective on the appointment of the new SGF, at your expense
* Where you ever promised the position of the SGF
* Did you want the position of the SGF
* Do you share the same view as the school of thought, which believes that the appointment of officials should be done without adherence to the ethics of federal character
* Do you have your eye on any other position in this dispensation

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by TuGreat(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2015
Download this beautifull grooving song for your own merriment.thanks for downloading.Have a great and chilling day ahead with this pleasing sound.sweet nairalanders .https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeFLUKnyv6d.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by mondob2k(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi n BRF don enter one chance... no show for them till PMB leaves office.

I pity Amaechi more.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Billygee2u: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2015
abnsugbe:

AMAECHI IS THE WORST LOSER OF THE 2015
POLLS
History is wicked! Against all wise counsel
on the Hausa/Fulani 's betrayals of other
tribes in the past, Amaechi blindly queued
behind Buhari and served him with
everything in his power.
Amaechi fiercely fought his brother,
Jonathan to a standstill and sank (mistakenly
or not) Rivers state funds into Buhari's
campaign Train. All he needed was simple -
The post of the Vice President.
Amaechi refused to contest for any
senatorial post because Buhari promised to
make him his Vice President. But when the
time reached, he was only made Buhari's
major praise-singer - his Campaign Director-
Genera l. Having gone too far to retrace his
steps, he resorted to accepting the post and
moved on in his self-inflicted folly.
Amaechi's major post-election dream was a
political appointment, most preferably, the
post of the Secretary to the Government of
the Federation. He did his best to remain
afloat and intact. He accompanied Buhari to
the USA; he even organized a party to dust
himself up as a credible individual. Little did
he know that nepotism is Buhari's religion.
Today, the post he longs for has been given
to a northerner as many of us predicted.
Worse still, This Day newspaper reports that
EFCC has commenced investigation on his
alleged looting of Rivers State. What is
Amaechi's gain in all this? Well, I believe he
may not be interested in the gain any
longer. He must be more interested in his
fate now. What then is Amaechi's fate now?
Appointing an ex-millitary Col to be the
comptroller of customs

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by asiwajumi(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
temitayomie:
Lols. Who will believe such lie before?
its payback time. He used them to destroy gej
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by plentybash: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
He who laff last laffs d best.Amaechi is going to be morethan ssg.una go chi chonchi shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by TuGreat(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Habakus:
You're here dancing round in circles. The question is: Amaechi,are you disappointed or not? Simple 'yes' or 'no' will do.
Amaechi is regreting right now but is too ashamed to admit it.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by sweatlana: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Cherriecupid:
I really pray Buhari gives him an appointment sha. It's beginning to seem unlikely! sad angry

If u want the good of Nigeria stop praying for ameachi appointment! The man is a bloody rogue!
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by chichriso: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi is a big liar, he don't want Papa Buhari is look at him with a side eyes

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Richal20(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2015
He took a bold step for sure but let it not bounce back on him
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Desric(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
And what the hell is www.today.ng if not the same as described here "In a statement released by the former governor’s media office, he described the story published by an online blog as a tissue of lies, ridiculous and meaningless."?

Junk and Akara Journalism.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

I feel you can't compare both...... however attempting to probe or prosecute a former president who is from a region that considered a minority and contributes 70% of our GDP yearly would be considered a dangerous turn of events. I have no qualms with the other government officials sent to jail but not Mr. Goodluck and I beleive that every Nigerian has one bias or another. i might sound biased but thats how i feel.
Your case is a sorry one.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by INTROVERT(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Your case is a sorry one.

your opinion
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by PENCILLER(m): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2015
Correct! tongue
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
ddippset:
Lol. Who believed them stories anyway? Anybody? Well I guess a couple of wailers and tanoids were all too happy to believe the stories. Even an average body with half a brain would know those were a compendium of beer parlour and motor park gossips.
which one be today.news,ng?
N u believe dis shit too?
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by staymore: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Where does he live these days. I hope in Rivers State. Because it will be a shame if he is resting at Abuja. Abuja is for political hustlers and home is where people rest. I guess he is afraid of Wike.

Amaechi has not stepped to Ph since may 29th. The lion of Ubima has turned to the cat of Abuja.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by sparkwil(m): 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
Like anyone really cared about wt u said or did not say angry
Cursed betrayer
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by muscoliscious(f): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Rushing to serve? Envy and hatred please what planet are u from because i dnt know what Biafrans have got to do with rushing to serve Buhari,i thought they were fighting for freedom
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Tripleclick(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2015
boman2014:
leave all those saddist that will post/write anything to discredit this administration.

i dont care who PMB puts as long as those poeple deliver the dividend of democracy.

biafrans said Buhari is the leader of BH & the same biafrans said
Buhari is brainless, so if I may ask,why are biafrans rushing to
serve under a brainless president & leader of BH? And who's
the brainless now? biafrans u better wake up frm ur slumber &
face reality coz hatred & envy wud only consume u.
The write up said Ameachi and you are calling Biafrans ,,, is like this Biafra tn is causing u gux some mental illness
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by anwo247: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari is a bigot.

R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
List Of President Jonathan's 70 Appointments From That North.

Over 57% of Jonathan's government appointments came from the North against a bogus list circulating the social media and Hope For Nigeria compiled them as below.
1.Umaru Ibrahim - MD Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation.
2.Garba Nadama - NABTEB
3.Zainab Bulkachuwa- President of the Court of Appeal
4.Ibrahim Auta- CJ of the Federal High Court
5. M.D Abubakar - IGP under GEJ
6.Joseph Dawla - GMD NNPC
7.Paul Orhiii- DG NAFDAC
8.Suleiman Abba – IG of Police
9.Danladi Umar - Chairman CCT
10.Ibrahim Lamorde - Chairman EFCC
11.Hassan Tukur- Chief of Protocol to the President
12.Rufai Al-Kali - Political Advisers to GEJ
13.Aminu Ladan Shehuri - DG TRCN
14.Mounir Gwarzo - DG SEC
15.Yusuf Bayero-DG NPA
16.Habu Gumel- Ch National Lottery Commission
17.Hassan Bello- DG Nigeria Shippers Council
18. Abubakar Jijiwa-DG VON
19. Bashir Dalhatu – Chairman National Inland Waterways Authority

More names from Hope For Nigeria - www.fb.com/hopefornigeria
20.Yusuf Inde Dikko-CG NIS
21.Sa'ad Ibrahim CDS under GEJ.
22.Tijjani Bande-DG NIPSS
23. Mustapha Bello-DG NIPC
24. Ibrahim Buba - News Agency of Nigeria
25. Hafiz Ringim – IG Police
26.Abdulrashid Garba-DG NECO
27.Ishmail Junaidu- DG NERDC
28.Asma'u Ahmed-Ex Sec PEF
29. Mohammed S Shettima – Chairman National Commission for Nomadic Education
30.Walid Jibrin-Chairman RMRDC
31.Ali Sa'ad BirninKudu- NTI
32.Mohammed Sadiq- NCAT
33.Mohammed Dangwani- National Boundary Commission
34.Mohammed Jameel Waziri- Chief of Protocol
35.Abubakar Sambo- ECN
36.Aloma Mariam Mukhtar – Chief Justice
37.Sanusi Ado Bayero – MD NPA.
38.Usman Magawatta- NTA DG till 2014
39. Mike Omieri - NOA
40. Andrew Yakubu - NNPC~Eng.
41. Prof. Longmas Wapmuk - Industrial Training Fund -
42 CDS - Alex Badeh
43. Suleiman Abba - IGP under GEJ
44. Danladi Kifasi- head of service
45 Samuel Yonongo Ukura - Auditor General Of The Federation
46. Guluk - Political Advisers to GEJ
47. Abdullahi Dikko CG Customs
48. David Parradang Immigration Boss
49.Mahmoud Mohammed - Chief Justice
50.Muhammed Nadada Umar- SMEDAN

51. Ibrahim Bukur – CJ Federal High Court
52. Maryam Ciroma - DG NIWA
53. Mohammed Dikko Abubakar – IG of Police
54. Alhaji Sulieman Galadima – Chairman Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria
55. Bukar Aji – Head of Service
56. Zainab Adamu Bulkachuwa - President Court of Appeal
57. Aminu A Suley - Comptroller General Prisons.
58. Habibu Abdullahi - MD Port Authority.
59. Sanusi Lamido – CBN Governor.
60. Senator Abubakar H. Girei – Chairman National Mathematical Centre,

61. Alhaji Arma Yau Abubakar – Chairman National Institute for Fresh Water Fisheries Research.
62. Attahiru Jega - Chairman of INEC
63. Alhaji Bello Gusau - Nigerian Institute of Oceanography and Marine Research
64. Aminu Ladan-DG FRCN
65. Muhammed Sani Sidi-DG NEMA
66. Alhaji Adamu Atta – Chairman Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
67. Sambo Dasuki- NSA
68. Yakubu Tsala - Lake Chad Research Institute
69. Jamin Zubema-DG NPC
70. Mutaqqa Rabe Darma- PTDF
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by harry509: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by boman2014: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Tripleclick:
The write up said Ameachi and you are calling Biafrans ,,, is like this Biafra tn is causing u gux some mental illness

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by colletteagbo1(f): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2015
Amaechi don't mind them PMB will not listen for them.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by sylvar02(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2015
onihaxy:
ok
broda biko reply my mail pls
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Tripleclick(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2015
boman2014:

mtcheeew,,,...... KID
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by eddyj36(m): 10:03am On Aug 29, 2015
boman2014:
leave all those saddist that will post/write anything to discredit this administration.

i dont care who PMB puts as long as those poeple deliver the dividend of democracy.

biafrans said Buhari is the leader of BH & the same biafrans said
Buhari is brainless, so if I may ask,why are biafrans rushing to
serve under a brainless president & leader of BH? And who's
the brainless now? biafrans u better wake up frm ur slumber &
face reality coz hatred & envy wud only consume u.
What's the title of this poem?
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by omenka(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Savinggracereporters, hopefornigeria.com, breakingtimes.com, guardiannewsusa.com are all Wailers propaganda haven. Everyone knows this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Poliporpor(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2015
Okpolor eyes u no fit see wetin u write well before u post am. That thing way u wish for GEJ Na u go receive am finally. Chinese company still day build the prison way Dem won send u go. Betrayers shall be betrayed.
Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by ddippset(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

which one be today.news,ng?
N u believe dis shit too?
Its not about sources, its about common sense. Very common sense. Amaechi cannot say those things about buhari. SGF or not he is a good friend and ally of buhari. Besides there are still very big appointments yet to be made. Who says amaechi will not be in buhari's cabinet? Even if you want to believe any story at least wait for buhari to make all appointments without amaechi before you begin to believe such stories about amaechi saying this or that. In this part of the world we use common sense, Use yours too.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Tope4242(m): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
He hasn't seen anything yet... He should get ready for probe and then jail.

Go n jail him na

awon ode

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Okudiover(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin Most of you don't seem to realize that Buhari's victory at the polls is the greatest reward Amaechi can get. Many here underscore the importance of this to Amaechi. Because he took a desperate risk in decamping in 2013 because the former administration was out to get him at the end of his tenure as governor when immunity will no longer cover him. And I doubt if he (Amaechi) is bothered in the very least as his critics wants us to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Disowns Report Over Buhari’s Appointments by Dibest(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2015
Why the Wailers are Wailing, the General of common sense revolution, the man that Asked Nigerians to vote out incompetence arrived Ph this morning and welcomed by his numerous fans. Wailers keep on wailing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos) / Akpabio, Amaechi, Imoke: When The Going Was Good (photo) / INEC Disowns Imo RO, Confirms Okorocha’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.