Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment (33804 Views)

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by politicoNG: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpkS5T1iRo

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has pleaded for forgiveness over his recent comment against the presidential flagbearer of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

Governor Ortom, who was angered by the activities of the Fulani herdsmen in the state, had in reference to Atiku, said he would not support another Fulani president in the 2023 presidential poll.

Criticisms had trailed the governor’s remark, as some loyalists of Atiku and a few other Nigerians accused Ortom of being tribalistic.

But the governor, while responding to questions from journalists in Bauchi, during a consultation meeting by the ‘G-5 Integrity Group’, said his comment was misconstrued.

“I want to say that the statement people are holding on was not what I meant when I was captured saying that.

“But all the same, I know that it would amount to logical fallacy. I want to say to those who are so offended by my remarks, I am very sorry. I didn’t mean that”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/09/im-very-sorry-gov-ortom-apologizes-over-fulani-president-comment/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668018668

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by WibusJaga: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2022

Apologies accepted.

Waiting for Tinubu to also apologise for foisting calamity Buhari on Nigerians. cheesy

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Odin13: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Anytime they see Wike dem go begin para.. Awoof money dey purge..

Imagine person father being controlled and fooled around

Wike don go .. his brain don return.. next na comot Wike name from Ayu Ap.. that makes quietly he go run

I pity Wike walahi… the lesson go sound..

You carry Makinde Ortom ugwuanyi.. like say dem no get sense even with money

The only daft fool na ikpeazu… that one see Wike as god..

Jonzing sapiens

57 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Timatayo1: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Apologies not accept... To hell with ortom the wheel barrow

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by StrongandMighty: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Way to go..
That's the spirit of sportsmanship!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Cmanforall: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku

Some of these governors don't know they won't remain in power always

In such position of leadership, you should be an example to the citizens

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by tommykiwi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
You are right Mr Man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Racoon(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Coward!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Chukabiz(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good one.

Something Atiku and his people can never ever do, no matter the gravity of the wrong they did.

Yes, I can bet anything that a Fulani man wouldn't have apologized.

340 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Period007(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
The video where he said " To hell with any fulani man"
Never made it to front page. But the video where he is apologising is already on front page.

Nairaland moderators na waoo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Benrosaria(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Face the truth, to hell with you too.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by edungene7: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Childish ortom is a woman he gat no balls

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Eriokanmi: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
That's what a good leader does

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Coronavirus1: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
No need to apologise you said the truth.

20 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Sasi54: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
This confused man, I don't know what people in the state saw in this man in the first place.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Jestin: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lets carry out small voting between who talks more between Wike and Ortom

Like for Wike
Share for Ortom

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by RZArecta(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Don't make expensive comments if you know you'll apologise

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by frank14011991(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku banked on anti fulani sentiment in 2019 to get votes and even won benue. Now it is working against him

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Lanretoye(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
T
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Guyman01: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
He should apologize first to Benue indigenes killed by Fulani marauders whom he couldn't protect their lives and properties

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by aidameoryou: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sasi54:
This confused man, I don't know what people in the state saw in this man in the first place.

The confused man is a Governor oooh.
And whether hook or crook
Whether merited or unmerited, it ain't easy to attain that position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Emu4life(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I admire Ortom's effort in standing for his people, but sometimes apply wisdom when dealing with things rather than making a hell of noise like a Woman.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by nesphil(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
The truth is that some people are taking this coming election as a đick-measuring contest; their tribe vs my tribe, which is the most foolish thing any right-thinking person should do at this crucial point in this country.
Even if your tribesman wins you wont be immune to bad government, go and ask people in Daura.

For your own good, leave tribalism. Those of you shouting Tinubu upandan know the man wont be able to perform due to old age but you're doing your best to foist him on everybody. Tinubu is content with just getting his name added to the list of Ngerian presidents, even if it means he's president for just 1 week. It's unlikely he'll complete his term if (God-forbid) he wins and Shettima will become president and we all know Shettima has links with Boko Haram.

In the end it's you, foolish urchin, who will suffer and maybe die for it. People were kidnapped on Lagos-Ibadan highway yesterday and it'll only get worse with Tinubu in power. You might be a victim some day.
Use your head

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by HeadNigga: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
A Northerner wouldn't have apologized.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Ireportlive: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
cool

That statement was totally uncalled for.... The stupid Zombidiots that were masturbating over the comments forgot that their VP is a Fulani man from Muritania

Yes many Normadic Mbororo Herdsmen are evil murderers, that doesn't mean all Fulani must be cancelled for the evil of few

Ortom knows how to get votes and win election using tribal sentiments and insecurity

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
SERIOUSLy some of the activities of the fulani men is Annoying and it can cause aggression.
so apology accepted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Cmanforall: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
The video where he said " To hell with any fulani man"
Never made it to front page. But the video where he is apologising is already on front page.

Nairaland moderators na waoo
The video is not even about his apology

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ATLIEN2027: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ortom and Atiku can both go to hell.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Sonoyom(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
He doesn't have the balls Wike possesses but he wants to act like him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief-Of-Army Staff, Buratai, Exercises With Soldiers In Abuja(Photos) / Beautiful Photo Of Pregnant Zahra Buhari-indimi / President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.