Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] (12183 Views)

See How Lady Compares Fat And Slim Girls (Funny Meme) / Lady Compares Her 2010 And 2016 Photos On Facebook And People Are Talking / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by tayoxx(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jesús Christ...is that breast?
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by queencalipso(f): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
McEwen:

To compare and contrast tongue tongue

Sorry I ve got none for you. And by the way I don't like comparism
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
tayoxx:
Jesús Christ...is that breast?
For real grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
Blood of God...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by deanoffaculty: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Okokomaiko Okokobioko! With all these natural milk resources in Nigeria, milk is still expensive..... grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
McEwen:
shocked shocked

Cc: Toh.pahz

KingTom grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by UyiIredia(m): 3:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
I've girls with smaller boobs that make much more sense. There's such a thing as being too busty.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Now that just made me vomit a little at the back of my throat. Eww eww eww!!! I wasn't built for eating babies grin

Do you know, that based on new research conducted, swallowing may make you more likely to conceive. Now, I'm not saying you should just go out there and start... no!! All I'm saying is, DRINK RESPONSIBLY angry

Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Do you know, that based on new research conducted, swallowing may make you more likely to conceive. Now, I'm not saying you should just go out there and start... no!! All I'm saying is, DRINK RESPONSIBLY angry

grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by passionate88: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
flat nose is a HUGE no no for me. I hate that sh!t
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by AfroKnight: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ewww. You just ruined my appetite. I was about to dig into a tub of something creamy but now I can't. Yuck.

cheesy grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
passionate88:
flat nose is a HUGE no no for me. I hate that sh!t
grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Phut(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
DJEhimond:
Nnkechi carry overload!

No be Nkechi, na Nkiruka (the one wey de for front big pass)

1 Like

Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by asscb(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is it that God purposely gave her this boobs or it grew angrily..this is super much na
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dnt be worried, I lyk small boobs

Caught u flirting no wonder u hurt me today embarassed
Introvert dun worry its over between hector nd i he is all urs
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by INTROVERT(f): 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
halfrica:

Caught u flirting no wonder u hurt me today embarassed
Introvert dun worry its over between hector nd i he is all urs

I don't want o... he's all yours.... grin grin grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

I don't want o... he's all yours.... grin grin grin

U replied me shocked shocked shocked shocked
First time in history

Faints
wakes up bck cos of paparazzi on nl u kno say u b kim k for here

Bck to topic abeg i dash u i go even buy u car drop money for u to av him cheesy
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by DJEhimond(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Phut:

No be Nkechi, na Nkiruka (the one wey de for front big pass)
O_O
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Midehi:
Is it that God purposely gave her this boobs or it grew angrily..this is super much na

God will answer ur prayers too,because I know urs is like a lime.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Those are huge! shocked
That 2nd picture though, her body there kind of reminds me of the shape of sperm or a tadpole lipsrsealed

O ye lovers of sperm show ur faces
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by Happiness87(f): 4:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:
hahaha
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by juddexy2(m): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:
funny, just pray yours doesn't get more vexed than this. .
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by juddexy2(m): 6:16am On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:
Jeez I can hardly breathe I feel like am the one carrying that on my chest howdoes she even cope with that.
when you endowed, all the necessary logistics are put in place..llol make sure your's doesn't fall early enuf
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Midehi:
grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by abdulaz: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Just when you think you've seen it all, and this... Damn.
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by 175(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
docmoses:
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! The federal government of Nigeria
under the leadership of General
Muhammadu Buhari is glad to
announce to all graduates,
university students, and applicants
that today is saturday 29th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be
sunday 30th August 2015. Thank you for reading. You can now go back to what you
were doing..Good morning and
Happy weekend

Hahahahaha u dey crase
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by docmoses(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:

Hahahahaha u dey crase
grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
abdulaz:
Just when you think you've seen it all, and this... Damn.
Even Alfa Abdullahi.... shocked shocked grin
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by abdulaz: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
McEwen:

Even Alfa Abdullahi.... shocked shocked grin
No reason am , I no be Alfa to the core o smiley
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by McEwen(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
abdulaz:

No reason am , I no be Alfa to the core o smiley
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: This Beautiful Lady Compares Her B**bs With COSSY [see Photos] by abdulaz: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
McEwen:

grin grin lipsrsealed
You sounded familiar, you got my first name correctly. I dey suspect u oo shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Leaked Transcript Of An Interview Of An Alien From The Roswell Crash Of 1947 / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.