Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (21611 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? / How To Take Your Bath Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by airroseice(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2009
Mine's Nt Steady grin
Once sometimes, Twice Sometimes
Sumtyms I just stay through out d Day and 4get to bath. Especially when I aint going out.
Anyways, Da Max is Twice.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by tope2000(f): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2009
I cannot believe that someone made a thread out of this but funny enough I was reading this thing on msn.com a while back and this girl was complaining that her boyfreind does not bathe and that after a couple of weeks the oil from his body soaks the sheets and it looks like when you put french fries on paper. I was like she has to be nasty too because how can you sleep with a man that has not showered in weeks and his body oils are starting to soak the sheets

ewwwwwwwww. . . dirty f'ucker angry tongue
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ollybosieb: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2009
seven x a wk.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chamotex(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2009
People just dey lie for here . . . . . . . cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin  

"twice, three times, four times" like u stay at home all day
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by tope2000(f): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2009
chamotex:

Exactly awon oni iro nla grin cheesy
Twice is the most ppl bath unless in summer grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chamotex(m): 12:28am On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

Exactly awon oni iro nla grin cheesy
Twice is the most ppl bath unless in summer grin

no mind them . . . . . . . . . imagine someone bathing 4 times in a day, is the person a mud wrestler?
Don't they go to work?
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by landwin: 1:15am On Apr 02, 2009
Twice a day,morning and night
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2009
Three to four times. . . .its so damn hot here!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hate feeling all sweaty and sticky!! undecided embarassed
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by blackspade(m): 6:37am On Apr 02, 2009
Depending on the days I have class I take one in the morning, and one at night. When I don't have class I shower in the evenings.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2009
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 02, 2009
Nigeria - No less than 4 times a day. I even wake up in the night to take a shower
grin

Once! if I bath twice! na Mistake!
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by kadman(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2009
2 times weekdays,3 times weekends
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by fender(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2009
faakay:

grin

oboy i get ur type for house. d guy hate make u dey mention bath. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by lovereigns(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2009
TWICE, Normally before i leave 4 work and when i want to go to bed, except during hot seasons. cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Godalone(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2009
7 times in a week
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by oluwdashmi(f): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2009
chamotex:

Don't mind them. As if they don't go to work.

faakay:

grin

PPle like you are rare on NL. They lie alot.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by emiemi(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2009
Twice a day kawai!!

oluwdashmi:

PPle like you are rare on NL. They lie alot.

But some peeps are stay-at-home mums. Not everybody has to work y'know.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Sissy3(f): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2009
emiemi:

Twice a day kawai!!

But some peeps are stay-at-home mums. Not everybody has to work y'know.

yes u r right, even those who r nt stay at home moms, some still come back in the afternoon and go out in the evening and their weather might be different. everything is not always a lie as some pple here seem to think
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by velmaN(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2009
Well sorry if I end up disappointing some folks here, But I bathe once a day, twice if d weather is really hot or am sweaty or as needed. Other than that na one time deal. Y would I shower more than once, even if I want to , the time is not just there. Kudos to the ones who love water and showers, not me.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2009
most times, Once a day, If i had to go out, that means mild shower when i get back. cant remember doing it 2ce
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ud4u: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2009
twice a day morning and niight except when i comes back in the afternoon and the weather is sunny the i can take my bath.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by mayrho(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2009
atleast u take ur bath once. . . . not all men shower Angry Angry
dirty assholes
na wa for you u just generally insult every shocked

every time am home and feel sticky adds to the normal 2times aday
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chamotex(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2009
faakay:

grin

Best response so far  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin like you just tripped inside the bath by mistake

oluwdashmi:

Even a mud wrestler wouldn't bath 4 times a day. cheesy imm not even sure Michael Phelps baths 4 times a day
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by UGOBASKY(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2009
Twice a day is recommended except u get extra chore wey require a lot of sweating at intervals grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2009
Only on sundays grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by steaming(f): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2009
morning: compulsory to take my bath.

night: i enjoy it but thats only when i get back and not too tired from work.

afternoon: very rare, just days wen i go to d market in d sun and get back all black and sweaty.

generally, i love playing with water, love d way my bodi feels after bathing
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by niyyie(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
I opened this thread, expecting to laugh. I am not dissapointed. grin grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by afamoh(f): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
twice daily, morning and night
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Carlosein(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
twice, morning and night.

if i engage in work which gets me sweaty, maybe thrice!
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by denony(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Taking ur bath 4 times a day are u corps in the matuary?

takine ur bath 3 times a day are you a lazy jobless one?

taking your birth once a day are you Mr. hezekiah ?

not taking your bath all day are you aboki Sule ? grin

As for me i take my bath twice a day, before going to work and before going to bed for a better sleep.

unless, i mean unless maybe i have taking my second bath and dig an A****ss H***l then i must
retake my birth so as not to have a bad dream grin wink
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by phatjoe(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2009
awa,
for makin such a negative comment
you are a bush goat
women stinks like maggot.
SA madness don brainwash ur sensibilities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.