Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? (21610 Views)

10 Important Places To Note When Having Your Bath. / Where Is The First Place You Wash When Taking Your Bath? / How To Take Your Bath Properly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by phatjoe(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2009
awa,
for makin such a negative comment
you are a bush goat!
women stinks like maggot.
SA madness don brainwash ur sensibilities
make u use close-up wash that smellin-mouth of urs.
any way
e gud to baf twice daily
so dat your stinky body
go stay clean
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
twice a day normally.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by PurestBoy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
@poster,

I've not heard my bath for 3 days now, no water and no light to pump water. Can't kill myself
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by bubblegum(f): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ topic
twice or thrice . it depends
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by hassymo5(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2009
Once a day usually in d morning, but twice a day after engaging in sport. For women twice a day is a must,i know that you know what i'm taking about.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by MrSisterwm: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2009
Once in a day during hot summer. grin

Twice in a day during chilling winter.  cool

And once in two days in the fall and every other time.  wink

Plus I wash my privates and armpits after sex - without a bath!!!  cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 03, 2009
MrSisterwm:

Once in a day during hot summer. grin

Twice in a day during chilling winter.  cool

And once in two days in the fall and every other time.  wink

Plus I wash my privates and armpits after sex - without a bath!!!  cheesy  
*shi-ing my imu*
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by emiemi(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
PurestBoy:

@poster,

I've not heard my bath for 3 days now, no water and no light to pump water. Can't kill myself

grin grin grin grin

Purest boy, talk true dat one na excuse. Even if Nepa no do as dem be

and the pump no get fault, you will still not 'wash'. Oloorun, obun rai rai (wringling nose); grin grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by ukingscorps(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
wel i think i like it once a month. hope that helps
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by celebritee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
Anywhere between once and thrice is OK.
Anything above that is a sign of joblessness lipsrsealed Rare exceptions: When you hammer doggy more than twice a day grin grin
Anything below, even on cold wintry days, that person must be bingo's nephew.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
at least once a day, and most four times a day 9 even if its raining piss and shit outside grin!)
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Topik,
I bathe mostly 2wice a day and sumtimes 3rice.
But i stay too long in da batheroom at each bathe, say 30 to 40mins.
Is this actualy right as a guy? tongue shocked
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2009
Nahhhh. . .dude thats some real wired stuff for real?? shocked shocked shocked, . . . .30 to 40 mins. . . .bwoi pls!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by pureminded: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
brein:

@Topik,
Is this actualy right as a guy? tongue shocked

shocked U shit for body ni ? grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Epi: 3:46am On Apr 05, 2009
Legal, i think 2ice early morning and b4 bed.

Illegal, 3ice or more when i am hot or just feel like taking a shower undecided
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 05, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Nahhhh. . .dude thats some real wired stuff for real?? shocked shocked shocked, . . . .30 to 40 mins. . . .bwoi pls!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
pureminded:

shocked U shit for body ni ? grin
grin grin rotflmao. . . .

Maybe he meant that he spends 30 mins in the bathroom. . . .not bad na grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Apr 05, 2009
@Topik,
Is this actualy right as a guy?

We are talking about bathing time not time you spend WANKING dude!!!!
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 05, 2009
dayokanu:

We are talking about bathing time not time you spend WANKING dude!!!!
Bro Dayo, na only sex dey your mind? ashewo
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2009
Toyin,

Simple, what does a guy spend 40minutes in the bathroom doing 3 times a day? Deductive reasoning

40 minutes three times a day that 2 hours in the bathroom out of 24 hours? Doing what? WANKING of course
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyin,

Simple, what does a guy spend 40minutes in the bathroom doing 3 times a day? Deductive reasoning

40 minutes three times a day that 2 hours in the bathroom out of 24 hours? Doing what? WANKING of course
That's what you'd do. . . .see yaself

Maybe he prettying up in the bathroom. . . .or maybe he's cleaning his hidden spots cool grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On Apr 05, 2009
Toyin 3 times a day? for 2 hours out of 24hours. How many hours do you spend sleeping. Spend at work/school, doing assignments eating that you still have 2 hours to bath a day.

Even if you were dipped in crude oil. does it take that much time to clean

Toyin? Me self-service? when missus is there to take care of moi.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyin 3 times a day? for 2 hours out of 24hours. How many hours do you spend sleeping. Spend at work/school, doing assignments eating that you still have 2 hours to bath a day.

Even if you were dipped in crude oil. does it take that much time to clean

Toyin? Me self-service? when missus is there to take care of moi.
Bro dayo, just because you stick one leg in the tub and step out does not mean everyone also calls it bathing.

I spend about the same time he does in the bathroom, not just bathing.

Abeg, maybe if you naija men do the same, we won't be smelling sth stank from miles away.

Which missus? abeg, there's another one?
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 5:08am On Apr 05, 2009
Toyin you spend 40 minutes in the bath 3 times daily? Na wa o. 2 hours a day

No comments.

Missus takes good care of moi and you know that
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 05, 2009
Mr man, do you have a problem with how much time I spend in the bathroom? angry angry

Ehrrrm, sometimes 2-3 times, not always 3 times a day.

LOL, I know there's no missus wink grin
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 5:19am On Apr 05, 2009
So you spend 3 hours in the bathroom too? Do you take your toys along too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

No missus? then your friend has been hiding things from you
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 05, 2009
dayokanu:

So you spend 3 hours in the bathroom too? Do you take your toys along too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

No missus? then your friend has been hiding things from you
Yes, don't you rem me taking you along? Your "toy gun" is okay, but it could do better grin grin

Ehrrrm, my friend that has a man? you fit scatter scatter pesin's home? oga o
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 05, 2009
Dayo i'm jealous o, my wife wont talk to me but she will talk to you . . . the Lord is good all the time.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by dayokanu(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2009
Deleted because someone dey vex
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2009
Are you drunk?

Dude, stop making stuff up, it's not funny.
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by chibaby5(f): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2009
@topic
definitely once n da rest dependss on hw i feel but i lyk 2 hv a bath any tym i sweat. . . . especially durin ds yeye summer sef angry angryhate it wen itz hot sad sad
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:31am On Apr 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Deleted because someone dey vex

*Toyinrayo:

Are you drunk?

Dude, stop making stuff up, it's not funny.

OMG!!!!, i see i missed a lot, shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Times Do You Take Your Bath/shower Daily? by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 06, 2009
TOYOSI20:

OMG!!!!, i see i missed a lot, shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Yes, yes, you did.
You missed all this *points to myself* grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.