Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin (358 Views)

I Am Vindicated- Biafra Madness Is A Political Tool To Destabilised Buhari Admin / Despite Militancy, Oil Output Has Increased To 1.7BPD: Kachikwu / I will become the opposition if Buhari’s Admin. does not change – Emir of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by ehiaze(m): 11:23am On Aug 29, 2015
it's exactly three months today since GMB (now PMB) was sworn in as president. Nigerians home and abroad earnestly expected to see and feel the CHANGE that was widely promised as soon as possible. As it appears today, the CHANGE has hit some but what you feel depends on the side of the divide that you belong.

Within the last two months over ten people have directly met me complaining bitterly about hard times since they lost their jobs due to down sizing, lack of fund to execute projects etc

I have heard over a hundred other similar stories that always starts with " we lost our jobs" and ends with "the new administration"

Apparently the number of unemployment has increased in the last three months.

I guess a lot of you have similar experience, pls share yours.

Or maybe this is a typical example of "you feel worst before you feel better" syndrome.
Re: Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by DaBullIT(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2015
ok o , let's see where this leads

but first, share your own experience
Re: Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by Juxtified(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2015
In a civilised society no one makes such claims without an adequate backing research

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Unemployment Rate Has Increased Under Buhari's Admin by omolami: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
This is Buhari who promised to create jobs. Vendetta is blindfolding the old man. He is busy sacking workers, how then will he create jobs. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

NFF To Spend Over N67 Million On Tuesday's Niger Friendly / We’ll Never Hang Buhari’s Portrait In Our Offices –PDP / Syria Refugee Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.