Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

My Brother's Art Works (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Brother's Art Works (pics) (26690 Views)

MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic) / Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
he wont be discoverd tok more of being supported now simply coz hes not frm the upper echelon.
I will advice him NOT TO GIVE UP
every hard work pays
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:

Lolz, wats wrong wif romance section?
Nothing - except it's a blackhole of sorts. And many people there aren't 'real'.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by SUGARBEE(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:

Tnx to u too....happy u weren't disappointed.
Not in anyway cheesy

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by chicfarmer: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
The House picture says it all- NAFDAC APPROVED! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:
I need your response oooo before I continue. If no response then I know its unnecessary to continue.
i would have said kudos but i do all these but got no encouragement except from my parents so i gave up back in those days i will biuld a chopper attach that little fan it will only vibrate but will neva fly i tried with the boat and it floats and the house i will biuld carton house with stairs and slidding doors and fix light using light cell phone batteries and sell it as something to decorate room with
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by micronut(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great one........ OP, Let him visit universities dept of Architecture, Fine arts and Civil Engineering like an excursion. Find him a mentor in that line, Encourage him to watch Academic and Educational programmes on TV's....E.g VISTAS ( A career guiding programme on NTA), Voyage of Discoveries ( Also on NTA, Showcasing young innovators with good inventions). He belongs to the Arts and science world.

Insha Allah, he would go places. I encouraged my sister when she started writing short poems at 10, even though my father believed she was just being lazy and wanted her to be in sciences like me. But i stood my ground, today she is studying English Education and i see a great future in her.God bless u
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mckandre:
what m I seeing hia?!?! who placed this in front page?... he forgot sand house. Pls what age is ur brother? u guys should tell him the truth, if u see a spade call it that.

The guy is creative. His age is irrelevant. What he has done showed how thoughtful and creative he is. He was so intelligent that he didn't wait for specific materials, he simply created them out of things that were around him. The materials that were readily available. If more Nigerians could think like him, Nigeria would sooner than later become a country to be reckon with. However the country is filled with people like you who do not look beyond the obvious. The guy has potentials and if he kept thinking like this, he will go placesundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by david16(m): 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Making sense.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by harcemedes(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
very soon,his teachers in sch will tell him to study medicine cryvery soon,his teachers in sch will tell him to study medicine
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by nellyme(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jonathan2787:
i would have said kudos but i do all these but got no encouragement except from my parents so i gave up back in those days i will biuld a chopper attach that little fan it will only vibrate but will neva fly i tried with the boat and it floats and the house i will biuld carton house with stairs and slidding doors and fix light using light cell phone batteries and sell it as something to decorate room with

I'm here for him o, I love talent and will teach him to apply and advertise it...it's jst with a step...
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by nellyme(f): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
micronut:
Great one........ OP, Let him visit universities dept of Architecture, Fine arts and Civil Engineering like an excursion. Find him a mentor in that line, Encourage him to watch Academic and Educational programmes on TV's....E.g VISTAS ( A career guiding programme on NTA), Voyage of Discoveries ( Also on NTA, Showcasing young innovators with good inventions). He belongs to the Arts and science world.

Insha Allah, he would go places. I encouraged my sister when she started writing short poems at 10, even though my father believed she was just being lazy and wanted her to be in sciences like me. But i stood my ground, today she is studying English Education and i see a great future in her.God bless u

Tnx for your tips...and prayers...
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
wow this is awesome keep the good work bro
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Angelou(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Wow this is really awesome... It's a good thing he's found his talent and would be only wise to work and improve on it.. Who knows, he could be the next Michelangelo or Davinci cheesy

The last sculpture looks like Tinubu tho grin

Please let's appreciate this boy's talent by moving it to fp..

what do u mean now?... Are u now trying to compare Mr. Change's face with that of sculpture made by an amateur artist?.... sad and Orang-Utan dey for ground wey u fit compare am with grin
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by SUGARBEE(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Angelou:
what do u mean now?... Are u now trying to compare Mr. Change's face with that of sculpture made by an amateur artist?.... sad and Orang-Utan dey for ground wey u fit compare am with grin
Lol all of the above

Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by eddyj36(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
The boy s creative and at such young age he will go places if giving the necessary encouragement and support. I wish him well. #God'sgrace
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:
I need your response oooo before I continue. If no response then I know its unnecessary to continue.

How old is your brother? Is he in school?

Your brother has got some talents that must be nurtured for him to realise his potentials.
If he is good in maths and sciences, he can be an engineer. If he is good in arts mainly, he can be a sculptor/artist. He can also be an architect as I can see signs of good imaginations. He can design buildings using something like archicard. His talent must be balanced with good academic skills otherwise I see someone who will design a house that will collapse and crush many.

Pls let him stay in school till that talent blossoms.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by engrolawei: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:
All his life he has been creative. The boat runs on water and for now the helicopter and aeroplane runs on ground but I believe one day it will fly (lol). Enjoy...be patient as I upload all... He is reading this so I need the viewers response....tnx.
Nice work from a very talented chap..please advice him not to relent and he should take academics serious, adding his inventions to his passion and avoid girls. grin
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by hob(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
good work,

Talent over career............
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
yemi4ui:

Car can't fly. Even if u attach a wing to d structure. It can not hv a sustained flight.
There are four forces around a flying object - Thrust, Drag, Lift and Weight. If a car has a well designed wing, it will fly but there will be relatively so much drag which will affect the thrust and hence affecting the lift. This so much drag is as a result of air resistance due to the shape of the car which differs from that of an airplane. But what if you give the car much thrust?

If you attach a propeller that will pick up after the lifting of the car, a car will maintain a sustained flight.
If not, since the tires which is giving the car the thrust is no longer active(i.e off the ground), that's only when the car won't maintain a sustained flight grin

Let me not say much but i will like you to share reasons that made you think cars won't fly with wings cos you were not in support of it initially, but later changed by saying it won't maintain a sustained flight.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by dunsman(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:
More still coming....network issues...
Op wats his name and details wanna help you upload it on my blog. Thanks cause I like creativity
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Abiola88(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
May God strenght him 2 fulfill his vision because seening these art work I know something greater is ahead.KEEP THE FLAG FLYING
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Woooow !!!

I'm speechless
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Ajibel(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:

I think your brother should combine the study of Arts and Physics. And also expose him to softwares online that can help him improve. He can go places.

I'm always excited seeing creative stuffs like this smiley
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by DocAdray(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Talent and creativity!
Awesome!
Kudos to your brother OP
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by baloney: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great work. Develop yourself more
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by buskie13(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
nellyme:

Lol fyn pass me for where?...he tall pass me shaaa...
ah...because say u be woman...so man no fit fine pass u again?.
ur brother go marry my first daughter cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by flowjoe: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
That's how the next Leonardo da vinci will be born
He needs to find his niche & stick to it or else the vices in the society will kill his morale.
#thumbsup to him cool
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by kobenol(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dude is a creative artist. He Can easily represent ideas in real life. He's got that knack for problem solving as well. He'll go on to be a civil engineer or mechanical engineer.
Let's wait twenty years... he'll be on some ground-shaking project, of course leading the design engineers.
Bravo young man.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by chimoskyg(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Great performance
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by delishpot: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good job.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by iamweird: 12:50am On Sep 01, 2015
with formal education and mentorship, he will go places... great work !
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by grandstar(m): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2015
nellyme:

These are beautiful . Are they for sale?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / My Biro Sketch Of Diego Pablo Simeone, Atletico Madrid Coach / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.