Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Brother's Art Works (pics) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Brother's Art Works (pics) (26696 Views)

MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata / Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic) / Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by nellyme(f): 5:33am On Sep 01, 2015
dunsman:

Op wats his name and details wanna help you upload it on my blog. Thanks cause I like creativity

His name is Okezie Micah Onyemachi, a student of Methodist College Uzoakoli.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by chuks87(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Extremely and Awesome antique.... neva doubted his talent.... Big bro ve a great plan for you... dnt give up....
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by yemi4ui(m): 11:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
offspec:

There are four forces around a flying object - Thrust, Drag, Lift and Weight. If a car has a well designed wing, it will fly but there will be relatively so much drag which will affect the thrust and hence affecting the lift. This so much drag is as a result of air resistance due to the shape of the car which differs from that of an airplane. But what if you give the car much thrust?

If you attach a propeller that will pick up after the lifting of the car, a car will maintain a sustained flight.
If not, since the tires which is giving the car the thrust is no longer active(i.e off the ground), that's only when the car won't maintain a sustained flight grin

Let me not say much but i will like you to share reasons that made you think cars won't fly with wings cos you were not in support of it initially, but later changed by saying it won't maintain a sustained flight.

When u talked d about d shape of cars and that of aircrafts. Do u knw some recent made cars are more streamlined dan and an aircraft. Let's take peugeot 407 and an airbus A380 for instance. If both are allowed to fly, A380 will experience more drag than 407 right because of d shape n size right Secondly, wen u talk about attaching a prop to a car. Then its nt a car any more. It's a flying car. Wat will drive d prop u attach

I still tell u and believe it. If u attach only a wing to a car, it will never have a sustained flight. Nothing will generate d thrust needed to continue d flight.
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 17, 2015
offspec:

Nice one OP your brother is talented. But i want to make you know something.
It is a bigger problem to make an airplane move than to make it fly. Yes! But people think it the other way round.
If your brother's plane can move forward, then it can fly.
What causes planes to fly is just the wings and it's design(basically the angle of attack of the wings) which causes upthrust as a result of motion of air while the plane moves.
This means our cars can fly as well if they had wings like airplanes and a propeller to sustain it's forward thrust (and hence its flight) once the tyres are off the ground grin
This is not rocket science OP. It is something your brother can do.

That's just my little tip. There are lots of info online on aerodynamics which could be of great help to him.
More grease and ororo to his elbows

seriously? undecided undecided

This must be a joke. grin grin grin

Johnydon22 come and see your youths oh!

Robinhez, come and see oh. grin grin

Making an airplane move is 20% of the job. undecided

Once the tires are off the ground, the airplane is now free to move in three dimensions. As well as rotate on three axes. Insane amount of D.O.F. That's like trying to balance a mop upside down on your hands. undecided

Too much asphalt airborne. grin grin grin
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

Robinhez, come and see oh. grin grin

Making an airplane move is 20% of the job. undecided

Once the tires are off the ground, the airplane is now free to move in three dimensions. As well as rotate on three axes. Insane amount of D.O.F. That's like trying to balance a mop upside down on your hands. undecided

Too much asphalt airborne. grin grin grin
seen
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by RobinHez(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2015
Teempakguy:

Robi nhez, come and see oh. grin grin

Was this necessary?
U don't have to mock b4 u enlighten a person u knw undecided
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by RobinHez(m): 6:45am On Sep 17, 2015
nellyme:
All.
Awwn embarassed

I did all that while growing up..I even went further by designing Super Hero suit for myself with different weapons.

I remember my most successful was the Bow and Arrow grin

Tell ur bro to keep it up, and don't let his parents come in his way ok? angry
Re: My Brother's Art Works (pics) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
RobinHez:

Was this necessary?
U don't have to mock b4 u enlighten a person u knw undecided
sorry. angry

I frustrate people for a living. It's kinda my thing. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar / My Biro Sketch Of Diego Pablo Simeone, Atletico Madrid Coach / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.