Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (846 Views)

Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here / Photo: I Found MY Real Love On Nairaland Romance Section! / Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by gbaskiphylle: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
How do you cope with a woman you love,who loves you yet suspects you at every instance?
Re: Romance by SUGARBEE(f): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Break up with her

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Romance by gbaskiphylle: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Break up with her

But we have been through thick and thin together and I love her....just that she suspects me too much even after proving how faithful I am to her...
Re: Romance by SUGARBEE(f): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
gbaskiphylle:

But we have been through thick and thin together and I love her....just that she suspects me too much even after proving how faithful I am to her...
If she doesn't trust you, then she doesn't love you..

Re: Romance by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Suspect her Too

#YOLO
Re: Romance by gbaskiphylle: 3:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
richommie:
Suspect her Too

#YOLO

But will that help the relationship get better or is it the best solution?
Re: Romance by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
gbaskiphylle:
How do you cope with a woman you love,who loves you yet suspects you at every instance?

Love is trust

If she doesn't love you, dust your ass and hit the road
Re: Romance by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
she juz need ur attention…i mean more attention, less mobile…or better yet NO mobile at all…sometimes we women , are juz insecure and juz scared to lose someone we really love tats why were acting like crrraaaazzzeey! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dreams And Drives, How Far Have You Gone / Y Do Ladies Go Crazy Wen Guys Asked Them These 2 Questions? / Why You Act The Way You Do.a MUST READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.