Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna (2195 Views)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by sixtuschimere: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Here are more graphic photos from the scene of Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Dornier-228 aircraft with call sign NAF030 which   crashed today at the Nigerian Defence Academy ,Kaduna killing seven onboard.

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by RoyalBlak007: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
shocked
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by SUGARBEE(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gosh, today av just been typing RIP. .. May we. Never see death like this IJN.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by agarawu23(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
OK
rip to them
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by likila: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Buhari is wiping out all his "enemies" in the army
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by gaetano: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
What seems to be responsible to the sudden helicopter crashes, is it that they are not well trained or something?

If say e dey possible make dem dey carry 'L' sign if dem dey fly..... God dey sha.

undecided

RIP to the dead.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by RockMaxi: 4:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
likila:
Aisha95:
Yeah. So happy. Death to all terrorists (muslims).

What the f***k is this. You guys are just bunch of nitwit.

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by nnadychuks(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
Yeah. So happy. Death to all terrorists (muslims).
shoro niyen?

1 Like

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by nnadychuks(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
likila:
wetin concern buhari here now?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
nnadychuks:
shoro niyen?
Fvck off. Goat!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by bugzbunny: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
Yeah. So happy. I just hope all occupants of the aircraft were muslims. Death to all terrorists (muslims).
Common nah...
Warridisss.. Not all muslims r terrorists..
Kinda harsh undecided undecided
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by Misternas89(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rip to them, to those who typing rubbish on here, may one of una family be a victim someday....eyin eleribu pataki without any sign of sympathy.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by nnadychuks(m): 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
Fvck off. Goat!
wow, are you normal at all? Bi*tch!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by Misternas89(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
Yeah. So happy. I just hope all occupants of the aircraft were muslims. Death to all terrorists (muslims).
Koni dafun e
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
likila:
What is wrong with dis people eh? How does dis relate to Buhari?
Aisha95:
Am a christian, but u need flogging.
likila:
Pls be reasonable. ..
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by redgem(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:

This is not necessary
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by sixtuschimere: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
RIP to d dead
Amen
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by olaafirst: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
senseless humanbeing
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by plux4: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Aisha95:
I no with dis you are not a Christian. Please stop showing st*pidity
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by plux4: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
nnadychuks:
wetin concern buhari here now?
evri thing my bro.. Why was dis not happening during gej Time??
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by nnadychuks(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
plux4:
evri thing my bro.. Why was dis not happening during gej Time??
hmmm how old are u?
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by plux4: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
nnadychuks:
hmmm how old are u?
older than your father.
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by nnadychuks(m): 5:26am On Aug 30, 2015
plux4:
older than your father.
ok o
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Today's Helicopter Crash In Kaduna by BishopMagic: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Chair Force crash their planes every year.

Besides a dornier 228 is a fixed wing aircraft and not a helicopter or rotary winged aircraft.

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Funds: Buhari And Jonathan May Clash Again / [breaking News] Another Bomb Blasts Rocks Buhari’s House In Yobe, / ‘the Untold Story Of How Female Gospel Singer Died In My Hotel Room’ – Pst. Okpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.