Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! (32775 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by JudgeWilson(m): 4:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Ever since Prince Abubakar Audu left office Kogi state has become something else. Imagine PDP gave Wada returning ticket hmmm, I laugh in swahili. Wada will be humiliated at the pole I bet u. Ever since Wada was sworn in as Kogi state Governor he has never commissioned any project. Rather he make d state a laughing stock. God will pay u with ur own coins. Kogites this is d time to do the needful, let's kick him out like d way we did to his drunk Oga at the top Jona. APC....... Change....... APC sai Adoja kowai. P.A.U has my vote

9 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2015
It is obvious some people don't know yet they talk.. The curious case of Audu is no different from that of Buhari at the center. Firstly the failure of the PDP is the reason why people were forced to look for alternative in the APC. Kogi has the same failure of the PDP. The same way the APC at the national level wouldn't ordinarily like PMB to fly it's flag but we're left with no choice of who has the followership of the masses and can "dethrone an incumbent" president they settled aginst their wish for PMB. The story is the same in Kogi. Audu is not the party's desirable but at the moment, he is who the masses want and the party will not have to do to much selling of Audu to the people. They people know him more than they know the party APC. Audu is the necessary and the lesser evil becouse he has track record that still stands even after 16yrs before now. Kogi people need sympathy truly. Moving from the proudest people at a point in Nigeria with the most active governor and presentable governor( at par with the likes of Donald Duke) to not being mentioned at all. PDP reduced Kogites to laughing stock. See our governor not smart, not productive not presentable.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2015
It's not about APC bringing someone else, Did you read my post above yours; Who will APC bring "at this moment in time" that will be sold to the people between now and November to beat a sitting governor? Can you name one person amongst the aspirants? Oh! You just pulled down your post.

Anyway, Voting is completed and the sorting is being done. Everybody other than the Party Officials, Aspirants and their agents have been asked to vacate the Venue of the primaries and even the immediate perimeters of the venue. The security agencies/agents have sensed trouble brewing.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 6:00am On Aug 30, 2015
So far, the election is so tight nobody can make any predictions on what the outcome will be.. but whether they tightness is based on principle or the ability of the winner to provide good leadership or is occasioned by who threw the most money at the delegates is hard to tell.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by adaweezy(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
It's not about APC bringing someone else, Did you read my post above yours; Who will APC bring "at this moment in time" that will be sold to the people between now and November to beat a sitting governor? Can you name one person amongst the aspirants? Oh! You just pulled down your post.

Anyway, Voting is completed and the sorting is being done. Everybody other than the Party Officials, Aspirants and their agents have been asked to vacate the Venue of the primaries and even the immediate perimeters of the venue. The security agencies/agents have sensed trouble brewing.
Yahaya Bello is my candidate , A young dynamic Change agent
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by donpisky: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2015
ekkywolex:
Must it be Audu? APC should bring someone else from the west or CEntral, kogi is not the birthright of the Igalas

Am of same opinion with you.. kogi central or west should be given a trial...Ruling kogi state is far beyond dispatching petrol in filling stations..

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by adaweezy(m): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
It is obvious some people don't know yet they talk.. The curious case of Audu is no different from that of Buhari at the center. Firstly the failure of the PDP is the reason why people were forced to look for alternative in the APC. Kogi has the same failure of the PDP. The same way the APC at the national level wouldn't ordinarily like PMB to fly it's flag but we're left with no choice of who has the followership of the masses and can "dethrone an incumbent" president they settled aginst their wish for PMB. The story is the same in Kogi. Audu is not the party's desirable but at the moment, he is who the masses want and the party will not have to do to much selling of Audu to the people. They people know him more than they know the party APC. Audu is the necessary and the lesser evil becouse he has track record that still stands even after 16yrs before now. Kogi people need sympathy truly. Moving from the proudest people at a point in Nigeria with the most active governor and presentable governor( at par with the likes of Donald Duke) to not being mentioned at all. PDP reduced Kogites to laughing stock. See our governor not smart, not productive not presentable.
Its totally different, Audu had corruption cases and was arrested by the EFCC several times
Alternatives abound in Tunde Irukera and Yahaya Bello who are both very good candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by donpisky: 6:07am On Aug 30, 2015
JudgeWilson:
Ever since Prince Abubakar Audu left office Kogi state has become something else. Imagine PDP gave Wada returning ticket hmmm, I laugh in swahili. Wada will be humiliated at the pole I bet u. Ever since Wada was sworn in as Kogi state Governor he has never commissioned any project. Rather he make d state a laughing stock. God will pay u with ur own coins. Kogites this is d time to do the needful, let's kick him out like d way we did to his drunk Oga at the top Jona. APC....... Change....... APC sai Adoja kowai. P.A.U has my vote

Bro I agree with you but we must give region a trial..

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by adaweezy(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
The greatest thing that Abubakar Audu has going for him in his bid to return as Governor of Kogi state is the decibel of a large youth demographic. So many Kogi folks, 25 years and below, are all over the airwaves telling the rest of Nigeria that they don’t know what they are missing by not having somebody like Abubakar Audu. The love they are professing for Abubakar Audu is greater than the love story between Ekiti and Fayose. Audu, they assure us, must “capture power” again in Kogi.
Via APC. Of course!
Now, if your instinct is to blame these kids and land koboko on their post-pubescent asses, you are wrong. What is happening is that they are confused. They are mistaking weed for spinach because they do not know the difference. What elaloro in Yoruba philosophy asks you to do is to hold spinach in one hand, weed in the other, and say to them: children, here is weed and here is spinach. Once you have done that, you can ask for water, wash your hands like Pontius Pilate, and sing owo mi ma re o funfun nene…
You must remember that if there is something the Nigerian detests more than fellow Nigerians of a different ethnicity or religion, it is memory. The Nigerian who witnessed yesterday deliberately erases it for the convenience of today. The Nigerian who was too young to witness yesterday will never dig to find out what happened, laziness and ignorance being preferable to the inconvenience of memory and remembering.
Many of Abubakar Audu’s vuvuzelas were in Primary and Secondary school when he stole US$1,719,954 from the treasury of Kogi state to purchase the mansion pictured here on March 15, 2001. The mansion is located at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland 20854, USA. He initially denied owning the property but later confessed after a scandal. Nigerian political thieves have no relationship with mortgage in Europe and America. They buy their multi-million-dollar homes fiam. Just like that.
Many of Audu’s young supporters are not intellectually equipped enough to make the connection between this mansion in America and their own abjection in Kogi; the connection between this mansion and the poverty of their parents in Kogi. You will likely hear that others have stolen more than Audu and even with his own stealing, we ought to be grateful to him for building a University, a Polytechnic, clinics, etc. It will take several modules in civics to help them see that they do not owe anybody spending their tax money on routine infrastructure any gratitude.
So the purpose of this post is to bring memory to these youths since they will not go to memory.
A final word to these young Kogi people: in 2014, Potomac, where Audu’s mansion is located, was Number 3 on the list of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the entire United States of America.
Of course, you know that a Nigerian politician would consider it an insult that his property is not located in the most expensive neighbourhood in America. When you are done electing him in November 2015, his next mansion in America will be located in The Golden Triangle, Greenwich, Connecticut.
I have shown you weed.
I have shown you spinach.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by faithfuldon7(m): 6:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Sorting has started Audu all the way.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by jamace(m): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Money sharing people. angry
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by tayoxx(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2015
ekkywolex:
Must it be Audu? APC should bring someone else from the west or CEntral, kogi is not the birthright of the Igalas
and still yet they are the worst hit with poverty..Thier towns ravaged with erosion...no road...High level of poverty...

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by abu12: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:

Its totally different, Audu had corruption cases and was arrested by the EFCC several times
Alternatives abound in Tunde Irukera and Yahaya Bello who are both very good candidates.

Is tunde Irukera not from Akoko Edo?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by abu12: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2015
tayoxx:
and still yet they are the worst hit with poverty..Thier towns ravaged with erosion...no road...High level of poverty...

Haba, why d insult?

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by tayoxx(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2015
abu12:

Haba, why d insult?
it's not an insult...It is reality...take a tour of igala land...We want good governance in kogi...na all of us de surfer this tin together..No exemptions...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2015
I am big fan of Inclusiveness and representativnes but to be honest, as much as the Igalas (except for Audu) have not done a good job of leadership in Kogi state, the other ethnic groups have not shown cause to be handed power. their folks have held very key positions at the center and in many Ministries, Departments and prastatals yet could not attract anything meaningful down their communities. Be that as it may, I still feel they should get. Shot at the governorship of the state. You never can tell who turns the fortune of the state around. But for the moment, I strongly think Audu should hve the go but in four years time, let competent brothers/sisters from the other ethnic groups show what they can do for their state and let the Igalas give their support. Every competent Kogite has the right to be Governor and deserves the support of the Majority who should not play "Dominos" over others. I love my state and I love equity and fairness more. In the main time, counting ought to have started... I guess. Only party people are inside the venue now.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by bigerboy200: 7:14am On Aug 30, 2015
tayoxx:
rather than voting prince ...civil servants will prefer to vote wada....
Civil servants are not more that non civil servants, so it doesn't matter..

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
The whole of Kogi is in a Mess no exceptions.

Kudos to the Ogori Man who dragged down 2 open University campuses to kogi.

A big shout out to the immediate past Naval chief for dragging down a Naval college.

Audu got the Igalas a road project as commissioner while in Benue and till this moment the goodwill has not left him.

Shout out to Kogi youths for they have demonstrated the future is bright by going to school, learning trades and above all keeping the peace the Ibro administration almost killed with thugs.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2015
^^How many civil servants do we have in Kogi; and besides not all will vote against Audu and not all have voters card because am sure that was your thought before you posted your comment. No Lagoon things..sorry River Niger things but am sure virtually the entire igbo community will vote Audu and they sure have voters cards a lot and they have demography.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
^^How many civil servants do we have in Kogi; and besides not all will vote against Audu and not all have voters card because am sure that was your thought before you posted your comment. No Lagoon things..sorry River Niger things but am sure virtually the entire igbo community will vote Audu and they sure have voters cards a lot and they have demography.
Are ibos that many in Kogi?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by captainobvious: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2015
donpisky:

Am of same opinion with you.. kogi central or west should be given a trial...Ruling kogi state is far beyond dispatching petrol in filling stations..

bro thats just cold...lol
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by faithfuldon7(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
APC just declared Prince Abubakar Audu winner of the primary election. I will post figures soon as I compiled them

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by faithfuldon7(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2015
they are on the last ballot box counting which is d tenth. I will post figures soon
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 8:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Kogi as we all shall see in the news later on will be in a celebratory mood.. Yet some folks will tell you Audu is not wanted in Kogi state. Where did this level of sentiment got into our people from I just wonder... it's already a big party in the whole of Kogi and beyond.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by shagking: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
Sai Audu the Apc candidate elect

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by fatherab1: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
ekkywolex:

Problem is that the Igbirras are highly devised amongst themselves that they couldn't unite to field their best: Fairplus

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by 1miccza: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Is it that Kogi state does not have any other politician than this corrupt personality known as Prince Abubakar Audu??He's always in one party or the other and one election or the other.. Association of political Criminals and People decieving People shiooorrr!!!!MttttcChhewww!!! O ga lara yin ooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azeeza(f): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Kisses
xage:
Kogi state is backward because it has been ruled by men Without vision for centuries

Just wondering what Audu is coming back to do..that bleaching toad

Same pple that dragged the state into coma are dying to rule it forever

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Ibmojotu:
Fellow Kogites let not trade words base on our affiliation to any of the candidates our focus and pray is that Allah should bless us with a candidate that will make kogi great again#APC Change
Any body with any sense will run away from APC as an alternative to PDP
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Leyemoshood: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrats...lets clinch another victory in Kogi

God bless APC
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless Kogi State
God bless Nigeria

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Judolisco(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Shit not dis igala idiots again wen wil kogi have sense

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Pigin1: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Shi.t!!! Not again thus i am from igala speaking tribe, Yahaya Bello would have been a good pick young and bright vision!! Rip kogi state if Audu wins!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians / Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.