Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! (32784 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by arro: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2015
I think its constitutional to change your right,names,state,country,nothing for kogi, what ashame,why must it be some one how ruled kogi in the past,what did you achived from him the past,meaning no single credible person,why the creation of kogi state self?
I thanks God for where I am today,that hot and undeveloped state?.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Pearlyakin(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2015
sursur:
I witnessed a governorship aspirant dropping 10 million naira for pure water' life and direct @ sokam hotel ganaja "for primary election yet o " .guy I shock ' people's de waste money ooo .

guy how is ganaja and lokongoma,i missed dos places for real
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by akpabana: 10:37am On Aug 30, 2015
arro:
I think its constitutional to change your right,names,state,country,nothing for kogi, what ashame,why must it be some one how ruled kogi in the past,what did you achived from him the past,meaning no single credible person,why the creation of kogi state self?
I thanks God for where I am today,that hot and undeveloped state?.
Neither do i support having the same set of people. But you believed that changing your name and state or insulting them is the solution right? congrats.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by jamace(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
goodgate:
Its shocking, My Uncle Bought Brandnew Toyota Prado SUVs for the Party Executives and Donated Hiace Buses, but was still denied Ticket.
Thank God he didn't win. His actions are pointer to a very corrupt leadership. He would have looted Kogi treasury to recoup his investment.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by goodgate: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
jamace:
Thank God he didn't win. His actions are pointer to a very corrupt leadership.
Kai who are you to judge?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by jamace(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
goodgate:
Kai who are you to judge?
Who am I not to judge?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by bolinxman: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:
APC has lost kogi, anybody here can quote me in November, there is no single project audu ever did that lasted more than 1 year, just one example is Lokoja to ajaokuta road initially done by audu lated only 1 year, so are the commissioner quarters in Lokoja, all are sham that dont last 1 year. lets not talk about his primitive arrogance which led him to erect a throne in govt house and kogi subjects sit on mats like his subjects. i think it is high time we igalas swallow our backward thinking and allow the kabba to rule since they tend to think better than us. Nigeria will continue to be a backward country until tribalists are removed, take a look at Lokoja and you know igalas have nothing else besides our numbers to give. wada is a failure but we rather have a failure that knows he is a failure - audu does not. am igala pls so am not witch hunting.
what about kogi state university?is it a cosmetic project,pls answer my question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by nwadiuko1(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Wetin concern me and kogi grin
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by seniorbros(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:

i bet you are not half as igala as i am, lets start from idah where i am from, so where are you from?

I am from Idah too, which part of Idah are you from. I am from Ede Adejoh, so let me hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
bolinxman:
what about kogi state university?is it a cosmetic project,pls answer my question.

before we start hope you are old enough to know it was formerly ADP ayangba, a world bank project and not an empty site before audu started ksu. now to the school, the only buildings in ksu that are that are not worn-out right now are those by gov Ibrahim when prof Idachaba was vc, pls dont argue this so that you dont bore me. i have many many friends working there and i have visited severally please. the late dr odiba dean of student affairs is a senior colleague, dr hassan of pub admin dept is a younger brother's friend, i can just go on.
now as per quality of education ksu is zero zero zero, at the day late prof Idachaba took over just after prince left only 3 courses were approved out of 29 by the nuc ( any question? ), and gov Ibrahim had to plead for prof Idachaba to come and take the appointment which he did before he restored some order both in terms of infrastructure and academic standard, any lie here? or is it not true that ksu used to place admission list at asta petrol station because the illiterate that owned the petrol station was a right hand man of audu? is that a lie? his son tairu is my junior in secondary school and talks to me till today. so what do you want to tell me?

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Urine: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Truth is Wada and Audu really have nothing to offer, hopefully people in Kogi will vote for another party. PDP/APC is not an option.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Urine:
Truth is Wada and Audu really have nothing to offer, hopefully people in Kogi will vote for another party. PDP/APC is not an option.

you said it all

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2015
seniorbros:

I am from Idah too, which part of Idah are you from. I am from Ede Adejoh, so let me hear you.

i stay on bishop road. do you know the odomas behind education office? or do you know the polytechnic guest house? thats my area, do you need further family names?

my mother is an Aju Ocholi so i hope you know what that means
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Wait o! These fellas with zero vote.. How come; I know one stepped down but the others nko; they didn't vote for themselves ni?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Meiji(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Having to choose between Audu and Wada sounds worse than having to choose between Buhari and Jonathan.

I wish my Kogi brothers all the best. sad
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by kunlesmiles(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wada's performance rating is quite low and people still bear the scar's from Audu's tym in lord lugard's house,honestly I don't know where d luv story of Audu is coming from,d best he did was to build a glorified secondary school which he called a university.the truth is,neither of d candidates from Apc and pdp can reposition d state.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Ameboperoo(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
janus05:
If PDP picks Wada, then kogi people will find alternative beyond the PDP and APC. APC and PDP are brothers from different mothers.
I learnt PHILIP SALAWU has taken nomination form in labour party
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by promixdavinci(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:
APC has lost kogi, anybody here can quote me in November, there is no single project audu ever did that lasted more than 1 year, just one example is Lokoja to ajaokuta road initially done by audu lated only 1 year, so are the commissioner quarters in Lokoja, all are sham that dont last 1 year. lets not talk about his primitive arrogance which led him to erect a throne in govt house and kogi subjects sit on mats like his subjects. i think it is high time we igalas swallow our backward thinking and allow the kabba to rule since they tend to think better than us. Nigeria will continue to be a backward country until tribalists are removed, take a look at Lokoja and you know igalas have nothing else besides our numbers to give. wada is a failure but we rather have a failure that knows he is a failure - audu does not. am igala pls so am not witch hunting.

for sure u are nt an igala, i knw d trick u ar tryin to play..i can bet on it

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by promixdavinci(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=seniorbros post=37483622][/quote]

dont mind d idiot claimin to b igala tryin to deceive we d igala..i hv told him igala is to wise to b fooled by his trick

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by promixdavinci(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
I am quite sure every Kogite know Audu and his CV, unfortunately though from the start of the process till the end nobody who hated Audu thought it wise to even post the CV of these other candidates you think are better than Audu. How come you guys busy yourself criticizing Audu rather than selling your preferred candidates? I will be honest and God is my witness. I don't know this other candidates except for Barrister Ocholi and their antecedents. May be it's my fault not researching but I am sure it's their duty nd that of their supporters to ensure I know them. This is the same case for most Kogites.

thats right my broda, people who hv notin to show for, imagine one who called him self obembe, wat has he done nd wat did he hv to ofer..many of dem runin d primary has nt done anytin tangible 4 dia comunity yet dey hv millions to buy nomination form nd spend on thugs
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Prince Audu set to Address Party faithful and supporters in his house at GRA lokoja.. pandemonium everywhere around the city. Joyous celebration by folks.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by kunlesmiles(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
Everybody Mark my words... As we go into the campaigns for the Governorship election in Kogi, Everywhere Wada and PDP visits for their campaign they will rent the crowd that will come out... Audu and the APC will have 3 times that crowd come out for free. That's how much the individual is loved by folks.
Pls where is d luv story coming from?
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Emdee590(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
#Isallright
#Issokay
#Iyafhear
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by seniorbros(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:

i stay on bishop road. do you know the odomas behind education office? or do you know the polytechnic guest house? thats my area, do you need further family names?

Anyway, its unfortunate you could reach the conclusion that sort of conclusion
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by seniorbros(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
LastProphet:

From your claims here, I am friends to your brothers Gabriel and Henry. My advise is that making sweeping statements such as the one that elicited my reaction is not right. Am sure this time an Igala Governor will make is proud.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Multispanzy: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
APC in Kogi just shot themselves in the leg by electing Audu as their Governorship candidate, Wada might be a poor leader and under performing but he's not a barbaric and arrogant like that animal called Audu.When Audu was in power he refused to pay salaries and leave bonus for six months and no body dares breathe or confront him, the airwaves of all radio and television station in the state resonate his praises 24/7 like a demi god. You dare not sit in his office when he sits, ,infactno chairs except the only one for him. Politicql assassinations, victimization and nepotism was at it's peak. Audu run down the state treasury so much that when the state had no more funds he kept taking different loans in billions of dollars and diverting those funds. I can keep going on and on.

Like someone earlier said up there that so many sycophants and praise singers of Audu are either kids who are quick to forget history or people who don't wish themselves well talk more of wishing others and unborn generation well.
This is weed and spinach.....make ur choice

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by jamace(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
seniorbros:

From your claims here, I am friends to your brothers Gabriel and Henry. My advise is that making sweeping statements such as the one that elicited my reaction is not right. Am sure this time an Igala Governor will make is proud.

if they are my brothers I wont mention them here point of correction, they are good neighbors if it helps you. Late Joe Odoma was a respected friend. Please grow up, come out of your nut, we igalas keep presenting the worst among us for public offices and its time we eat humble pie

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
promixdavinci:

for sure u are nt an igala, i knw d trick u ar tryin to play..i can bet on it

read down the line, stop been a tribalist, my mother Aju Ocholi, my father Aju Opaluwa, does that help you? Any further information you need? call a family in Idah and I give you their final bank balance. Grow up, grow up, grow up. Many majority ethnic tribes are guilty of this and its time to grow up, Tivs are destroying Benue, Igalas Kogi, so why does it surprise you that an Igala can say the bitter truth about Igalas? And am sure you are probably educated with a degree, what a failed country we live in.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kagarko:

And you think PDP will not bring Idris automatically even without primaries?

Audu will In Shaa Allah will be the governor of Kogi.
ok I like audu I pray he should win
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by avaa(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:

The greatest thing that Abubakar Audu has going for him in his bid to return as Governor of Kogi state is the decibel of a large youth demographic. So many Kogi folks, 25 years and below, are all over the airwaves telling the rest of Nigeria that they don’t know what they are missing by not having somebody like Abubakar Audu. The love they are professing for Abubakar Audu is greater than the love story between Ekiti and Fayose. Audu, they assure us, must “capture power” again in Kogi.
Via APC. Of course!
Now, if your instinct is to blame these kids and land koboko on their post-pubescent asses, you are wrong. What is happening is that they are confused. They are mistaking weed for spinach because they do not know the difference. What elaloro in Yoruba philosophy asks you to do is to hold spinach in one hand, weed in the other, and say to them: children, here is weed and here is spinach. Once you have done that, you can ask for water, wash your hands like Pontius Pilate, and sing owo mi ma re o funfun nene…
You must remember that if there is something the Nigerian detests more than fellow Nigerians of a different ethnicity or religion, it is memory. The Nigerian who witnessed yesterday deliberately erases it for the convenience of today. The Nigerian who was too young to witness yesterday will never dig to find out what happened, laziness and ignorance being preferable to the inconvenience of memory and remembering.
Many of Abubakar Audu’s vuvuzelas were in Primary and Secondary school when he stole US$1,719,954 from the treasury of Kogi state to purchase the mansion pictured here on March 15, 2001. The mansion is located at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland 20854, USA. He initially denied owning the property but later confessed after a scandal. Nigerian political thieves have no relationship with mortgage in Europe and America. They buy their multi-million-dollar homes fiam. Just like that.
Many of Audu’s young supporters are not intellectually equipped enough to make the connection between this mansion in America and their own abjection in Kogi; the connection between this mansion and the poverty of their parents in Kogi. You will likely hear that others have stolen more than Audu and even with his own stealing, we ought to be grateful to him for building a University, a Polytechnic, clinics, etc. It will take several modules in civics to help them see that they do not owe anybody spending their tax money on routine infrastructure any gratitude.
So the purpose of this post is to bring memory to these youths since they will not go to memory.
A final word to these young Kogi people: in 2014, Potomac, where Audu’s mansion is located, was Number 3 on the list of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the entire United States of America.
Of course, you know that a Nigerian politician would consider it an insult that his property is not located in the most expensive neighbourhood in America. When you are done electing him in November 2015, his next mansion in America will be located in The Golden Triangle, Greenwich, Connecticut.
I have shown you weed.
I have shown you spinach.

Last month when I heard that Prince Audu was contesting @ the APC primaries, some of the things that came to my mind is this, 'Wada did a terrible job of governing Kogi State in the last four years, but PDP being a party of selfish-cum parasitic demons, who are bent on ruining this nation will likely return Wada as its candidate, my next concern is, can't APC do better than Audu, in the whole of Kogi State? 10 or so years ago I remember a song my Kabba people usually sing, "Audu ti tan wa, Audu ti kowa je, awa sati pada leyin re, Ibro sa ma kowa lo. I don't need to tell you about Ibrahim Idris, his name speaks for him. Unfortunately now, this is how it stands, my Kogi people have to choose between a Wada, whose record reeks of incompetence, mismanagement and ineptitude, on the other side, Audu, who was rejected and disgraced out of office for serious allegations of mismanagement and corruption. Please can't Kogi do better than this two? And I don't even want to talk about the domineering attitude of the Igalas when it comes to positions of authority in the state. Kogi state is a microcosm of the political tragedy Nigeria now finds itself in. When people talk about the 'born to rule' attitude of the North, I think of the Igalas in my dear Kogi State who have succeeded in turning the Governorship of the state to a family affair, and more so with clearly nothing to show for it.
It is really pitiable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Travels Abroad After Discharge From Hospital / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.