Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! (32782 Views)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / Confusion In Kogi APC As Faleke Insists He’s Governor-Elect / APC Bayelsa Primaries: Sylva Declared Winner Of Rescheduled Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
The Emergence of Audu marks the beginning of Temporal minority rule.. Bottom line power shift for 16yrs.. Okuns first then Ebira then we go again in an agreeable circle. We will not compromise competence and quality leadership for rotation but since every senatorial block in Kogi has competent folks, we should do a rotation.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by jamace(m): 8:52am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
Horse trading, permutations. Concessions and Money sharing in full swing...

Congratulations Kogi State.. The Governiship Election will be a cake walk for the APC. The good times will come back. Prince Abubakar Audu has won the primaries.
I'm a supporter of APC but they will lose, reason audu is not fit for d job because is getting old and is going to do only one term pdp will carry d day!!! Except if pdp present idris wada as their candidate dats were APC will get upper hand
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by okpanachil: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:

The greatest thing that Abubakar Audu has going for him in his bid to return as Governor of Kogi state is the decibel of a large youth demographic. So many Kogi folks, 25 years and below, are all over the airwaves telling the rest of Nigeria that they don’t know what they are missing by not having somebody like Abubakar Audu. The love they are professing for Abubakar Audu is greater than the love story between Ekiti and Fayose. Audu, they assure us, must “capture power” again in Kogi.
Via APC. Of course!
Now, if your instinct is to blame these kids and land koboko on their post-pubescent asses, you are wrong. What is happening is that they are confused. They are mistaking weed for spinach because they do not know the difference. What elaloro in Yoruba philosophy asks you to do is to hold spinach in one hand, weed in the other, and say to them: children, here is weed and here is spinach. Once you have done that, you can ask for water, wash your hands like Pontius Pilate, and sing owo mi ma re o funfun nene…
You must remember that if there is something the Nigerian detests more than fellow Nigerians of a different ethnicity or religion, it is memory. The Nigerian who witnessed yesterday deliberately erases it for the convenience of today. The Nigerian who was too young to witness yesterday will never dig to find out what happened, laziness and ignorance being preferable to the inconvenience of memory and remembering.
Many of Abubakar Audu’s vuvuzelas were in Primary and Secondary school when he stole US$1,719,954 from the treasury of Kogi state to purchase the mansion pictured here on March 15, 2001. The mansion is located at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland 20854, USA. He initially denied owning the property but later confessed after a scandal. Nigerian political thieves have no relationship with mortgage in Europe and America. They buy their multi-million-dollar homes fiam. Just like that.
Many of Audu’s young supporters are not intellectually equipped enough to make the connection between this mansion in America and their own abjection in Kogi; the connection between this mansion and the poverty of their parents in Kogi. You will likely hear that others have stolen more than Audu and even with his own stealing, we ought to be grateful to him for building a University, a Polytechnic, clinics, etc. It will take several modules in civics to help them see that they do not owe anybody spending their tax money on routine infrastructure any gratitude.
So the purpose of this post is to bring memory to these youths since they will not go to memory.
A final word to these young Kogi people: in 2014, Potomac, where Audu’s mansion is located, was Number 3 on the list of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the entire United States of America.
Of course, you know that a Nigerian politician would consider it an insult that his property is not located in the most expensive neighbourhood in America. When you are done electing him in November 2015, his next mansion in America will be located in The Golden Triangle, Greenwich, Connecticut.
I have shown you weed.
I have shown you spinach.

Now this is one of the best posts I have ever read on nairaland.

For me it is an oxen choice between Wada and Audu. Audu is a big pompous thief albeit with developmental strides to his credit as for Wada all we keep hearing is there is no money,the state is indebted and I hear voices in some quarters saying he is one of the few Governors who did not access more loans during his tenure,whether that was borne out of his prudence or because the states debt profile wouldnt allow for more borrowing,I dont know.

I will make up my mind on who to support as the day progresses but untill I have access to more information on what has transpired the last 4 years,I think Kogites have their work cut out for them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Prince audu will win
yeah! Dats if pdp present idris wada as candidate!!!
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
tayoxx:
rather than voting prince ...civil servants will prefer to vote wada....
I agree with u
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by seniorbros(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
donpisky:

Am of same opinion with you.. kogi central or west should be given a trial...Ruling kogi state is far beyond dispatching petrol in filling stations..

You're truly pained. Politics is a game of numbers and as long as that remains the rule, the petrol dispatchers will continue to rule you.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by RAO1(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
adaweezy:

The greatest thing that Abubakar Audu has going for him in his bid to return as Governor of Kogi state is the decibel of a large youth demographic. So many Kogi folks, 25 years and below, are all over the airwaves telling the rest of Nigeria that they don’t know what they are missing by not having somebody like Abubakar Audu. The love they are professing for Abubakar Audu is greater than the love story between Ekiti and Fayose. Audu, they assure us, must “capture power” again in Kogi.
Via APC. Of course!
Now, if your instinct is to blame these kids and land koboko on their post-pubescent asses, you are wrong. What is happening is that they are confused. They are mistaking weed for spinach because they do not know the difference. What elaloro in Yoruba philosophy asks you to do is to hold spinach in one hand, weed in the other, and say to them: children, here is weed and here is spinach. Once you have done that, you can ask for water, wash your hands like Pontius Pilate, and sing owo mi ma re o funfun nene…
You must remember that if there is something the Nigerian detests more than fellow Nigerians of a different ethnicity or religion, it is memory. The Nigerian who witnessed yesterday deliberately erases it for the convenience of today. The Nigerian who was too young to witness yesterday will never dig to find out what happened, laziness and ignorance being preferable to the inconvenience of memory and remembering.
Many of Abubakar Audu’s vuvuzelas were in Primary and Secondary school when he stole US$1,719,954 from the treasury of Kogi state to purchase the mansion pictured here on March 15, 2001. The mansion is located at 12301 Glen Road, Potomac, Maryland 20854, USA. He initially denied owning the property but later confessed after a scandal. Nigerian political thieves have no relationship with mortgage in Europe and America. They buy their multi-million-dollar homes fiam. Just like that.
Many of Audu’s young supporters are not intellectually equipped enough to make the connection between this mansion in America and their own abjection in Kogi; the connection between this mansion and the poverty of their parents in Kogi. You will likely hear that others have stolen more than Audu and even with his own stealing, we ought to be grateful to him for building a University, a Polytechnic, clinics, etc. It will take several modules in civics to help them see that they do not owe anybody spending their tax money on routine infrastructure any gratitude.
So the purpose of this post is to bring memory to these youths since they will not go to memory.
A final word to these young Kogi people: in 2014, Potomac, where Audu’s mansion is located, was Number 3 on the list of the most affluent neighbourhoods in the entire United States of America.
Of course, you know that a Nigerian politician would consider it an insult that his property is not located in the most expensive neighbourhood in America. When you are done electing him in November 2015, his next mansion in America will be located in The Golden Triangle, Greenwich, Connecticut.
I have shown you weed.
I have shown you spinach.
(how many does Wada av)now that it's clear Wada and Audu r d main contenders..... laarin nkan meji, ikan o san ju ikan lo.....Meaning: btwn two things, one must b better....... I served in Odolu ,Kogi state.....very close to politicians (ruling n opposition) there..I am not from Kogi but I'm a Nigerian.... another proverb for kogites is, ISU WA LOWO YIN, OBE WA LOWO YIN... Meaning tubers of yam r in ur possession, knife is also in ur possession

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Rotimi47: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
Horse trading, permutations. Concessions and Money sharing in full swing...

Congratulations Kogi State.. The Governiship Election will be a cake walk for the APC. The good times will come back. Prince Abubakar Audu has won the primaries.
I have always liked this man & he emerging as APC governorship candidate will definitely help APC win kogi state. Kogi people have always told me for years that he is loved across board.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Caseless:
you think yahaya hello that just joined apc will defeat an Audu that has been in opposition for 16 years? U go shock. Even apc know say Na Audu deserve am pass. Despite all he suffered with pdp, he never decamped to join them in order to get cover from efcc.
yeah audu is a good candidate for apc he only have one term to do, and there is know doubt dat audu will not probe pdp government which time dose he have for development of the state my option sha!!!
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Bassa delegates done voting. Dekina LGA delegates next to cast their votes #APCKogiPrimaries
good one tnx for d update
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Reference(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Kogi state. Blessed with perennially bad leadership. Audu is back. The kleptomaniac that stole Kogi blind and bought properties all over the world. Corruption can never end. Nigeria can never develop.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Obascoetubi: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
APC Gov Primaries Update: 17th LGA, Okene Delegates voting now. The delegates are voting in alphabetically order of the 21 Local Government area of Kogi Stat http://kogistar..com/2015/08/kogiapc-gov-primaries-update.html

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by sule5727: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
It is obvious some people don't know yet they talk.. The curious case of Audu is no different from that of Buhari at the center. Firstly the failure of the PDP is the reason why people were forced to look for alternative in the APC. Kogi has the same failure of the PDP. The same way the APC at the national level wouldn't ordinarily like PMB to fly it's flag but we're left with no choice of who has the followership of the masses and can "dethrone an incumbent" president they settled aginst their wish for PMB. The story is the same in Kogi. Audu is not the party's desirable but at the moment, he is who the masses want and the party will not have to do to much selling of Audu to the people. They people know him more than they know the party APC. Audu is the necessary and the lesser evil becouse he has track record that still stands even after 16yrs before now. Kogi people need sympathy truly. Moving from the proudest people at a point in Nigeria with the most active governor and presentable governor( at par with the likes of Donald Duke) to not being mentioned at all. PDP reduced Kogites to laughing stock. See our governor not smart, not productive not presentable.
good talk I'm behind u
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by goodgate: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Pigin1:
Yahaya Bello will clear your doubt!!
My Uncle is Contesting,his Name is Yakubu Mohammed aka. YAKKY. How did he Fare? He already shared Brand New Toyota Prado Suvs to the Party Chieftains.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
APC has lost kogi, anybody here can quote me in November, there is no single project audu ever did that lasted more than 1 year, just one example is Lokoja to ajaokuta road initially done by audu lated only 1 year, so are the commissioner quarters in Lokoja, all are sham that dont last 1 year. lets not talk about his primitive arrogance which led him to erect a throne in govt house and kogi subjects sit on mats like his subjects. i think it is high time we igalas swallow our backward thinking and allow the kabba to rule since they tend to think better than us. Nigeria will continue to be a backward country until tribalists are removed, take a look at Lokoja and you know igalas have nothing else besides our numbers to give. wada is a failure but we rather have a failure that knows he is a failure - audu does not. am igala pls so am not witch hunting.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by goodgate: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
sursur:
I witnessed a governorship aspirant dropping 10 million naira for pure water' life and direct @ sokam hotel ganaja "for primary election yet o " .guy I shock ' people's de waste money ooo .
Its shocking, My Uncle Bought Brandnew Toyota Prado SUVs for the Party Executives and Donated Hiace Buses, but was still denied Ticket.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
U guyz want 2 hear the reality...The reality is thisss Kogi state needs a governor more productive for the job which I tink yahaya bello is the man for the job not that bleaching arrogant unforgivable Audu who would not have @ heart the best possible means to develop the state rather will use kogi money to prosecute people who offended him over the years in the likes of "Ibrahim Idris" former govr of the state whom championed his prosecution by the EFCC in addition this could make him not focus on the development of the state try saying in essence is that we need a better govr in kogi state not this slowpoke Audu of a person who talks anyhow without mount control..I have said my own o

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by seniorbros(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=LastProphet post=37483435]APC has lost kogi, anybody here can quote me in November, there is no single project audu ever did that lasted more than 1 year, just one example is Lokoja to ajaokuta road initially done by audu lated only 1 year, so are the commissioner quarters in Lokoja, all are sham that dont last 1 year. lets not talk about his primitive arrogance which led him to erect a throne in govt house and kogi subjects sit on mats like his subjects. i think it is high time we igalas swallow our backward thinking and allow the kabba to rule since they tend to think better than us. Nigeria will continue to be a backward country until tribalists are removed, take a look at Lokoja and you know igalas have nothing else besides our numbers to give. wada is a failure but we rather have a failure that knows he is a failure - audu does not. am igala p
ls so am not witch hunting.

No Igala Son will write this rubbish. Just show yourself or keep quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by goodgate: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
azimibraun:
Prince Abubakar Audu is set to equall president Buhari's record in elections. 2003, 2007, 2011 and now 2015. Will he be victorious like PMB? We will know after tonigt. I respect the Man becouse he stood for something he believed in inspite of all the pressure and hell he was made to face. He remained in the opposition until the Majority came to join him. I love Men who have guts(not stupid guts but guts with wisdom).

Meanwhile, Accreditation of delegates is still ongoing at the Kogi state stadium. The venue of the primaries.
True Talk!
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by notoriousbabe: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2015
That man dat ruled kogi like his empire. Smh
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by gevebixo: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
>>>>>>>>> www.ecash55.com
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by metorichmond(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2015
PDP the best thing u should do now is to simply change ur candidate with Audu as APC candidate Wada is already a gunner.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by akpabana: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
For me, i don't have problem with any party that emerges BUT it shouldn't be these same looters who have ruined our economy for years. We need a new fearless candidate who can turn our rich resources to opportunities. They should go ahead...God will bring us to this throne in no distant time so they can see innovates since they have paid deaf ears to our complain.God bless kogi, God bless nigeria as we warm up.........
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
If PDP picks Wada, then kogi people will find alternative beyond the PDP and APC. APC and PDP are brothers from different mothers.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by akpabana: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2015
metorichmond:
PDP the best thing u should do now is to simply change ur candidate with Audu as APC candidate Wada is already a gunner.
so on point!!!
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2015
I am quite sure every Kogite know Audu and his CV, unfortunately though from the start of the process till the end nobody who hated Audu thought it wise to even post the CV of these other candidates you think are better than Audu. How come you guys busy yourself criticizing Audu rather than selling your preferred candidates? I will be honest and God is my witness. I don't know this other candidates except for Barrister Ocholi and their antecedents. May be it's my fault not researching but I am sure it's their duty nd that of their supporters to ensure I know them. This is the same case for most Kogites.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Kagarko(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2015
sule5727:
I'm a supporter of APC but they will lose, reason audu is not fit for d job because is getting old and is going to do only one term pdp will carry d day!!! Except if pdp present idris wada as their candidate dats were APC will get upper hand

And you think PDP will not bring Idris automatically even without primaries?

Audu will In Shaa Allah will be the governor of Kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by azimibraun: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Everybody Mark my words... As we go into the campaigns for the Governorship election in Kogi, Everywhere Wada and PDP visits for their campaign they will rent the crowd that will come out... Audu and the APC will have 3 times that crowd come out for free. That's how much the individual is loved by folks.

1 Like

Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by Westadon(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
tayoxx:
rather than voting prince ...civil servants will prefer to vote wada....
surest tins. Wada's chances is gettin brighter
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by akpabana: 10:14am On Aug 30, 2015
RAO1:

(how many does Wada av)now that it's clear Wada and Audu r d main contenders..... laarin nkan meji, ikan o san ju ikan lo.....Meaning: btwn two things, one must b better....... I served in Odolu ,Kogi state.....very close to politicians (ruling n opposition) there..I am noit from Kog but I'm a Nigerian.... another proverb for kogites is, ISU WA LOWO YIN, OBE WA LOWO YIN... Meaning tubers of yam r in ur possession, knife is also in ur possession
"I am noit from Kog" no wonder! because this your parable... ISU WA LOWO YIN, OBE WA LOWO YIN, laarin nkan meji, ikan o san ju ikan lo.....is itching. i forgive you.
Re: Kogi APC Primaries.... Audu Declared Winner!! by LastProphet: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=seniorbros post=37483622][/quote]

i bet you are not half as igala as i am, lets start from idah where i am from, so where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / Hyacinth Kwegi And His Family Go To Farm In Benue (photos) / Revolution Now: Ibrahim Dan Arrested By DSS For Supporting Sowore On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.