Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation (423 Views)

Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils / Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation by Aybee92(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
How do I make a group presentation in school? my area of confusion is how to start and where to end the presentation.

pls all your suggestions are highly appreciated.
Re: Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation by pharmagba: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
I do a lot of presentation but mainly to professionals.
Please elaborate what you meant by school presentation and your objectives? Then I may assist.
Re: Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation by Aybee92(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
pharmagba:
I do a lot of presentation but mainly to professionals.
Please elaborate what you meant by school presentation and your objectives? Then I may assist.
OK
In school we were shared into different groups and each group were asked to bring any 3 choice topic within our field of study, the school will approve one of the topic then we will write and make presentation on the topic that the school approved.

so my problem here is not about the writing but how will I start and end the presentation?
is it only on person that will do the presentation or it should be shared among group members?
Re: Help:how Do I Make A School Group Presentation by pharmagba: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aybee92:

OK
In school we were shared into different groups and each group were asked to bring any 3 choice topic within our field of study, the school will approve one of the topic then we will write and make presentation on the topic that the school approved.

so my problem here is not about the writing but how will I start and end the presentation?
is it only on person that will do the presentation or it should be shared among group members?
Writing presentation is like writing a letter, but instead of greetings, you start with introduction. Introduction is basically defining the topic and setting up for the body. Make sure you have sub head that will guide you in write up. This is enable you lead the audience in a logical flow. The conclusion is basically stating lesson you expect them to take home or impart of the presentation. Presentation are best on power points.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s First Test-Tube Baby Secures Admission Into Varsity / Civil Engineering As An Academic Discipline-all You Need To Know / Delsu 2015/2016 Direct Entry Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.