Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) (7301 Views)

“If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) / Ladies Can You Wear This New Hot Trending Pant? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=Images1/Is_Anything_Wrong_With_The_Dress_427772817.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

[img]http://i0.wp.com/naijagistube.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/wrong.png?zoom=1.5&resize=352%2C400[/img]

Pastor Dee Franklin from St. Stephen Baptist Church in Houston posted this photo on her Facebook page of a woman that came to her church dressed like that. Was it okay for the pastor to post this tho?

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/429311-unbelievable-is-anything-wrong-with-the-dress-this-lady-wore-to-church.html

1) Is Anything Wrong with the dress this lady wore to church?

2) Is it okay for the pastor to post this kind of thing?

Happy Sunday To My Christian friends angry
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Mehn this is so so wrong, Wearing this to a so called "place of worship". Smh!

But I must confess, That ass is inviting, damn!... It's sumptuous, see Figure 8.

Which normal guy will pay attention to the pastor while seeing this bodily masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2015
3) What kind of a man born of a woman would sit or stand behind this lady and get whatever message the pastor is trying to pass? angry angry angry
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by jazinogold(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2015
singing .. .everything wole, eruku wole ...
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by raayah(f): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Why is a pastor taking pictures of people's backside Thats the most inappropriate thing in this picture.

As for the girl, she is heavily loaded. There is not much she can do to hide those curves.

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by osaslord500(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2015
wrong kwa?
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by segzyj(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Place. Of Worship or Warship?
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by mrpackager(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Still okay
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
mrpackager:

Still okay

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by olaafirst: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2015
50percent of Christian ladies of tody r LUSIFA (GoD we men r in your hand)
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by fromnigeria(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2015
OP are you asking me!?

Idikwa funny
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by MzCorleone(f): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
She for kukuma wear spandex go church make dem see all of her.

I pity dem brothers way siddon for the next row. All these modern day daughters of Jezebel tempting men everywhere dem go like say dem be henteehen undecided

It is well

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by 1miccza: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
Wetin pastor eye go do there,it's covered and exposed,so wetin do am ? It isn't her fault that she's curvy is it?
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by QueenEdna(f): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Very indecent attire. Sadly this is wat U̶̲̥̅̊ seee in most pentecostal churches today some far worse dan this, i am well endowed down , but i always ensure my clothes are not clingy or tight fittted esp when i am going to Chruch. I dont even knw why a preacher shud be takn pics while service is on... Some Churches this days tho lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
Very indecent attire. Sadly this is wat U̶̲̥̅̊ seee in most pentecostal churches today some far worse dan this, i am well endowed down , but i always ensure my clothes are not clingy or tight fittted esp when i am going to Chruch. I dont even knw why a preacher shud be takn pics while service is on... Some Churches this days tho lipsrsealed
hehehehe..Ur profile picture though grin

@ the emboldened, Are u sure?

Cc: OZAOEKPE
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by vizkiz: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:

can you please stand up from that chair and turn around! We wanna investigate how endowed you are angry
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:

can you please stand up from that chair and turn around! We wanna investigate how endowed you are angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by QueenEdna(f): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2015
midolian:
hehehehe..Ur profile picture though grin

@ the emboldened, Are u sure?
whats wrong with my Display picture ? aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ If i am not sure why wud i say it ?
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by QueenEdna(f): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:

Hahaha, jst take my word for it okay.
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
whats wrong with my Display picture? aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ If i am not sure why wud i say it ?
Nothing @ all..its a sweet one. The endowment isn't just down, its “UP” too grin grin

Happy sunday grin
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Nice dress grin says my Naija sis
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Olosho miss road come enter church
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
raayah:

Why is a pastor taking pictures of people's backside Thats the most inappropriate thing in this picture.

As for the girl, she is heavily loaded. There is not much she can do to hide those curves.

shout up. what do you mean that there is nothing she can do to cover up? How is inappropriate for the pastor to take a pic of a silly woman who can't dress appropriately for church?

all these new generation of girls are all prostitutes
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
imagine!!!
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
endowed ko. you Nigerian women don't understand the difference between fat and endowed
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by QueenEdna(f): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Avalon316:

endowed ko. you Nigerian women don't understand the difference between fat and endowed
U̲̅ hv an ish or wat ?
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
QueenEdna:
U̲̅ hv an ish or wat ?

abeg, carry your fat craw craw ass out of my way before make you cum

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Avalon316:

Are u not wicked?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by QueenEdna(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Avalon316:

abeg, carry your fat craw craw ass out of my way before make you cum
hahaha, U̶̲̥̅̊ obviously have a mental issue. Pls go sort urself out b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ get hurt.. Bye.
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Dont blame her,blame the church
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by BrightEye(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2015
I initially thought she was naked....! shocked
Re: Unbelievable!! How Can You Wear This To The Church? (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2015
if dat lady is a choir mistress. . . .i wl surely join choir. . whether my church like it or not.

#YOLO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hot Looking Nigerian Female Soldier Who Is Also A Rice Farmer (PHOTOS) / Weird Things Guys Do Before They Orgasm / Ghana sex workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.