Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Unknown Mission - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Mission (12507 Views)

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / When Mission Becomes Impossible / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2015
.....Linda stood up from the floor and was searching around.
"Lind...Lind....Linda" Victor managed to say.
Linda moved towards his direction, she found out that he had been shot on the left side of his chest.
"Don't say anything I will help to stop the bleeding and apply some ......" Linda was saying but Victor stopped her from speaking.
"Please stop stop.. I won't make it Linda. Just listen to what I have to say...." he paused then continued.
"I didn't tell you the whole truth I....i...i" he stammered but he continued.
"I took something from that nuke, i was greedy and i wanted to make money by selling the transisitors" He was coughing unsteadily..
Linda raised his head up and the coughing subsided.
"I hid the transistors in one of the airport bathrooms when we arriver Kaduna, it's in the ceiling." he continued coughing...
"Hold still please Victor, Let me get something to help you" She made to stand up but he held her.
"This is the only thing i can do for my country" victor said while giving up the ghost.
"Sir I found the location of the transistors and I think it might lead us to the nuke" Linds reported.
"Very Good, immidietly you get the transistors confirm your location and we will pick it from there"
"Ok sir"
"General sir! I have good news, she's got the location of the transistors"
"You know what to do right?"
"Yes general"
"Good, I will tell Cleaner to get ready to Clean her up"
"Ok sir"

General KM Chukwu dropped the call and turned to look at Cheif kefas who was seating close to Alhaji Sani.
"General please don't hibernate our expectations and cognomens. What's the news?" Prof. Bola asked in grammatical expressions.
"She's found the location of the transistors but we will silence her before she gets to find the bomb" Genral announce while the men went into merriment congratulating each other.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
awww Linda,u r in a circle of danger.
Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
General Chukwu is an enemy in friend clothe. But I trust Linda. Fire on bro @ahmed
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Linda wanted to go check on her house but she changed her mind. She has to find the transistors, it might lead her to the nuke. She checked her time, it's almost half past 5:00PM.

"Is there any available flight from Abuja to Kaduna this evening?" Linda was speaking to an airport attendant.
"Yes we have DN airlines slated for 6:00PM
and Zoix airlines slated for 9:00PM "

DN airlines arrived Kaduna at exactly 7:15PM, Linda came down and found her way into the male bathroom of the airport, she carefully checked all the bathrooms, she was able to find a small black box in the last bathroom, she opened it and saw 15 high class transistors and 5 resistors.

"Sir i have got the transistors in my hands right now and i am 2kilometers away from the airport, i want to build a lead that could lead me to the nuke"
"Just stay right where you are, i will see you in 15 minutes"
"But sir you did not tell me that you will also be coming to Kaduna"
"I will explain when i get there"
How did he know that i was coming to Kaduna.

25 Minutes Later.....

"Sir why are you in the field?"
"I don't trust anyone enough to get the transistors,"
"Ok sir but we have to continue searching for the nuke"
"Actually the second reason why I'm here" CP Omale paused then continued "Linda the president is calling off the operation, the transistors are peculiar to the nuke, the nuke is useless right now and they can't use another transistors other these ones"
"But....S..."
"No buts, the case is off and this is not a request, it's an order" CP Omale spoke with finality.
"Ok sir, Yes sir"
"Your sacrifices will be remembered always, just go home and have a good rest, i believe you are still on leave"
"Ok sir thank you sir" Linda responded.
CP Omale took his leave Linda was left wondering. What kind of operation is this? I can't just let this go, i will find the nuke on my own, these will either lead me to the nuke or the nuke will come for these. She opened her bag and brought out 4 transistors.
By the way i need to call Musty cause the way i left him last time was not civil......why is his number not going through? Let me call Garba his friend Mai shayi, he always takes shayi by this time.
"Hallo na who i dey talk am for me?"
"is Musty in your shop?"
"I no know wetin do am for musty? Ai Musty i don die with my wipe and my fikin ko?"
"What!, How?"
"Na pire catch am por house pa"
"When?"
"Na kwana hudu be this"
"O.........o"
Linda was speechless, she searched through Google with the search command. A MAN,HIS WIFE AND CHILD WHERE KILLED BY FIRE IN THEIR HOUSE and the news confirmed that Musty her very good friend is gone. She remembered what victor told her about people involved with the nuke getting killed. Something is not right, she tried calling Kamaru his number was not going through. Something is definitely wrong. She tried calling CP Omale and his line was dead too. What!?

"Sir i have the transistors call in the cleaner."
"Ok"

"Musa i need a clean job, she is very dangerous and very smart, she is not far from the airport"
"Cleaner trust me, she will be dead in the next few hours

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 11:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cp omale has a hand in this but who is d boss?
Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2015
I believe the only way to show appreciation to this writer is to be clicking LIKE and post COMMENT(s) after every update. Please readers let's do the needful,thanks and God bless.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
horlabiyi:
I believe the only way to show appreciation to this writer is to be clicking LIKE and post COMMENT(s) after every update. Please readers let's do the needful,thanks and God bless.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
Linda was confused but she needed to be sure if the government is involved or CP OMALE lied to her. Linda took a taxi heading to a hotel while she continued to figure out a plan.
When she arrived the gate of the hotel, she noticed that someone had been following her. I know what to do. Linda declared to herself. She went into the hotel, and saw a long que waiting to book into the hotel. When it got to Linda's turn, she booked two separate rooms instead of one. She paid for the rooms collected their keys.
She went into the first room drop her bag went into the bathroom and put on the shower, then she quickly went into the second room which was slightly opposite the first room. She closed the door in such a way that you could see anyone who tries to get into the first room. At first there was nothing but 1hour later she saw the man that was trailing her as he approached the door of the first room. The man used a master key to to open the door slowly he went in but came out abruptly . Linda was watching the man as he brought out a phone and made a call.
"She's not in the room, I repeat she's not in the room, you and Joe should come into the hotel the others should guard every exit. Shoot to kill, she must not leave this hotel alive."
Linda was shocked. Why are they trying to kill me? Why did CP Omale set me up?
Suddenly two other men joined the first one. The men are trying to conduct a search in the hotel. Linda found her way up in the ceiling of the hotel, she moved until she came right above the kitchen of the hotel. She saw one woman with apron cooking. Linda went further above the store of te hotel. She came down, looked around and saw some old uniforms and aprons used by the hotel staffs.

14 MINUTES LATER....
"Ehya help that pregnant woman now, stop taxi for her" a man was saying.
A taxi stopped and the pregnant woman went into the taxi.
"Are you sure that she didn't get out of the hotel"
"Absolutely sir"
"That's strange because we can't find her in the building"
"How many people went out of the hotel?"
"Only one pregnant woman, that woman was in pains I had to even help her find a taxi"
"Fool, Wawa. You just aided her escape"
"No sir that woman is real pregnancy oo"
"Fool keep quite! Which way did they go?
"this way" pointing towards the left hand side of the road.
"Boys lets go"
"Sir we lost her"
"How? I gave you her directions"
"Probably she knows that we are on her trail"
"That will make the work more complex, continue trying to figure her out, i will put people out to man airports, trainstations and motor parks, she can't get out this night, we will trap her in Kaduna..."
"Ok sir".

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice move Linda,well dodge.

let d comments flow oooo
Re: Unknown Mission by Darus05(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
This is the first time am commenting on this thread. Ahmadgani u have a nice story line bros. Linda is real smart,I hope u'll beat those guys. CP.Omale I dont knw what to call u,a wolve in sheep cloth?
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
The rain had been falling for the past 3 hours now, but that did not stop the people of Lagos from going about with their usual businesses.
"It came in last night when you went out sir" melon reporting to Lisater.
"Ok, what stage are we right now?"
"we've succeed in routing all the pressure points, some resistors were missing but that did not stop us from compiling the ratios"
"Good job Melon, when will it be ready?"
"In the next 3 hours, more or less. But we still need the detonators to activate the time sequence"
"Ok don't worry about that, the detonator won't be a problem"
"Yes Boss" ororo spoke for the first time.
Melon and ororo were best of friends, though melon is older that did not affect their friendship. They attended the same school, it was while in school that they both secured scholarship to study engineering abroad. But the federal government refused to attestate on their behalf. They later find their selves in a middle east country were they learn bomb assembling. But were later deported.

"The wrist watch should have been in the box, it was sent along with the nuke" General KM Chukwu seated speaking to CP Omale.
"But Genral why was that"
"The Mark is the detonator and I believe your girl have it now."
"Ok sir what do you want me to do?"
"Nothing, I will send out orders to shoot to injure not to kill. We need to get that watch and time is running out."
"Sir I suggest we bring in every security agency to help us find her"
"How's that possible? Do you want to get us exposed?"
"It's very simple sir we will just frame her up for murder and terrorism"
"And how do you intend to do that?"
"Don't you worry sir, i be Nigerian police officer"
General KM Chukwu smiled and patted CP Omale on the back.
"You've proved to me today that indeed you are worthy of your position"
"I'm flattered sir"

Linda had been staying in a Bush since last night. She was trying hard to figure out a plan. What is wrong? Why did CP Omale have to do this? I need to call the DOC.
"Hello DOC, listen to me sir, I'm in trouble, someone want me dead so badly, don't ask me about the details i will tell you later, i just need a clue on how to get out"
"Ok, are ypu in a natural habitat or in an artificial place?"
"natural"
"Ok, activate the chameleon then walk into danger"
"Thanks DOC" She remembered what the DOC had told them about the chameleon escape.
"When you are in trouble, observe the environment and use nature to save yourself"

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Shuaibualamin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ahmadgani:
The rain had been falling for the past 3 hours now, but that did not stop the people of Lagos from going about with their usual businesses.
"we've succeed in routing all the pressure points, some resistors were missing but that did not stop us from compiling the ratios"
"In the next 3 hours, more or less. But we still need the detonators to activate the time sequence"
Melon and ororo were best of friends, though melon is older that did not affect their friendship. They attended the same school, it was while in school that they both secured scholarship to study engineering abroad. But the federal government refused to attestate on their behalf. They later find their selves in a middle east country were they learn bomb assembling. But were later deported.

"The wrist watch should have been in the box, it was sent along with the nuke" General KM Chukwu seated speaking to CP Omale.
"Nothing, I will send out orders to shoot to injure not to kill. We need to get that watch and time is running out."
"I'm flattered sir"

Linda had been staying in a Bush since last night. She was trying hard to figure out a plan. What is wrong? Why did CP Omale have to do this? I need to call the DOC.
"Hello DOC, listen to me sir, I'm in trouble, someone want me dead so badly, don't ask me about the details i will tell you later, i just need a clue on how to get out"
"natural"
"Thanks DOC" She remembered what the DOC had told them about the chameleon escape.
"When you are in trouble, observe the environment and use nature to save yourself"
nice write up. Am really enjoying this.
Re: Unknown Mission by preciousnobel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ahmadgani:

"I'm flattered sir"

"natural"
Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Linda should just be careful, her life is in great danger. I really hope she survives all of it. You are doing well Ahmadgani.
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Linda was walking through the bush while planning for a way out. After walking for about 3 kilometers she found herself in a Fulani hamlet, she observed the environment carefully and found out that the hamlet has just 5 Bukas, a few number of cows and 4 women that were naked from the upper halves of their body. Two of the women were milking cows while the other two were pounding something in a mortar. Linda also saw a few number of children playing. She approached the women greeted them in Hausa Language. Linda was able to blend with them in just few minutes, the women told Linda that their husbands were out for grazing and are not due to be back till next week.

"This woman has been declared wanted by the Nigeria security agency. Her name is Linda Garba, she was dismissed from the Nigerian police force. She is said to have committed a felony that contadicts section 9 sub-section 12 of the Nigerian constitution as amended. She is a threat to this country. Anybody that can provide useful and reliable information which will lead to her arrest will be given the sum of 5 million naira.. Bony Hagar announcer." This was the emergency announcement that was broadcasted on the national TV News.
"You did well Omale"
"I told you to trust me, now let see how she escapes"
"The cleaner is also on her trail"
"I will take my leave sir"
"Ok, your Bank account has just been credited with the sum of 50 million naira, use it for kola"
"Ah! Thank you sir, good night"
"Good night"

10:00PM
CP Omale was sleeping when the sound of the phone suddenly woke him up.
"Hello sir, sorry to disturb you sir"
"What is it that made you disturb my sleep"
"Sir we have a call for you directed from the secret special link"
"Ok patch it through"
"Hello, who am I speaking to, this is CP Omale"
"Listen and Listen carefully, pray to your God that I don't get out of this mess alive, cause if I do.....hmmmmmm....you will be sorry for your miserable life"
"Linda, it's not what you think?"
"You will get to see and experience the other side of me that I worked hard to conceal, CP Omale this is my message to you" ------------ the line went dead and CP Omale was left wondering.
The next morning was bright with friendly weather condition. Linda was looking like a Fulani woman dressed in their traditional attire. she was in the motor park trying to make her way out of Kaduna, then she saw people reading newspaper with her picture appearing boldly with the caption WANTED also written boldly.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2015
she shall sail through
Re: Unknown Mission by Hurklan(m): 4:25am On Sep 11, 2015
lobatan
Re: Unknown Mission by preciousnobel(m): 5:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Gobe don happen!
Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2015
I hope Linda escape from KD to Lag. Fire on Ahmed
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Linda became parplexed and confused. Why are they declaring me wanted? Why is this getting more messy? Linda was left wondering to herself. I need to call the only family i have left. She made her way to a deserted place where old trucks were parked.
“Hello Anty?“
“Linda, what‘s going on? Do you know that you are all over the news, what did you do?“
“Anty calm down, i just call to tell you that i love you incase if we never get to see again“
“Why are you saying such things? We will see again“
“Anty take care of yourself“
Linda dropped the call, she further disguised her self by applying too much make up. The park was filled with security operatives. The only option left is to take a train since the railway station have fewer security at night i will wait untill it‘s dark.
“I repeat we cannot let her get out of Kaduna, search everyone, everything, animals, boxes and even spirits, we need to find Linda“
“But sir we‘ve sent almost all our officers to look for her“
“Increase the man hunt, bring in the prison warders, vigilantes, union workers and even corpers, we are running out of time.“ General chukwu was speaking to someone on phone.
11:00PM
Linda was seated in one corner of the train heading to Lagos from Kaduna. I pray my plan works. She had sent a little boy she saw at the park to get a ticket for maidugri with the name Linda, and another ticket for kano. She sighed and thought of all the happenings in the past few week.

“We have a report that two ticket have just been prchased with the name Linda. Deploy all your troops to kano and Maidugri, we have the cause to beleive that she might be heading towards one of this places“
“Ok sir but...“
“No buts just do as you are told“
CP Omale dropped the phone and continued thinking about Linda‘s threat. If that girl is not caught i am a dead man. Let me call BABA to remind him of the charm he promised to make for me, i will not die.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
Haba Ahmed,the update is small but I hope you're going to upload more tonight. Thanks bro We Appreciate It
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lagos was busy as always with alot of molues and RBT buses conveying passengers from one place to another. The train stopped somewhere close to Apapa at exactly 6 minutes past 1:00 PM the next day. As expected, some security agents were standing at the station keeping watch. Linda stepped out of the train but this time dressed as a man. They are looking for a woman not a man she had said in her mind. She took a taxi.
"where you dey go sir?"
"Take me to ikoyi"
"Ok sir."

The cabman suddenly spoke after they've drove for a distance of 5kilometers.
"Oga e just dey do me like say I don see your face before"
"Hmm it can't be, I don't think so"
"You be new person for Lagos?"
"Are you a cabman or a telegraph? Can't you just keep quite and focus on your driving?
"Sorry sir" The rest of the journey was completed in silence, they arrived the gate of HUN hotels. Linda paid the cabman when he left, she took another cab to BestGood hotel.

"We have been here for the past 13 hours and there is no sign of her" An officer reporting to CP Omale on phone.
"Keep on looking" He said while cutting the line.
"Hello Come in come in.. Is there any sign of her in maidugri?"
"Negative sir"
CP Omale dropped his phone, he looked at an amulet he held in his hand. The BABA had made him go through alot for this charm, he was even made to drink dog's urine. Linda you can never get me, no matter what.
The buzzing of the phone returned Omale to reality.

"Hello general"
"What are you doing right now? There is a report that they've seen someone like her in lagos"
"But sir how can she be in Maidugri, Kano and Lagos at the same time?"
"It only meant one thing, she sent you on a goose chase to Kano and Maidugri"
"Shhht"
"It is very risky for us, if truly she happened to be in lagos. But still we can contain her"
"Ok sir, I will redirect all the troops sir"
"You better go that, we are running out of time"
"Which hotel did you take the man you claimed that looks like her to?"
"I'm not saying it until I get my 5 million"
"Don't worry, you will say it very soon"
The punisher came in, inflicted some pain on the informant at the end, he told them the name of the hotel.

Linda just made her mind to go to Dodan baracks.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
let's ride on bro
Re: Unknown Mission by Hurklan(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2015
ride on bro...ni sho ni be
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2015
I want to use this media to say a very big thank you to everyone that has read, comment and even corrected this work since it started. Bro horlabiyi I see you always. Thanks to you all. Pls forgive me if I did nt recognize or mention your name, I will do that subsequently. Thanks and God bless. ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2015
Linda was in her hotel room preparing her mind for the next move.
How can I get in and out of Dodan with been noticed? Hmmm I know what to do.
"Hello room service?"
"Yes sir, what can we do for you?"
"I need to attend a function, pls get me an Agbada and a nice cap, I also need to rent a cool car."
"That will cost you 25,000 naira sir"
"I'm waiting" Linda dropped the phone, she then checked the money left on her. She had about 110,000 naira left.

"There is no body fitting that description in this hotel, what do we do next"
"Stop looking for her as a woman, look into everything she is very smart. Check all the hotels in ikoyi"
"Ok sir"
5:00PM same day.

A black 2014 Chrysler drove into the premises of The Dodan barracks.
"What can we do for you sir?" A short black army man stopped Linda at the gate.
"I'm Alhaji Sikiru Ojo, an in international investor, i am here on a special assessment from the Federal government"
"But sir,..."
"No buts, except if you want to get back to your village and start farming"
"I'm sorry sir" he said while opening the gate.
Linda made her way to the parking lot. Dodan baracks is no longer what it used to be ever since the capital was shifted to Abuja. The roofs are looking so rusted, the floor were filled with broken interlocks, a few number of old model cars can be seen parked. But one thing that did not change, is the presence of army men.
Linda approached an army man flashed a fake ID, still claiming to be Alhaji Sikiru.
"Who is in charge?"
"Cpt. Osai, he is in the 2nd floor"
"Take me there"
Linda was behind the army man as he led her into a large old office, a man waa seated on a chair. A computer syatem was on the table, the young officer saluted and took his leave.
"Alhaji what can i do for you, please sit down"
Linda told him that she was from Abuja on a visit to bla bla.....
"But we haven't received such directives"
"Ha'an You know how this things work, i need some contract please let me acees the environment and some offices that served as presidential wings" Linda said while handing him a fake check of 5million naira
"Alhaji all this for me?"
"That is just for kola, if i win the contract you will be surprised at what i will do for you"
"Ok come with me"
"Between that time we only had three customers who booked into our hotel and they are all white men"
"Ok, do you mind if i take a look?"
"No go ahead"
------
"This is the 6th hotel, and we could not find anything"
"We still have BestGood hotels left."
____
"What can i do for you sirs?"
"We are from the state security service" a man said while flashing his ID
"We have a cause to believe that your hotel is harboring a criminal"
"Pardon, we do not lodge criminals"
"Let see the list of people who have checked in"
The receptionist passed the book to the SSS. He fliped through and found two names that booked into the hotel at that time.
"Who is Mathew Hulebu?"
"He is just a customer of ours, he is in room 43"
"How does he look like?"
"He is fair in complexion and an average height"
"Is there any resemblance between your customer and this?" showing her a picture of Linda
"Yes they look alike small oo"
"Where is he now?"
"He went out to a party"
The SSS turned, and faced his colleagues.
"We've gotten her. Alert everyone, we are going to set a trap"

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2015
LOL they think Linda is dumb like them to return to that hotel? Let's just wait for the next update! Thumbs up
Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2015
Alhaji Linda no dey carry last ,

sharp sharp movement
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
It was getting dark already when Linda and Capt. Osai came out of a building.
“Alhaji that is the last building most of the important things were transfered to Abuja while the unwanted ones were kept in the national theater“
Capt. Osai was saying, Linda looked at him and responded.
“hmmm, Ok i will take my leave but i wil come back when i lay my hands on the contract“
“Alhaji i pray you get the contract“
Linda refused to answer, she was thinking of all the time she had wasted going through offices and buildings but could not find anything important. She went into the car and made her way out of the barack. This is over, i will just find a way of getting myself out of this country, at least i did my best. Linda lamented to herself. As she took the next bend before the hotel, she noticed something strange. The usual road block was gone, the streets were empty. She remembered what DOC had told them in the camp. “when you see a tight security getting loose, it meant one of these two. It is either the aims of tightenig up the security has been acheived or a trap is been laid“ Linda made an instant turn. In the next few minute she was headed towards Inganmu. Let me give it a final try, i might find something in the National theater.

“Are you sure that she will come back?“
“I‘m also confused but let us wait and see“ The SSS responded. Next his phone rang.
“Hello sir, we have a report that a car matching that description is on it way to Inganmu“
“Are you sure?“
“Absolutely sir“
He dropped the call, then made another call.
“Sir there is a twist of events, we just got a lead that she is headed towards Inganmu“
“Why Inganmu? Redeploy all the boys then“ CP Omale was suprised at the call he just received right now. He decided to make a call too.
“Hello General......

Linda arrived the premises of the National theater, the place was deserted, it looks like no soul had stepped in there for the last decade. She had earlier parked the car 1 kilometer from the theater.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Linda is smart, i hope she gets out of it alive grin

You are doing a wonderful job Ahmadgani.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Ayjos10(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Bring it on man...Am waiting patiently lik PDP 2019
Re: Unknown Mission by johnmanuel1743(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
I hope u are not among start and abandon boys... Anyway continue.. Nice piece tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Grammar Lesson / Chimamanda Adichie Shortlisted For IMPAC Dublin Prize / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.