Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Unknown Mission - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unknown Mission (12510 Views)

Mission Sambisa!!! (all Is Fair In Love And War) / When Mission Becomes Impossible / [story] On A Rescue Mission (rated 18+)…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gen. Chukwu, Alh. Sani, Cheif Kefas and Prof. Bola were seated in one of Cheif Kefas‘s guest house located at V.I. Lagos.
“It seems we are getting closer to the end of this mess.
“I agree with you prof“ Sani said
Linda observed the place, it was dark. She was about stepping towards the main door of theater when she heard some approaching footsteps coming out from the theater. She quickly hid herself behind a large statue, the footsteps increased and Lister stepped out of the door with a phone placed on his left ear. Linda could hear what he was saying clearly.
“Sir, i dont think she is anywhere near this theater“ he became silent for some seconds then continued.
“If she come here, we will ambush her and collect the watch“ he was silent again.
“Yes sir, i know that, the watch is the key to the nuke“ silent
“Ok sir“ he dropped the call then took a walk around the theater, after just few minutes, he was satisfied that no one was there. Lister tapped in some key on the door and made his way back into the theater.
Linda was left wondering on all she heard. What is Lister doing here? She remembered when last she saw Lister in the camp, he was always sharpening a knife, kept to himself always. Lister was selected to represent the Army during the DOC‘s led special secret training. Linda brought herself to reality. What watch is Lister talking about?, what nuke is he reffering to?. These were the questions running through Linda‘s mind. Well let me find out myself. She came out slowly from where she was hiding and made her way to the door of the theater. As expected the door was locked with a modern digital device. She could not guess the keys, so she brought out some powder, poured it on her palms, then blow some air into it while directing it towards the lock. Linda shone the semi light from the screen of her phone and was able to see the digits that was keyed in by Lister. She input the keys and the door swang open.
“You are welcome, we have been waiting for you Linda“ Lister said while smiling.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by horlabiyi(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
OMG,don't tell me they knew Linda was at the theatre. Well,patiently waiting for the next episode/update. Fire on
Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
sos alert,danger ahead
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Linda was astonished but she composed herself. Lister was standing while Melon and Ororo were seated on a platform across the hall. The case nuke was placed at the top of the table at the center of the hall.
"You are welcome once again Asp Linda or should I say executor, long time no see"
"Lister what's going on here?"
"The only thing going on here is that you will handover the wrist watch and we will kill you or you won't handover the watch and we will get it forcefully and still kill you"
"Is that how to welcome an old friend Lister? Remember how I use to kick your a$$ in the camp?"
"Hmmm, time has changed. You use to be the DOC's favorite but today I will show you what it is to be a man"
"Ok let's do this, same rules, no weapons, no help and winner takes it all." Lister wanted to object but he thought of his dignity and decided to play according to Linda's rules.
"What shall we even put at stake, is it the watch you need so badly or the nuke which I have come to take" Linda asked jokingly.
"Both! Remember, winner takes it all"
Lister removed his jacket and placed his Gun on the table while Linda was also removing her clothes. She was left with just her trouser and a tight skin vest.
"Boys don't interfere"
"Ok Boss", Melon and Lister chorused.
Linda made the first move with a heavy punch which Lister dodged carefully, he then made a sidekick which caught Linda on her hips.

"We haven't received any call from Lister in the past hour, its almost 11:00PM right now" Alhaji sani spoke.
"You know the boy has some useless principle, well let send in The Cleaner And the punisher" General KM Chukwu said.
"They should be on their way here in no time"
Chief Kefas added.
"No, just inform them to move toward the theater, so they would be ready for that stupid girl if she arrives the theater."
"Gentlemen, this is a very crucial stage of our lives and most important since we initiated this operation, I suggest we invite other members of our group for a final meeting that will see us use the nuke to our advantage"
"I am perfectly coladas with this notions of yours, we should invite our cohorts and coyotes to have a final congealment before we strike" Prof. Bola who was silent added. The men took their drinks while making some arrangements.

Lister threw in another punch that caught Linda on her chin.
"Linda oh sorry Executor cause that's your given name at the camp. You cannot match me, time has change. This is not the Lister you use to know"
Linda composed herself, made a bicycle kick that got Lister on his torso. He staggered then made a Turnbull and hit Linda hard on her face. She felt dazed from the pain that was inflicted on her. The door to the theater swung open. Punisher and Cleaner stepped in both of them smiling and clapping.
"What a full house, DOCs favorite vs DOCs prodigal son. Punisher said. Linda and Lister who had stopped fighting turned and looked at the uninvited guest. Linda was surprised, what are they all doing here. The Cleaner spoke for the first time.
"We are not alone, we brought in a familiar face it's gonna be a reunion party" The Door Opened and DOC stepped into the hall wearing a black jacket.
"Stop fighting children, Daddy is here"

ghen ghen. Please let us try to guess what happened next.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Mission by Hurklan(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
waiting patiently for you to unravel it urself
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lister and Linda were both suprised to see the DOC.
“DOC?“ Linda and Lister chorused.
“Yeah it is me, Linda game is over handover the watch“
“But DOC...“
“No buts, do not be suprised, i know you will get to this place somehow, you never give up, do you? Well, Punisher and Cleaner made me a deal i cannot resist“
“DOC is for us?“ Lister asked waiting for a reply anxiously.
“Yeah, you can say dat again“ the punisher replied.
“is the General aware?“
“not yet, it will be a suprise“ Cleaner responded.
DOC looked towards Linda.
“Game over, give us the watch, and die quick or refuse and die painfully and slowly“
“I don‘t know what to say“ Linda spoke while handing over the watch to Lister. Lister cheked the watch, was satisfied and then call on Ororo and Melon to equip the nuke.
“How do you want her to die?“ Lister asked
“not so fast boy“ Punisher said while hitting him hard on his head, Lister stagered to the ground and passed out. Ororo and Melon where also lying on the ground.
“Are you suprise linda? You know i can never betray this country, right from the day you called to enquire about the watch, i knew something was up, so i did my own investigation and found out that a nuke is somewhere in this country, i tried reaching lister but he was blacklisted, that‘s when i knew he was working for the people who have the nuke and knowing that i cannot talk him out, i continued investigation then i met Cleaner, i also found out he was walking for this same people, but i was able to convince him. We knew that they will recquire the services of Punisher, so we got to him before they did. All my effort was just to find and protect you, we were very happy when we learn that you are in lagos and heading for the theater. You are the only one who can help us get access to these bad people“
“I‘m dumbfounded DOC, so what is the plan? And what about these ones“ linda asked while pointing towards Lister, Ororo and Melon that were lying helplessly on the floor.
“Oh! those, Cleaner shall take care of them.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
interesting, so on whose side is DOC?
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
" You see Linda this group is a very mighty group, they decide most things that happens in this country, we happen to know just 4-5 of their members. They are Alhaji Sani, Cheif Kefas, Prof. Bola, General Chukwu and CP Omale. But with the present situation we would be able know the other members."
"How did you get to know all this?"
"Cleaner and Punisher had been communicating with them, but could not get the whole of them in a place at the same time"
Cleaner continued saying
"Yea we've been communicating but we failed to meet all of them at the same time in the same place, luck shone on our side today when they asked us come to VI and they will send someone to get us to the house where we will meet them, on our way we received a call from the General asking us to gwt over to the theater"
"But how did you know i was here?"
"we knew you would be here but we thought you could handle Lister on your own. Thank God we came on time" Cleaner concluded with a smile.
"But DOC what shall we do afterwards? That's after knowing the whole members of this dreaded group"
"I don't know for now but I believe we will get an idea after that"
"And what about the nuke?"
"We will conceal it, then use it as evidence"
"Just lissten to the plan".........DOC stated the plan to Linda.

"I'm getting worried General that boy refused to pick your call and even the so called Cleaner and Punisher are also not picking their calls" Chief Kefas lamented.
"I t......." The General could not complete his statement, when his phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
a panting voice was heard at the other end of the line.
"General, Lister has betrayed us. He was working with Linda all this while"
"What? Lister cannot do that, I trust him"
"He shot the Punisher and the other boys, I life just managed to escape with my life"
"Ok where are you right now?"
"I'm in surulere"
"Ok Take a cab and come to Bengal street VI now, we will figure out what to do next"
"Ok sir" the line went dead.
"General! What am I hearing? Alhaji sani asked.
"Lister is a traitor, he has betrayed us, well let wait for the boy to come then we will see what we can do next"
The men were left lamenting on the new development.

Linda, DOC, Cleaner and Punisher got prepared, each carrying his preferred weapon. Linda with the twin revolver and a machine gun, DOC with his magnum, Cleaner with his shot gun and Punisher carrying an ak-47.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 2:52am On Sep 16, 2015
battle ready
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
The time is 4:00AM.
"This the longest day of my life" Chief Kefas said to no one in particular.
"Have you alerted others of the meeting? Prof. Bola asked facing the direction General Chukwu.
"Yeah, they all will be at Eko Atlantic in the next few hours"

Linda and Doc were leading the mini army as they made their way to VI, the street was deserted, but a number of military men could be seen roaming the street. Doc motion to Te boys to take caution.
"We need to distract them! Cleaner"
Cleaner brought out a pack of knockouts and went behind the men and exploded them, the military men became alerted, they scattered all over the place looking for the source of the sound they just heard. The mini army used the opportunity to get going. They arrived the gate of the house and found out that it was manned by mercenary army.
"Some of them are my boys, I will go in there as planned, l will alert you when the coast is clear" Cleaner announced in a husk voice.
He drooped his bag and went straight to the gate and the gate was opened in no time.
Linda, Punisher and Doc were hiding in an uncompleted building adjacent the house. Linda was thinking of all that has happened within these short period.
"Doc what about the rest of the boys that you tutored?" Linda asked almost whispering.
"Hmmm, Killer was killed in Somalia, Finisher is in a prison in south africa. I don't know the where the rest are"
"Such a shame that the government could not continue with the program, well tell me more about this dreaded group"
"They are everywhere, they own almost everything in this country, that what you need know about them and they are dangerous"
"But why did they choose me for the mission?"
"I don't know Linda honestly, but we will get to know soon" DOC was saying when he received a notification that the coast was clear. He ordered Linda and Punisher to get ready. They went out and found their way into the building.
"Something is not right, why do we have such easy access Linda said immediately they came into a well built house with nice flowers around.

"Its a trap!! Punisher was saying, when a bullet shot caught him in his chest, he staggered and fall. Armed men began to come out from their hiding place. Linda anf Doc could not do a thing as they were surrounded. The main door to the building blew open and two men led cleaner who was bleeding badly out to the place where Linda and Doc stood transfixed
"I'm sorry DOC, I could not take the pain inflicted upon me, so I gave you people up" Cleaner said amidst panting.
Alhaji Sani, Chief Kefas, Prof. Bola and General Chukwu came out clappping their hands.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Royal58(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
awwwwww, will they be able to escape?
Re: Unknown Mission by shilery: 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
i dnt tink so
Re: Unknown Mission by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
cool
Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ghen-ghen its getting hot!!!
Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2015
"You think we are fools, you had a great plan but I am smarter DOC, when your boy came here panting that Lister had betrayed our us, I noticed something unusual about him. He was not looking so haggered like he claimed, his body language was contradicting his voice and his speech, so I had him checked up and tortured until he confessed." General Chukwu narrated.
"It's over!" Alhaji Sani declared.
"You think you can infltirate and penetrate us, hahahahah, you must be joking" added by Prof. Bola.
"You evil men!, you will never succeed in your evil quests, if got us killed today, you will never lay your hand on that nuke." DOC reacted.
"No one has talked of killing you, we will make you two suffer" General Chukwu threatened.
Linda who had been watching all this while spoke for the first time.
"Why was I included from the onset, why selecting me for this UNKNOWN MISSION?"
"We are not in position to answer that, don't worry you will get your answers soon, before you die. Hahahahahah" Cheif Kefas said teasingly.
"Take them to the dark room, torture them until they tell you where they hid the nuke, and take this body out of here." General Chukwu ordered. Linda, DOC and Cleaner who was barely breathing were led into the building while the other body was evacuted.
Linda was taken into a dark room, she was tied to a chair. Few minutes later a man came into the room and began to torture her.
"You don't want to talk?"
"I will not tell you a anything"
"Ok we shall continue the torture, let me go and a get a something maybe it will make you talk"
When the man who was torturing Limda went out, She noticed a sharp edge on the side of the wall, she struggled and managed to get herself loose, then she pretended like she was still tied up. Then the Man returned back to the room with a soldering iron in his hand, he was smiling.
"After soldering your flesh, then i will taste that chasty box of yours, i know you are still a virgin, hahahahah"
"Please don't rape me" Linda said while pretending.
"So you are scared now"
As he was getting closer to Linda, she grabbed him from his neck, and gave him a heavy blow on his rib cage, he gave out an inaudible scream and slump to the floor.
"Where is DOC taken to?" Linda asked.
"argh, argh. I don't know"
Linda connected the soldering iron to a socket box then removed the man's trouser and made a move to work on his p€n|$.
"I will tell you, please don't do this to me, I will tell you"
"I'm all ears"
"They took him to another room at the other side of the building, the other that was bleeding has passed out and he was taken out side, please don't kill me." Linda gave him another blow and he fainted.
She slowly walked out of the room, and tip toed herself into a large corridor, then she began to hear DOC screaming, she traced the sound. In front of the room stood two armed men.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Mission by Ahmadgani(m): 6:42am On Sep 19, 2015
I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I was so busy with work and my Boss is too demanding this days, but I will try to give more updates during the weekend. Thanks to you all.
Re: Unknown Mission by Missmossy(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Its understandable, you still doing a good job
Re: Unknown Mission by teejaypee: 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ayjos10:
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown
Eniqurl Aare2050
kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09
vickysunmomi
mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan
Cutieepearl Enneecy
Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd
BeeBeeOoh
Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme
Yurme Daholiest
Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy
Danyel09 et al...
. Damn. I just Saw ur mention
Re: Unknown Mission by ritababe(f): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Ahmadgani:
I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I was so busy with work and my Boss is too demanding this days, but I will try to give more updates during the weekend. Thanks to you all.

no probs.
Ayjos10 tnx
Re: Unknown Mission by lurex2rhyme(m): 9:03am On Sep 29, 2015
Ayjos10:
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050 kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy Danyel09 et al...
present twice
Re: Unknown Mission by prevail23(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
RIDE ON BRO
Re: Unknown Mission by nastyd(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ayjos10:
Nitefury tunery004 pinkycute cherrybrown Eniqurl Aare2050 kwencypresh ritababe IDFWU queenyetty09 vickysunmomi mercylin Horlabiyi Brytawon Hurklan Cutieepearl Enneecy Prevail23 Shiifi Rutemi Oladunwo Nastyd BeeBeeOoh Hfinest1 Saxwizard Liljboy lurex2rhyme Yurme Daholiest Teejaypee Mismoore Brytawon Hotwendy Danyel09 et al...

Jst seein dis mention...Graciás
nw ffn
Re: Unknown Mission by nastyd(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ahmadgani.. dnt leave dis thread hanging
Great write-up

More upd8 needed asap bro
Re: Unknown Mission by hafees: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Unknown Mission by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bro, the work is so great! Albeit your tenses, punctuations and diction, man, you're doing very well. I kowtow for this great storyline, man!

Please come continue!
Re: Unknown Mission by cherrybrown(f): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks to you all that invited me on this thread am sorry for responding very late but am here now.Ahmadgani you are a such a wonderful writer this is the first story am reading from literature keep it up
Re: Unknown Mission by dpete1: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2015
this is awesome ahmad gani...just don't kip us waiting wit updates.

Thumbs up
Re: Unknown Mission by myndd(m): 4:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Guy I dy feel you
Re: Unknown Mission by Nobody: 5:00am On Oct 06, 2015
myndd:
Guy I dy feel you
For ur myndd abi? undecided
Re: Unknown Mission by myndd(m): 5:14am On Oct 06, 2015
wailing:

shea u gats wail undecided
wailing:

shea u gats wail
Re: Unknown Mission by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 06, 2015
myndd:
shea u gats wail undecidedshea u gats wail
grin grin
Re: Unknown Mission by cherrybrown(f): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Update Update Update Update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

English Grammar Lesson / Chimamanda Adichie Shortlisted For IMPAC Dublin Prize / Number Of Novels I Read, And The Number Bought With My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.