Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy (1023 Views)

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick / Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Between South Sudan And The Hate Republic Of Biafra - Nkenu Timothy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015

A lot of media buzz has been made after the latest list of Buhari's appointees was released.
The buzz was created and is still being sustained based on the belief that the president appoints people from the North and a tad bit from the South-West ignoring all other parts of the country.

My view of the whole 'thing' is that if Nigeria was a sane(r) nation, it wouldn't be so much of an issue because while the buzz is on, people have ignored the most important issue of all - the credentials of the candidates.

If Nigeria was to be in any way a saner nation than it is, the credentials of the candidates would have been the first on the list of things to be scrutinized but being the insane nation it is, that matters least.

Of all criticisms of the appointees, none has questioned the credentials of the candidates and I am very sure that majority of the buzz creators do not even know the credentials of the candidates nor do they care to know.

The only ground that would be sane to judge any and all the appointees should be their credentials and track record of achievement(s) and not what they can't control such as their ethnicity.

Source: http://nkenu..com/2015/08/buhari-appointments-in-saner-nation.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by INTROVERT(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
What this OP has posted is a load of crap. in all parts of Nigeria there are eminently QUALIFIED individuals who's aren't corrupt to public office. This thread is trying to imply that only credible Nigerians are found up north which I repeat again is a load of crap...

Am off to church....
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by izeeqpotter(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Agreeable joor.
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by sylvar02(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
Introvert what's your own?
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by chichriso: 9:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari promising regime is doomed already

TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by LordMecuzy(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls I'm from Umoye Imerienwe Ngor-Okpala in Imo State..... I wanna become The Minister for Youth and Development....

Buhari pls do the needful in the Fullness of time
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by Heromaniaa: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria is unique. Nigeria comprises different nations held together by a fragile bond. To forestall secession it is essential these nations have equal representation in the federal unit.
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by SkyBlue1: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Nigeria is unique. Nigeria comprises different nations held together by a fragile bond. To forestall secession it is essential these nations have equal representation in the federal unit.

Nigeria is not "unique", that is the kind of nonsense people in Nigeria tell themselves to excuse stupidity. NONE of the problems Nigeria faces are unique either. Try a different line. . . .
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Nigeria is not "unique", that is the kind of nonsense people in Nigeria tell themselves to excuse stupidity. NONE of the problems Nigeria faces are unique either. Try a different line. . . .

Exactly!
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Pls I'm from Umoye Imerienwe Ngor-Okpala in Imo State..... I wanna become The Minister for Youth and Development....

Buhari pls do the needful in the Fullness of time

With your level of gramatical proficiency, NO!
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Op, would you be saying this crap if the president was igbo and he appointed mostly eastern extracts?

You tell me of credentials and mention the north..who has the lowest eduction ratio in nigeria? Who has highest illiteracy in the country?..how come when it comes to credentials, they're suddenly most qualified?

By your logic; the south west should have highest number of appointments in nigeria cos they have highest number of professors followed by the Southeast
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by tucky200(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
What this OP has posted is a load of crap. in all parts of Nigeria there are eminently QUALIFIED individuals who's aren't corrupt to public office. This thread is trying to imply that only credible Nigerians are found up north which I repeat again is a load of crap...
Am off to church....
list out more credible people than the president appointees..ethnicity has been killing this country ..a country where u appoint people based on how much they campaigned for you and not on their integrity....get it..its no longer business as usual
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by TimothyNkenu: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
liberty300:
Op, would you be saying this crap is the president was igbo and he appointed mostly eastern extracts?

You tell me of credentials and mention the north..who has the lowest eduction ratio in nigeria? Who has highest illiteracy in the country?..how come when it comes to credentials, they're suddenly most qualified?

By your logic; the south west should have highest number of appointments in nigeria cos they have highest number of professors followed by the Southeast

Please copy and paste the portfolio of the appointees here and let's argue on that basis.

Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by tucky200(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

Please copy and paste the portfolio of the appointees here and let's argue on that basis.

Thanks.
dont twist my words. You know what I mean. Have you heard of Peter obi? Have you seen his credentials? -Google it- but still to him, he's just an average Igbo man. You can imagine what he meant by that from all his impressive credentials. So can it!!

No matter, 35 years and all there credentials have left them in abject poverty
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by LordMecuzy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

With your level of gramatical proficiency, NO!
lol Chill bro
Re: Buhari's Appointments In A Saner Nation - Nkenu Timothy by PAINGAIN: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Some r saying things about credential and I ask.....is there no credible person in the whole soouthern region. Others are saying buhari needs to appoint and work with people he can trust and again I ask......is there no trustworthy person in the whole southern region that buhari can trust? Still they keep saying south east didn't vote buhari so he doesn't have to appoint anyone from there and I ask them......what of d south west that voted buhari,why couldn't he appoint even if its one person from there? I'm still waiting for answers.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Negotiating With B’haram, Says Buhari / Read Nigerians Replies To Bukola Saraki / Abductors Of Former Sgf(olu Falae) Demand N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.