Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 (9176 Views)

Help Me Choose Btw D Camon X Nd Infinix Note 4 / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Mcbussy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:
She deleted her previous video due to some issues she claims. but I love this video more. plus never knew Misstechy is an hilarious somebody. was laughing through out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CL_PbgWulM

Misstechy in case you are reading this... you are one fine lady

Who is Misstecno?lipsrsealed....she drives like my great grandma. grin

Her face is fine sha, reminds me of a mermaid I met during my days in d Caribbean. wink
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm,1gb ram..iffa hear
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2015
adeolazzy:

Lol. me I loved the part she took a selfie and showed us her face.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2015
adeolazzy:

Lol. me I loved the part she took a selfie and showed us her face.

How do I see the video with my BB?
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

How do I see the video with my BB?

err just clcik on the video
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 5:15am On Aug 31, 2015
youmour:
Hmm,1gb ram..iffa hear

if you hear what?
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Mcbussy:

Who is Misstecno?lipsrsealed....she drives like my great grandma. grin

Her face is fine sha, reminds me of a mermaid I met during my days in d Caribbean. wink

loool
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by okitikpo: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2015
All these people saying her face is fine, I hope it is not in this same video that I watched that you guys saw the face. Cos all I saw was just reflection that was not even clear when she took the selfie.

Am still wondering where you guys saw the face in the video to know that she is fine the way you guys have been lamenting..she tried in the review, and I love when she found the back of the net immediately she started playing
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Borwe: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2015
okitikpo:
All these people saying her face is fine, I hope it is not in this same video that I watched that you guys saw the face. Cos all I saw was just reflection that was not even clear when she took the selfie.

Am still wondering where you guys saw the face in the video to know that she is fine the way you guys have been lamenting..she tried in the review, and I love when she found the back of the net immediately she started playing

Voice said it all. Good voice=fine face, bad voice=bad face.

Also she should hhave gone to system settings and showed currently running apps, and if all of the games listed were there
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
okitikpo:

lol everyone knows misstechy is fine na.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Abbey2sam(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
lordZOUGA:
Her premise that when you minimize an app or a game on android that they must be running in the background is wrong.

Android OS manages the memory such that the current app in the foreground takes priority. if you have an app eating memory in the background and the app currently visible needs memory, the android OS will automatically close the background app in order to provide memory for the visible app.

So, those games she minimized have no influence on the performance of the current app in use since the OS may have silently closed the games already. Notice that in the middle of her review the launcher was reloading? That's because the OS closed it when it needed memory for one of the games.

A multitasking test is mostly a test of how fast you can switch between apps or tasks and not how much apps a device can hold in memory (like she was trying to demonstrate).

exactly what came to my mind, those games can not run and would not simultaneously

nice video though
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by MissTechy(f): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

exactly what came to my mind, those games can not run and would not simultaneously

nice video though

Hey Abbey, I did in the previous deleted video, For this current video, I had to cut out some part but, I realised too late that I didn't include that in the video hence the reason I titled it - Testing the 1GB RAM .. apologies. However, in the previous video I did, I was able to show that you could run those apps again, however, apps like Injustice and GTA would have you starting again with an option to resume.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by MissTechy(f): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Thank you adeolazzy
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
I love girls who know much bout techs.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Abbey2sam(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
MissTechy:

Hey Abbey, I did in the previous deleted video, For this current video, I had to cut out some part but, I realised too late that I didn't include that in the video hence the reason I titled it - Testing the 1GB RAM .. apologies. However, in the previous video I did, I was able to show that you could run those apps again, however, apps like Injustice and GTA would have you starting again with an option to resume.

cool,
btw, i need help installing asphalt 8 on my note 2
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by MissTechy(f): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

cool,
btw, i need help installing asphalt 8 on my note 2

What errors are you getting
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Abbey2sam(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
MissTechy:

What errors are you getting

it force shutdown, not really sure if the fault is from my phone
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by MissTechy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

it force shutdown, not really sure if the fault is from my phone

The phone probably can't handle it.. what is the RAM?
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Olaryeankarh(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Misstechy All my ten fingers are up for you!
I remain your secret crush

S.Cooper's distant cousin grin
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Abbey2sam(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
MissTechy:

Samsung Note2
2gig RAM

though i play other games on it, like fifa15, GTA, PES.
but asphalt8 wont play
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Borwe: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

Samsung Note2
2gig RAM

though i play other games on it, like fifa15, GTA, PES.
but asphalt8 wont play

I had the same problem with the fake Asphalt's on many websites, just get yours from Google playstore its free, worked for me well.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Ymodulus: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2015
sweetboiy:
She's got a lovely voice.....
No doubt she has got it. But she has to be real with the voice and just be confident. I listened and watch the video till the end and during these minute intervals 6:26 - 8:10 and 4:12- 5:06 and 2:44 - 3:20.

You do notice that she was trying a lot to sound pretty like those OAP who fake it on air. This I don't think we necessary.

I loved her talk at the beginning it was way natural and sounded OK.

In all she has got a nice video up there an try ensure next time the focus of the camera you use to video is appropriately set and does not blur for long.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Abbey2sam(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Borwe:

I had the same problem with the fake Asphalt's on many websites, just get yours from Google playstore its free, worked for me well.

Thanks
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by drbright11: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Guys cheack out ETISALAT blazing simple android server cheat...http://cellsnews..com/2015/09/etisalat-simple-server-blazing-cheat.html grin grin
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by samhay: 10:28am On Sep 03, 2015
MissTechy:

Goodday Misstechy, plz I need a favour from u. I wanna b able to make international calls at cheaper rate. Som1 recommended MobileVoIP cos she uses it on her iPhone. I searched playstore and blackmart but i can't find d type. It has a black background kind of. I want you to help me so dat i can get it on my android or any oda app like MobileVoIP. Tanx
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by MissTechy(f): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2015
samhay:

Goodday Misstechy, plz I need a favour from u. I wanna b able to make international calls at cheaper rate. Som1 recommended MobileVoIP cos she uses it on her iPhone. I searched playstore and blackmart but i can't find d type. It has a black background kind of. I want you to help me so dat i can get it on my android or any oda app like MobileVoIP. Tanx

Hey you, MobileVOIP is on android, do check out their official website for the link to their android version https://www.mobilevoip.com/
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 03, 2015
Hi Miss Techy,

I recently got an infinix hot 507 basically because of the exciting games and applications of android os.
Unfortunately, almost all the applications I tried to install on the phone after sometime stops/stopped working and won't even open at all again.

What could be responsible for this and how can I have the problem fixed? Cos as it stands, the basic aim of buying the phone is defeated.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
MissTechy:
Thank you adeolazzy

Anytime miss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Power Ranger Is A Dual Boot Smartphone With Android 4.4 Kitkat And Windows / Lg L90 D410 New Os Update Now Available / What Are The Most Idle Apps On Your Mobile Device ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.