Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 (9159 Views)

Help Me Choose Btw D Camon X Nd Infinix Note 4 / Misstechy unboxes the PhonePad 3! Tecno’s attempt at a Smartphone-Tablet Hybrid / Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2015
She deleted her previous video due to some issues she claims. but I love this video more. plus never knew Misstechy is an hilarious somebody. was laughing through out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CL_PbgWulM

Misstechy in case you are reading this... you are one fine lady

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by ladyF(f): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2015
grin
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
She's got a lovely voice.....

5 Likes

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
sweetboiy:

Lol. me I loved the part she took a selfie and showed us her face.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:

didn't watch it to the end.....let me watch it again sha
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by paragon40(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Frony page material let us support our own ohhh...
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
sweetboiy:
Pepe. kiss
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by cao(f): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:
She deleted her previous video due to some issues she claims. but I love this video more. plus never knew Misstechy is an hilarious somebody. was laughing through out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CL_PbgWulM

Misstechy in case you are reading this... you are one fine lady
Man, I miss hearing an authentic Yoruba Nigerian voice, seriously the oyinbo version of a Nigerian accent is just wrong (no one has used that particular generic African accent since the colonialism).

1 Like

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Man, I miss hearing an authentic Yoruba Nigerian voice, seriously the oyinbo version of a Nigerian accent is just wrong (no one has used that particular generic African accent since the colonialism).

lol are you saying misstechy used oyinbo version of nigerian accent?
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Borwe: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
My tecno H3 can play 8 games at same time grin grin grin grin
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Borwe:
My tecno H3 can play 8 games at same time grin grin grin grin

I dnt thik tecno h3 is 1gb.. shoud be 2g yh?
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by cao(f): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:

lol are you saying misstechy used oyinbo version of nigerian accent?
Heck no, she used a proper one, there's no denying. Seriously, I was smiling and relieved. This is what happens when you don't live in Nigeria & you don't hear any Naija accents in a while. I'm Igbo, so if I want to hear an authentic Igbo accent, I just Skype my parents, but as a born & bred Lagosian, I need to hear gbatim gbatim or h factor from time to time.

1 Like

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

Heck no, she used a proper one, there's no denying. Seriously, I was smiling and relieved. This is what happens when you don't live in Nigeria & you don't hear any Naija accents in a while. I'm Igbo, so if I want to hear an authentic Igbo accent, I just Skype my parents, but as a born & bred Lagosian, I need to hear gbatim gbatim or h factor from time to time.

lmao.. i totally understand was in your shoes some years back.. naija people like forming for africa
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by lordZOUGA(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Her premise that when you minimize an app or a game on android that they must be running in the background is wrong.

Android OS manages the memory such that the current app in the foreground takes priority. if you have an app eating memory in the background and the app currently visible needs memory, the android OS will automatically close the background app in order to provide memory for the visible app.

So, those games she minimized have no influence on the performance of the current app in use since the OS may have silently closed the games already. Notice that in the middle of her review the launcher was reloading? That's because the OS closed it when it needed memory for one of the games.

A multitasking test is mostly a test of how fast you can switch between apps or tasks and not how much apps a device can hold in memory (like she was trying to demonstrate).

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
lordZOUGA:
Her premise that when you minimize an app or a game on android that they must be running in the background is wrong.

Android OS manages the memory such that the current app in the foreground takes priority. if you have an app eating memory in the background and the app currently visible needs memory, the android OS will automatically close the background app in order to provide memory for the visible app.

So, those games she minimized have no influence on the performance of the current app in use since the OS may have silently closed the games already. Notice that in the middle of her review the launcher was reloading? That's because the OS closed it when it needed memory for one of the games.

A multitasking test is mostly a test of how fast you can switch between apps or tasks and not how much apps a device can hold in memory (like she was trying to demonstrate).

Well in all honesty, what you said was right. I saw her previous vvideo, and she did that before she deleted i.. but there was a reason she probably did this one this way.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by khalhokage(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
lordZOUGA:

Just what I was going to post.
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
khalhokage:

Just what I was going to post.

Ggive the girl kudos small na.. not criticism
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by cao(f): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:

lmao.. i totally understand was in your shoes some years back.. naija people like forming for africa
I remember when I saw one of my classmates during an event, while I was doing my A-levels, oh girl started speaking phonetics, I decided since we were not really friends I was going to be a complete douche - I proceeded to speak in concentrated pidgin English. My oyinbo friend next to me just kept looking at me in shock. Shame, I've been in England too long, now my pidgin sounds horrendous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Youngpo413: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Youngpo413: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
cao:

I remember when I saw one of my classmates during an event, while I was doing my A-levels, oh girl started speaking phonetics, I decided since we were not really friends I was going to be a complete douche - I proceeded to speak in concentrated pidgin English. My oyinbo friend next to me just kept looking at me in shock. Shame, I've been in England too long, now my pidgin sounds horrendous.
k
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Dreyl(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lmao misstechy grin

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Chidexter(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
lordZOUGA:

My mentor, one follow + like for you.
Infact, i don dey follow u now o.
Chai.... Fone expert.
I was surprised no one made mention of what you just said
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by macklef(m): 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
adeolazzy:

Are u sure u saw her face or a reflection
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
The babe fine though. (use the link in my signature, it's real)
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by slimmyjimmy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Misstechy la techy embarassed
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
I am yet to see the camera at work!
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
goldenruby:
I am yet to see the camera at work!

Check out misstechy blog.misstechy. com.. she did an extensive comparism, Camon C8 vs the Galaxy S4, S5, Infinix Hot 2 and the Nx300 .. i was blown away.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Ballama(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]5*7488546747**58
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by hatux: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cool! She tried... Very hilarious though @ even Rooney will be proud, like sad cool tongue....

Nice one though... smiley

1 Like

Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by adeolazzy: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
hatux:
Cool! She tried... Very hilarious though @ even Rooney will be proud, like sad cool tongue....

Nice one though... smiley

lol that part wawas funny
Re: See Misstechy Play FIFA 15,GTA, Injustice & More At The Same Time On D Camon C8 by Lefty500: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pls can you share how you dey play fifa 15 offline

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Download Jar File With Opera 5.2 / Infinix XOS 4 Honey Bee: A Self Thinking OS With 12 New Features / I Activated The MTN Esim Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.