Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story (3352 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Women Please Learn!!! / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2015
My name is Tunji Williams. I am sleek, kool as ice
and twice as nice. Good looking, what them
ladies call TDK (Tall Dark & Handsome). And
most importantly, I am a repented player.
I want to tell you guys a little story about myself,
something that happened to me not too long ago.
This incidence am about to tell you reshaped me.
Made me overcome man’s greatest lure for
lustfulness. So sit tight, clean your specs if you
have one and free your mind to embrace every
word. Who knows, you could learn a thing or 2
from this.
After I graduated from the University with a mere
pass (Let my people go) in History, don’t blame
me, I never wanted it in the first place. I knew
getting a befitting job was off the shelve for me.
Luckily I got my hands busy with catfish
business, which fetched me my daily bread and
some savings. I also had some other means of
income which I will explain to you soon.
The female folk….SMH. The attraction I had from
these specie of Homo sapiens was in-explainable.
maybe it was a spell laid on me by some old
witch or something. I had girls, all kinds. I had
the ones I call:
Smallies: Girls going for JAMB lessons and also
girls waiting for admission into higher institutions.
These were the easiest prey, I didn’t need to
spend much to earn their loyalty. I just take them
out probably to the movies or some nice place
where they could take as many selfie as possible
so they can post on Instagram or Facebook. And
when taking them out, I took them in a taxi, they
liked that.
I had them in numbers, anytime I needed to get
greased, I just know who to call, if I can’t get
through with one, there’s always a substitute.
And the good thing about them was that, they
don’t stick to you like some ladies in other
categories, I will explain soon.

Credit: https://only1jude./2015/06/04/guys-please-learn-from-this-my-love-story/
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Students: These ones were pretty demanding. Apart from sending them weekly recharge cards, I still sent a couple of them some few thousands just to keep the flame burning. But the good thing about ladies here was that, they could easily spend the weekend with me in my room covertly. So, then it was worth the costs. Working Class: These were the sticky ones. Always wanted me to go to church with them, attend weddings and events with them and sometimes pay them visits and meet their families. I had little sex from ladies here but I sure squeezed some cash-flow from them… Which I used to service the Smallies and the Students and also fund my business. Ladies here never lasted too long, once I squeezed some cash, I just cook up some wahala, make it look like they caused it and I bail. Mama’s: These ones were not too frequent…. But whenever I was chanced to have one, it came in handy. Nothing too extravagant, just some modest cash, probably because of the area I resided, Igando. What I enjoyed best was hearing an older woman cry out when I handled her from behind. My life was just women and my business. I came to realize that I wasn’t making head-ways. 2 years living like that, I knew I needed to up my game. There was something my very close friend Chika used to say. “Movement Na Improvement.” I had to move my range, not relocate per say but, I needed to get out from the dusty streets of Igando, to get the bigger fish. So I hooked up with my friend Bayo who worked on the island. He told me about this special joint at Ikoyi, where mainly working class hook up to relate and listen to poetry and music. Every Tuesdays, from 8 pm to 10 pm I decided to visit the place the following Tuesday. So I prepared myself for the task ahead. I had to do some business cards in order to pose as a consultant were Bayo works you know, make belief. I couldn’t just go there and tell some chic that I am a fish farmer…. Bayo and I went there. It was a cool cozy place with lots of cultural designs and ornaments. We got there early around 8 pm so we could get some good seat. So about 30 minutes later people stated pouring in and in no time the place was thronged with people. They were chics, cream chics, I meanmean, it was more like my pond loaded with fish. I took my my time to screen the kinda girl I’d claim. My eyes were fixed on their fingers, hair do, bags, wrist watches and shoes.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Continue your story .....
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Suddenly, I found a target. A young lady, who looked sophisticated and posh in appearance but I could tell she was an introvert by the way she portrayed her body. She was averagely beautiful and looked gullible. Next to her was her friend, that one was nothing to write home about….The ladies appeared to be waiting for something or someone, they looked a bit anxious. The good thing was that, there was space to sit just beside them. I composed myself and I took of to hunt my new found prey. I got to their table and I sat beside her like I just came in and I said. “Hello” With warm smile. she and her friend said. “Hi” I then looked straight to her to get her direct attention and said. “You know, out of everybody here, you are the only one not smiling. Are you okay?” She laughed and said. “Excuse me!!” I then said. “Forgive me, I am Tunji Williams and I believe you are a Yoruba lady, but I can’t guess your name.” She then said. “Oh, playing psychic are you?” I said. “Nah, It’s just a talent I know I have, I am good at guessing peoples tribe by the way they look.” She then said. “Okay, you guessed right, I am Nike.” Then her friend said. “How about me, what tribe am I from?” I knew she was just trying to steal my attention because. 1. she wasn’t attractive. 2. Most guys would see her and walkover. I then said. “You are obviously Yoruba.” She feigned excited and said. “You are smart, my name is Funmi.” I just smiled and nodded my head. Then a guy came on stage and I noticed Nike became delighted, she wore a smile like she was expectant. I was afraid she was drawn to the guy on stage till I realized it was the poetry the guy uttered that she loved. At that instant, I knew I had work to do, I take my prey very seriously. As soon as the guy finished citing the poem, I stood up and clapped the loudest. I noticed she looked at me and wondered, if I was fanatical about poetry. As I sat down she said. “You love poetry?” I looked at her and said. “Poetry is life. Every word is like air, essential, deep and impacting. You just need to open your heart to embrace it’s true essence and the beauty reveals itself to you.” As she watched and listened attentively to every word I said. She appeared dazed. Funmi wasn’t happy I could tell by the looks she gave me, but I didn’t care. Funmi then said. “Okay, Nike, you have heard the poetry can we go now?” As she stood up. Nike then looked at me and said. “Erm…Tunji right?” I said. “Yes, you got it right.” she then said. “I have to be going now, hope you enjoy the rest of the night.?” She also stood up. I stood up as well and said. “Thank you, but it will gladden my heart to walk you.” She then said. “Okay, if thats what you want.” As we both walked out and headed to the car park. She brought out her keys from her bag and I noticed an audi Q7 2013 model, master of all SUV’s, beeped. And I was like. “Oh my God” in my mind that is. I then said. “Nike, erm…Okay, here’s my card and I will be very happy to have yours.” She looked at me with a smirk and said. “Mmmmmh….Okay, I will give it to you.” She gave it to me and I went back to the joint. The following day, I knew I had to get busy with Nike’s case. She was patently a big fish, in short a great white shark. From her business card, I could tell that she was in the IT department of Dutch Bank, a foreign bank on the Island. I couldn’t dull myself at all. Through her name on the business card, I was able to view her Facebook profile and read through her timeline. I could tell she attended RCCG and she was in the choir. She was aesthetic in nature, I could tell from her posts on Facebook for her flare for poetry. I did so many research on poetry and prepared myself for our next meeting. I also did some research on IT so that I could have some things to talk about regarding hercareer. I refused to call her, because No 3 rule is don’t ever appear too desperate…. So I didn’t call her and I hoped to see her the following Tuesday.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2015
It was time to meet Nike, So I went there by myself and I got there early. I kept a seat for both Nike and Funmi. I got there around 8 pm and waited for her to show up. It was 9 pm and there was no trace of her, I wanted to call, but I kept myself. When it was 10 pm I left the place. I really felt bad, and felt I ought to have called her before then. The following day, I composed a poem, describing how I missed the flying comet that passes once every 40 years. Relating it with the way I felt when I didn’t see her the day before. I never knew I had hidden skills in poetry, even I fell for it, it was a masterpiece. Next thing she called me, telling me how beautiful the poem was. She apologized for not showing up, cause she had a meeting that ended by 8pm that day. She then asked If I would join her at a poetry club at Lekki on Saturday. I agreed and I made sure I sent her a lovely poem everyday. On the Saturday, I got there early as usual, but I was surprised to see her SUV parked. She sighted me then she cam to hug me. I knew I was winning, so we went inside and took a very good seat. We waited for them to start and when they did, it was an intensive poetry session. It lasted for over 2 hours and I was fighting really hard to stay awake. After the event we then went out to have lunch. The right time to talk and know each other better. She then said. “You girlfriend is lucky to have a guy with so much depth. I am sure she appreciates you.” I then said to her. “You mean my ex, she never valued poetry. Beside she hurt me pretty bad, and since then it’s been hard for me to love again. I rather make friends than love, till I am sureI must have healed from the scars she left me.” She looked so sorry for me and asked me. “What happened? What did she do?” I then said. “I dated her since 200 level, for 5 years we were together. And on the fifth year, she married a guy from her state. I never knew her plans, she kept it from me. She played so good. All the sacrifices we made together, to her was unworthy.” I wore a distraughtful look and made it feel so real. She then held me by my right arm and said. “Its okay, Tunji. I know exactly how you feel. You need to find happiness again. Alhtough she never valued you, but they are other ladies out there who will value and appreciate you. You are a good guy Tunji. Cheer up” We talked for hours and we shared our experiences. I did my part well and she was so much into me. After about 2 hours she dropped me to take a taxi and we parted. On Tuesday, I got there a bit late on purpose and to my surprise, Nike saved a seat for me. I was so happy. We listened to poetry, music and had grilled chicken and chips. It was time to go so I saw her off to her car. I knew at that point it was ripe for a first kiss, but I kept it for another day. Instead I gave her a warm hug, wet my lips and placed it gently on her neck and unleashed a subtle peck right there on her neck. In response she embraced me tight. I knew I must have made her wet a little. She then said. ‘I guess we will see on Saturday right?” I replied. “Yes definitely, Poetry club..” She said. “Poetry club. And remember, you owe me a poem every night.” I smiled at her and said. “Yes I do, with all my heart, I will serve you with poems till you have had enough.” As I took a bow. She giggled and we parted ways.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
I made sure I sent her poems every night. This time around the poems were more deeper and begged the question of loving again. She loved them and responded, laying hopes that love is a natural cause and we as natural beings needed love to live and endure. I knew I had her where I wanted. I then waited patiently for Saturday. On Saturday, as we arrived at the poetry club, we took the back seat. Like we knew we needed some privacy. As the poetry was going on, I said to her. “This friendship is the happiest thing happening to me.” She then said. “Aww.. You are so sweet. Wait you got something in your eye.” As she touched me on my face. Her palm was so soft and tender, so I held her by her hand and said to her. “Your hands are soft, they smell nice too. Just like chocolate.” As I kissed her finger deeply. She then grabbed me by my head drew me closer. And alas!!Our first kiss. It lasted for about 3 mins, only interrupted by the audience at the poetry club as they were clapping at us. We stopped immediately and ran out. We then had lunch. And we made it official we were dating. She told me she’d love to get married in 6 months time, that she’s planing to relocate back to America and she would love to raise her family there. I felt I had hit a jackpot, was so excited that my life would take a very big turn. She begged me to come see her family which I did. Her family resided in a mansion at Lekki. Everyone knew my name, I was so surprised. The Dad liked me and we did grilled chicken at the front yard. The brothers took me to their rooms and we played video games. I had fun that day. Everything happened so suddenly and I was rest assured my destiny was bound to shine. I was home deleting as many girl contacts as I could. I wanted to offload some unnecessary weight off my chest. I noticed there was this contact I never saved her number via whatsapp. It was a foreign number and she had sent me several messages which I never replied. So I felt I could just play one fast game. So I sent her a reply and in some minutes she responded. She changed her profile pics, to a more sexy one, I was attracted to her and we maintained a very sexy conversation.I even skyped with her and sometimes she’d wear just bra and panties. One day, she said she was feeling kinky that she wanted to handle herself till she climaxed. I suggested we skyped but she said she couldn’t. She then begged me to send her pictures of my dick. I wanted to refuse, but she had sent me numerous pictures of herself, so I felt obliged to return the favor. She then said she wanted us to masturbate together and we exchange pictures of our climax, it was massive. I did exactly what she wanted. I felt I had nothing to loose.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
So one Saturday I went to see Nike at her home. The gate-man opened the gate and as I went into the compound I saw the mom and she asked me. “Is everything alright with you and Nike.” I said to her. “Yes we are good.” She then said. “Nike is in a room, you should find out what’s wrong, she’s not happy.” I went straight up to her room and as I was about to hug her she said. “Don’t come near me Tunji.” I paused, looking very surprised. She then asked me. “Who is Zanaib?” I told her. “I don’t know who you are talking about.” She then showed me a pics of her. It was the same chic I was chatting with sexually. I knew I was done for. I said to Nike. “Please…Please, Let me explain….” She screamed out. “Explain what!!” as she reached out for some printed papers and stretched it towards me. “Explain this” It was the pictures of my dick and others. I was helpless, I knelt down and was in tears begging her. She said. “If you don’t leave here in the next 5 minutes, I will call the police to arrest you.” I knew she wasn’t joking. I stood up and found my way out. Guess who I saw in the compound? It was Funmi. She was laughing and she said. “I knew it, I knew you were a player. Good for nothing gold digger.”I knew I was set up by her, she never liked me, she was probably jealous. I left Nike’s home and I got back to my home. I was just about to clinch the, but my sins robbed me in broad daylight. Guys abstain from lusts, you never can tell how deep it can eat into. Never share unclad pics to anyone. You don’t know who might use it against you.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Viewing this topic: FuhckYhu , Dajugba, sweetboiy
( m), Demy2015 , hauwawu ( f), 175( m ), MizMyColi
( f ) and 3 guest(s)

See as dem tanda dey rush the full dosage of story! lol gringrin
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by MizMyColi(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2015
175:
( f ) and 3 guest(s)

I'm glad you admit it's a story.
I was going to point that out.
Who doesn't like reading a good story, especially one with morals one can learn fromcheesy
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who doesn't like reading a good story, especially one with morals one can learn fromcheesy
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yea! And that was my main reasons of sharing it here! Happy Sunday. . .

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by RussianRoulette: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Lemme register my presence,hope dis thread is worth it
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:14am On Aug 30, 2015
If I ever have a gf like Nike... my life don set be that... but then again, I don't like poetry.. soooo..... bleh!
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by Dajugba: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
175:
( f ) and 3 guest(s)

lol... You caught me right. Happy Sunday! And a bless day to you. Wow, nice write up! Kudos and a wonderful message you tend to have taught those who are involved in sexual chatting and masturbating. Well I'm not into such. What I only learnt from your story is not to be a player rather, which I'm so proud of my self that I don't play games. I'm a man of; one man one babe or rather, one man one woman. Just as your write up, I do prefer making friends till I could fill some blank space in my heart. Do have a wonderful day! But were you in church today?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by SUGARBEE(f): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
I surely learnt something here..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dajugba:

lol... You caught me right. Happy Sunday! And a bless day to you. Wow, nice write up! Kudos and a wonderful message you tend to have taught those who are involved in sexual chatting and masturbating. Well I'm not into such. What I only learnt from your story is not to be a player rather, which I'm so proud of my self that I don't play games. I'm a man of; one man one babe or rather, one man one woman. Just as your write up, I do prefer making friends till I could fill some blank space in my heart. Do have a wonderful day! But were you in church today?
For the records.
√The story is not mine
√ Copied it from Only1jude Blog
√Shared it because of the moral instructions guys could learn from it
√ Guy, I didn't go to church ooo gringrin
√ Happy Sunday to you too!

Thank You!
Regards,
175, GCON
CPS to Barcanista, GCFR.
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by 175(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
SUGARBEE:
I surely learnt something here..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
I'm glad you did! Same with me though!
Re: Guys Please Learn From This: My Love Story by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:
So one Saturday I went to see Nike at her home. The gate-man opened the gate and as I went into the compound I saw the mom and she asked me. “Is everything alright with you and Nike.” I said to her. “Yes we are good.” She then said. “Nike is in a room, you should find out what’s wrong, she’s not happy.” I went straight up to her room and as I was about to hug her she said. “Don’t come near me Tunji.” I paused, looking very surprised. She then asked me. “Who is Zanaib?” I told her. “I don’t know who you are talking about.” She then showed me a pics of her. It was the same chic I was chatting with sexually. I knew I was done for. I said to Nike. “Please…Please, Let me explain….” She screamed out. “Explain what!!” as she reached out for some printed papers and stretched it towards me. “Explain this” It was the pictures of my dick and others. I was helpless, I knelt down and was in tears begging her. She said. “If you don’t leave here in the next 5 minutes, I will call the police to arrest you.” I knew she wasn’t joking. I stood up and found my way out. Guess who I saw in the compound? It was Funmi. She was laughing and she said. “I knew it, I knew you were a player. Good for nothing gold digger.”I knew I was set up by her, she never liked me, she was probably jealous. I left Nike’s home and I got back to my home. I was just about to clinch the, but my sins robbed me in broad daylight. Guys abstain from lusts, you never can tell how deep it can eat into. Never share unclad pics to anyone. You don’t know who might use it against you.

Hmmmmmm,sorry u learnt your lesson in a hard way

(1) (Reply)

The Ten Romance Novels You Should Read (an Opinionated Opinion) / When You Mistake Someone Else For Your Girlfriend(photo) / Romantic Story : Anita (18+) Season 1 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.