Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences (45667 Views)

Words That Sound Like Opposite But Are Actually Synonyms / 10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday That Don't Exist / 10 Common Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43am On Aug 31, 2015
"Mightiness" instead of might. "Dirthiness" instead of dirth.
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by fairenough: 2:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Maxun:
Pls i nid information sunshine high sch ibadan current salary structure for graduate

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by IYANGBALI: 3:17am On Aug 31, 2015
andersyn:
I will like it if there's someone on Nairaland who
will help to summaries long post like this. Call
me Lazy but we all fall victims of not reading
long post most of the time. Persons like INTROVERT can help us with that.
dem tell you say introvert go school?na tailor she be for benin o
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Aikon:
'As in' 'Oya' 'normally' etc.

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Desanta(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Well, I'm guilty of the word ''actually". I use it even when it is obvious that it's not adding value to my argument or point of view.

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
BrightEye:
Am i the only that didn't get the op? How exactly do these words ruin ones sentences??

Honestly, it's like you actually don't understand what he's literally trying to say. Obviously, you lack the ability to grasp good points like this one, basically. wink

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Desanta:
Well, I'm guilty of the word ''actually". I use it even when it is obvious that it's not adding value to my argument or point of view.

Mine is void of them all.
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2015
andersyn:

If it was a story about romance or sex,definitely most people will read it to the end including you.

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by rattlesnake(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
andersyn:
Ode is this what u can long....wait till u read biafra post

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Epatty(f): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
andersyn:
dat means u dont read buks
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by obaty(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
7--- Shebi 8--- Cani 9--- joor 10--- Oya...... LoL
11 nko 12 abi 13 na 15 ehn 16 jare
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by BrightEye(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Honestly, it's like you actually don't understand what he's literally trying to say. Obviously, you lack the ability to grasp good points like this one, basically. wink

obviously, you are only trying to get some attentions and likes, while ignoring my point of view.
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
BrightEye:

obviously, you are only trying to get some attentions and likes, while ignoring my point of view.

Obviously! cheesy
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Hyzink(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Actually, I don't know what to comment.

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by abbeyty(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Even queen of Englang uses those words in her sentences while making speach
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
andersyn:
I would like...
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very concise and precise write-up, OP, keep it up.
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Holamidhe(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
7--- Shebi 8--- Cani 9--- joor 10--- Oya...... LoL
11 ...Sha 12 Nko 13 uuhh. 14 ...Hmmm 15 ooooo

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Another common one is 'like seriously'....
Every mgbeke trying to feel funky uses that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by francizy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
peppyluv02:
Another common one is 'like seriously'....
Every mgbeke trying to feel funky uses that.

You donmeanit, like seriously? grin

1 Like

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy
francizy:

You donmeanit, like seriously? grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by lampardizik(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Obviously!!!
Re: Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences by lampardizik(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Obviously!!!

BTW

Girls be like

Obviously duh! Honestly,I actually had to like literally kiss him for him to give me the money,that guy is basically stingy!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / Secondary School Boys Excited As They Go On Suspension (Photo) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.