Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December (42479 Views)

Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight / Peter Bello, Co-Pilot Of Lagos Helicopter Crash, Still Missing / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by bqlekan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Why torment us with this now? RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Houseofglam7(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
So very sad cry
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by chichriso: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Israel5(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
D fiancee go hook anothr guy sharply. Life ehn
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by lamore101(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP soldier.. I duff my cap for u to pay my last respect
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by XYZADIGOR7: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP...
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by mandax: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
marked10:
A selfie of a co-pilot who tragically died on Saturday, August 29, as a result of the Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash in Kaduna has been circulating in the Internet.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/so-sad-see-late-co-pilot-of-kaduna.html#sthash.NWJMjsIy.dpuf

RIP, But I still ask: why couldn't he eject on noticing the aircraft malfunction? Was he shot down by enemy or friendly fire?
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Sweetlemon(f): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
premature death won't be the fate of any NL'er in Jesus name...

Amen o!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by aalimco: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
marked10:
A selfie of a co-pilot who tragically died on Saturday, August 29, as a result of the Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash in Kaduna has been circulating in the Internet.

: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/so-sad-see-late-co-pilot-of-kaduna.html#sthash.NWJMjsIy.dpuf

RIP
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by abubakarsas(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] Legislator Donates Relief Materials To Yobe Flood Victims
http://leadership.ng/news/457359/legislator-donates-
relief-materials-to-yobe-flood-victims
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Tinex4real(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
What an incalculable and irreparable loss . Such is life . It is full of ups and downs, joy and sorrow . May almighty God give the bereaved family the strong heart to bear the loss amin .
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by zonax(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
GoldStandard:
RIP soldier

He's not a solider,but an airforce pilot. They are two different ams of the military.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by tunddy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
amen!!!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by skondo09(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rip Soldier. May God help the family n grant them beatitude to bear the lost.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by ademusiwa3: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
[size=28pt]May his soul rest in peace.

On behalf of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria.

I hereby pay my condolence to his family and others who die in the crash. We dont have to loss this one, when we could have our facilities.

We have many universities which offer education. that why Adeyemi university should be use as a military NDA. No single flight school of the airforce is located inside the country of Western nigeria out of the 7 flight school. that unfair.

[/size]
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by tunddy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP.......
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by zonax(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Israel5:

That's their way. A friend of mine had an accident and sustained a little spinal cord injury and would be flown out for surgery soon. You won't believe his fiancee who he has dated for 5years now came to visit him in the hospital with another guy who she was wearing her ring and kept the one my friend gave her. This is somebody my friend spent #900thousand on his brother to travel abroad in July.
I was so mad I felt like strangling she and the man.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by DrGroove(f): 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
umarc19:
Eyyah...may his soul rest in peace.
I pity the poor lady he is about to marry.

Shedding tears. embarassed
pity her for what? I rejoice with her,she is very lucky!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by TuGreat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is a song that gives you the opportunity to cure your emotional illness(sadness,depression)and that of others only if you listen, download and also share to them.this song will be incomplete without you downloading and sharing. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLgFVgIrUR.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by DrGroove(f): 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
Chai...where would the poor fiancee start from again God!!! What an inevitable end.

May his gentle Soul RIP.
Lol..she would definitely start fine.widows with many children survive loss of a partner,who is fiancee that she should be bothered?
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Israel5(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
zonax:

That's their way. A friend of mine had an accident and sustained a little spinal cord injury and would be flown out for surgery soon. You won't believe his fiancee who he has dated for 5years now came to visit him in the hospital with another guy who she was wearing her ring and kept the one my friend gave her. This is somebody my friend spent #900thousand on his brother to travel abroad in July.
I was so mad I felt like strangling she and the man.
that's heartless!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by DrGroove(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Israel5:
na sooo ooo.no time! nobody is indispensable!
same thing he would done if it was the fiancee who died
Life is simple and goooeeessss. on!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
R.I.P 2 him, So heart breaking.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
R.I.P 2 him, So heart breaking.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by freshdude99(m): 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dollyak:
Another life lost. I don't want to speculate but I wouldn't be surprised if the chopper they were flying was an old one with poor maintenance.
Hello love... U didn't reply my mail sad
How are u tho grin
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by madjune(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP TO THIS GALLANT NIGERIAN.

KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by juman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Eeyah. So sad.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by harry509: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
marked10:

wat great lost. May his soul RIP. Life goes ON.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by babsdeen(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
He is now an hero of our country. May his labour never be in vain. My condolence.
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
so sad...
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by ibedun: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
rozayx5:
cry

and to think that my best friend was listed to travel with them. only to be re assigned yesterday

life is short. wish our politicians knew this

Hmmm Bless!

The flight took off at 6.45 am or thereabout. At what time was your friend re-assigned yesterday?
Re: See Late Co-pilot Of Kaduna Helicopter Crash Who Was Set To Marry In December by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:
is this a new way to get likes?
Does your prayers apply to boko haram spies on nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Men Should Not Wear While Travelling / Construction Of The First Road Link To Bonny Island In Highly Challenging Enviro / Fallen Container Destroys Several Cars Along Tin Can Island Port In Apapa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.