Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (566 Views)

Kindly Help Me With TV And Radio Advertisement Price Range. / Why Is Gtbank Naira Mastercard Not Working On Facebook & Google Advertisement / Advertising On Nigerian TV And Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by OasisofRefuge(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: . by Debeloved87(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello dear do you remember me? I am paul in lagos, an upcoming gospel artiste, i av searched for you endlessly until i thought of searching my comments on nairaland. I remember commenting on one of your topics and thank God i got you back, i bet youve done great new songs, i will like to hear from you soonest. Add me on whatsapp 08132253255.

1 Like

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Debeloved87:
Hello dear do you remember me? I am paul in lagos, an upcoming gospel artiste, i av searched for you endlessly until i thought of searching my comments on nairaland. I remember commenting on one of your topics and thank God i got you back, i bet youve done great new songs, i will like to hear from you soonest. Add me on whatsapp 08132253255.
ok dear. sorry it took long to reply

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Secret Of Making Money From Agro Commodity Trading / Michi Beads And Jewellery Studio Owerri / Dos And Don’ts Of Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.