Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a Woman Rape a Man? (39796 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by candylips(m): 2:08am On Oct 29, 2006
pedophile - that seems to the the buzz word this days
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by deathadder(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2006
Me once hear this story where woman tie man to pole and perform the mouf round the snake.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2006
never
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 3:20am On Jan 19, 2007
candylips:

but how is a woman going to rape a man . that is what i can't figure out yet undecided

Gang Raping, that's what alot of people do
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by iamme: 4:09am On Jan 27, 2007
Yes.

I was raped by a woman.

If a man and woman have consensual sex on the basis that a man is wearing a condom, then that's one thing.

What if the man slits the end with a razor and doesn't tell the woman because he wants her pregnant?  What if he takes it off half way through?  What if her getting pregnant is the result and he says "how did that happen?"

If somebody did that to my sister then I'd consider it a serious assault at the very least, and I'd consider them good as a rapist.

My ex-girlfriend PRETENDED to be using the contraceptive pill.  That's why she's my EX-girlfriend.  Guess how I found out.  When it was too late of course.  I used to always ask beforehand if she'd taken it, if she'd remembered etc.  She didn't claim she forgot as that would've meant she lied to me when I asked if she'd remembered.  Instead she claimed contraceptive failure.  I really never dreamed that a woman would really do that.  I was far to trusting of her.  I even almost started to believe her that she was not one of the 99% of women that the pill works on.  A bit a research later and I found out she'd been planning it for a very long time.  Now there's going to be an innocent life in the world that I can't afford to get involved with because if I start to love the child then she can use it to control me for the rest of my life, as believe it or not the law CONDONES what she did and believes it right that access rights be dictated mostly in terms of the mother and what she wants or sees fit.

She tried to make me feel responsible by saying that I had my fun, that I enjoyed the sex so we were in it together.  After a lot of guilt and suicidal thoughts which resulted in me having therapy, I was told by the professionals that that's exactly what child abusers say to their victims to make them feel like it was their fault.

Any woman who does that should have their child forcibly adopted to somebody with a conscience, and they should go to prison for as long as a rapist.

It may be the womans body that goes through pregnancy but to play with somebody's image of fatherhood, steal their genetics by deception, and make them know they have a child in the world they expressly didn't ask for, and then knowing that she'll probably lie to it about me for it's whole life.  She's already tried to ruin my reputation, but to the people who think I owe it to her to marry her I say "**** you".  Yes I was with her for a long time, yes she put a lot into the relationship (now I know the motive), I even really loved her and it hurt like hell to have to leave her, but I owe it to the WORLD not to let terrorism be seen to be working.

As a man, if a woman ever does that to you and you're tempted to marry her or look after her, just know this:

-  Women really do do that.
-  Yes she did it deliberately.  Don't dream she's not that kind of girl.
-  You cannot trust her.  Even slightly
-  You don't what else she's capable of.
-  She doesn't respect you.  At all.
-  She is no better than a terrorist and a rapist.
-  If you tolerate that, then your child/children will be next.

1 Like

Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2007
Yes.

I was raped by a woman.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Radiant(f): 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2007
iamme:

Yes.

I was raped by a woman.

Women really do do that.

She is a rapist.

I sure need a thorax transplant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2007
No shit grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by bigone: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2007
woman cant physically rape a man because she don't have the physical strength to do so,  instead women use the power of seduction to get men into their bed against his will. women seduces not rape
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2007
It is a Fact that women have and can rape men physically, how weak do you think women are, men are generally stronger, but someone like Amelie Mauresmo could definetly rape me wink
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mukina2: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
iamme no shit . .you posted once and never came back grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by BlackMamba(m): 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2007

someone like Amelie Mauresmo could definetly rape me wink

Oh yes! All those ribbed muscles. Me I want Amelie to committ sexual misconduct on me. grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by debosky(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
I'd prefer serena williams in one of those short dresses of hers, my oh my what an experience that would be tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by acidrop(f): 5:34am On Mar 07, 2007
are u guys having fantasy that gurlz are raping uz, cos, i think no chick will stoop that low
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by CrazyMan(m): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2007
A woman cannot rape a man and for you

iamme:

Yes.
I was raped by a woman.

Na wah oh! shocked shocked
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mukina2: 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2007
acidrop u've never seen that?

a lady can rape a guy anyday grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2007
Yes--I'v come across so many stories of women raping men! So E dey Happen!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by meenacares(f): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
Av bn rapd by my uncle friend b4,he even disflowerd me.Al ways 2 find hm provd abortive.May he neva find peace
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2007
[center]A-m-e-n[/center]
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by CrazyMan(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2007
jaybaby:

Yes--I'v come across so many stories of women raping men! So E dey Happen!
Would you mind sharing so of them with us pls smiley
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2007
Naaaaaaaaaa tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by sirc(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2007
to all my niggers in da hs if una see kalaber girl make una ben johnson oooooo and to all da ladies 2 ,no gowhere dem go dou sometin oooooooo
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2007
Huh?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 8:55am On Mar 19, 2007
sir c:

to all my niggers in da hs if una see kalaber girl make una ben johnson oooooo and to all da ladies 2 ,no gowhere them go dou sometin oooooooo

Hee hee, sif sef big belle, people no go fit see such thing oh, wel comot carry bisness sef, e no work sif ogota no fit tourch am for ben johnson, them calabar girls sef, nah something oh, e go be like say them no fit skata well well oh

Hee Hee, Hey Sir C how you dey, long time oh, how u dey jam cool
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by kateflow(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2007
yes a woman can rape a man there is no doubt about that
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2007
so basically ur implying that you may have raped a man before shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by agnesoseka: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2007
impossible, except d guy wnts 2 be raped, cos its there d*** that control there tinking, so if they r not game, then there can be no Rape.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 09, 2007
I was about going to pick a flight ticket to south Africa, when i saw they were AIDS infected women i changed my mind.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dblock(m): 5:11am On Apr 09, 2007
My post was deleted, but I seriously don't see what is so bad aout the article, it's not as if I posted it cos it said South Africa. I simply posted it cos it was directly related to the TOPIC. shocked shocked
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by star01(m): 5:14am On Apr 09, 2007
dblock:

My post was deleted, but I seriously don't see what is so bad aout the article, it's not as if I posted it because it said South Africa. I simply posted it because it was directly related to the TOPIC. shocked shocked
dnt be amazed it does happens,
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Seun(m): 5:24am On Apr 09, 2007
That was a mistake. Feel free to post it again. Cheers.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2007
bigboi1999:

dnt be amazed it does happen,

Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Hotel In Lagos / Female Kidnapper Caught In Agbor, Delta, Breaks Down In Tears / 24-Year-Old Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.