Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Can a Woman Rape a Man? - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can a Woman Rape a Man? (39333 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / See Leaked Photos Of How Some Guys Gang Rape A Girl In Lautech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by star01(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2007
jaybaby:

Hehehehe
HEHEHEHEHEH what?does that imply to you, why being nosy?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2007
Ohhh Sharaaaaaaaaaap Der!

I was only replying ODE tongue

Lover of 9ja4eva--Hehehe
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2007
jaybaby the rapist grin grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2007
Debosky ---Mr Night crawler
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by debosky(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2007
for where? I dey sleep for my bed. its my spirit that is posting here grin
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2007
But wait ooo Do U Beliv a Gurl can Rape U?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by debosky(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2007
if she get muscles like Serena and a fantastic butt, why not? tongue
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by DorisB(f): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
i don't think so,but read a story like that in the newspaper,so it could happen.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by jaybaby(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2007
Naughty @ debosky--- cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Ollie39: 10:45pm On May 12, 2007
no.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by kachiface(m): 9:13am On May 23, 2007
Women can rape men. It happens frequently. Ask Dr Dawn Harper, she'll tell you men have a pressure valve which once pulled, it will trigger the penis into an erectile position. whether he wants sex or not, he will comply.

a large percentage of it has to do witht the brain, but _ i have met someone who was gang raped by girls. He'll tell you he can;t explain, but the bloody di*k just won't stay down. Even when he was fainting they'd smack him and pour water on him.

nyways - A Woman can Rape a man
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by acidrop(f): 9:15am On May 23, 2007
pulllllllllllllllllease, guys, just stop, women raping guyz, datz a laugh, una no dey shame sef, girlz raping u, u guys probably was looking for it
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by candylips(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2007
i read somewhere that some South African women are on the rampage rapeing innocent men
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Shentz(f): 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2007
Anything is possible in this generation today
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by chiogo(f): 9:42pm On Jul 01, 2007
lol. ^^^^
@topic, No, unless the man is weak and d woman is big.How can a woman pull down a man, hold him tight and rape him? d man must be a chi-chi man undecided But a woman can rape a little boy. I've seen that in a movie. that's so corny, though.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by allonym: 3:15am On Aug 20, 2007
chiogo:

lol. ^^^^
@topic, No, unless the man is weak and d woman is big.How can a woman pull down a man, hold him tight and sex-attack him? d man must be a chi-chi man undecided But a woman can sex-attack a little boy. I've seen that in a movie. that's so corny, though.

Some men have been trained from birth not to raise a hand against a woman. Yes, such men do exist. I'm sure there can be cases where this manifests in an inability to fend off a woman, even if she is weaker than the man. This is a tough question. The definition of rape is almost universally couched from the viewpoint where a woman is the victim and a man the aggressor. With that kind of backdrop, it can be hard to see how a woman could violate a man that way.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by moladun(f): 3:22am On Aug 20, 2007
i am not think a womans can raped a mens, but i knows a mens can rape a womens, one mens almost raped me wen i am doing housegurl in lagos, the uncle of the mens catched him wen he is tryed to forcing me,
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by acidrop(f): 5:19am On Aug 20, 2007
that is soooooooo impossible
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by candylips(m): 9:22am On Aug 21, 2007
na wa o
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by lawyer(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
The criminal code does not make it possible for a woman to rape a man, but she can be charged for assault and battery or causing grievious bodily harm.

Also the criminal code in Nigeria does not yet provide for sexual harrassment but if he has evidence that he has been molested sexually, he can bring up the afforementioned charges against her
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by marlet01(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2007
@ Topic

I think it is almost impossible.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Chiori(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
I don't know what you all are talking about, woman raping man. For me, there is no woman born of woman or woman born of man, armed or not, that can rape me. If it happens, it is because I wanted to do it with her. Case closed!
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by lapetite1(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
becos ure a guy ur feeling all powerful, dont u knw some women are stronger than some guys, besides am yet to see a guy wouldn't want to be laid. never underestimate the God given power of a woman
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by dequeen(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2008
i dont think so
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by face007(f): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2008
I agree wit u addy.a guy has 2 b interested 2 av an erectn,on like women,so i dnt bliev a man can b raped by a woman or women. tortured,harrassed,violated by women?sure dat can happen.
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by vampire(m): 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
yes
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by mildman: 5:19am On May 04, 2008
has anyone heard of attempt to rape or rape without the consent of the person, rape is 100% and attempt to rape is 90% of the crime, and ther are girls who are like heavily built and they can rape a guy who is not so well built, for a while think of a heavily girl u hav ever met and think of the weakest guy u have ever come across, now this particular lust thing, a girl is not so dumb tht she will want her victim to be strong, obviously she is going to victimize a man who is not so strong, and rape does not mean successful intercourse, it can be, forcefully made marks on the body, biting or pulling the penis, i know it is not sounding practical but lemme tell u havent seen everything in this world, and let me ask those people or rather females in this discussion, why do u think tht a woman cannot rape a man, ,jus because u dont think the way the female rapist thinks, have u heard of snake bite, the poison tht the snake injects in the body, now it is supposed to kill a person, but at the same time if u want to cure the snake bite u have to use the same poison to cure it, isint this unbelievable? in the same way female can rape a guy or watever, adios lipsrsealed
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by Novacaine(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2008
From my experience you cant rape the willing cheesy

moladun:

i am not think a womans can raped a mens, but i knows a mens can rape a womens, one mens almost raped me when i am doing housegurl in lagos, the uncle of the mens catched him when he is tryed to forcing me,
Pardon me but was that English you spoke or what? Are you Russian,Portuguese?Tell me you are joking grin grin.Cos this is some hilarious shit
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by wildguy(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2008
i was 10yrs old, it was night and my parents went out for somethin, the maid was in her room and i wanted to collect some clothes which i spread in the room, when i knocked on her door she told me to come in and on enterin i noticed that she was naked, she pulled me inside and since she was obviously stronger than me she pulled my knickers down and pulled out ma d***K, immediately seein a naked woman at the age of 10 made me erect automatically but i didnt wanna have sex, she held the part of ma d***k close to ma abdomen so the blood cant flow back, i was screaming but my younger sisters who were the only ones in the house didnt hear me, i was feelin pain because of the in ability of the blood to flow back, she then tried to put ma d***k into her but i managed to give her some punches on her abdomen, i think the pain made her leave me and i ran out of the room, i then discovered ma sisters were sleeping soundly but i had the fear that she would come out to continue what she had started so i ran out of the house and waited for ma parents to come, when they finally came i realised that i couldnt tell them what happened, i was afraid, the next day the maid left the house and never came back, ma parents were suprised that she left but i was the only one who knew the reason but i have never told anyone what happened,

is that attempted rape, ??
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by quickygirl(f): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2008
@ post
A woman cannot RAPE a man!! simple, from the definition of rape, the most the can do is to sexually assault the guy, (which is not rape), as per wether the guy s penis wont be erect because he wont be aroused, Nope, there is a tecnique one can use to get it Hard even if he is not aroused, arousal is to get bood flow to the penile region(simple), the danger however if like most guys if there is quick ejaculation, repeat process can make the guy pass out, !! thats Female sexual assualt 101, cool
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by genius33: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
Let's look at the definition of rape: 'to force someone to have sex with you against their will' so if for example a women holds a man at gunpoint and threatens to kill him if he does not have sex with her and he unwillingly does so, technically isn't that still rape?
Re: Can a Woman Rape a Man? by leo67: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2008
i dont think that a women can rape a man. but its could happen if the the guy is drunked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cadet-Corps Beat Student To Death In AAUA (Graphic Photos) / Robbers, Female Armourer Held In Abia (photo) / Man Caught With Arms At Abiodun's Inauguration Venue In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.