Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me (40861 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2015
:PCongratulations to you Mrs Churchill. May your marriage bring you joy , happiness and more blessing. Definitely in every good thing, back belle must dey. Ndi osu imi.

Funny some stupid gurls castigating you here never see boyfriend wry dey look their face. Holier than thou daughters of jezebel! Because them dey fuccck for free all in the name of boyfriend, they think they are better than you . My dear enjoy your husband jare! This is another phase of your life, the very best is exactly what I wish you.

Hypocrites! Even guys wey their sister dey do ashawo from papa house get mouth for nairaland. Ndi Nzuzu!

:PCongratulations to you Mrs Churchill. May your marriage bring you joy , happiness and more blessing. Definitely in every good thing, back belle must dey. Ndi osu imi.

Funny some stupid gurls castigating you here never see boyfriend wry dey look their face. Holier than thou daughters of jezebel! Because them dey fuccck for free all in the name of boyfriend, they think they are better than you . My dear enjoy your husband jare! This is another phase of your life, the very best is exactly what I wish you.

Hypocrites! Even guys wey their sister dey do ashawo from papa house get mouth for nairaland. Ndi Nzuzu!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg she too make guy of this her weddin abi na only her don do traditional marriage for nigeria.. Make we hear word abeg

She is even lucky Some1 paid re dowry , with her slacked Virginia
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by marriedvirgin: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Toto decay happy married life ohh.But you forgot to tell us that you gave him the money he used to pay your bride price.Please don't expose all your atrocities you commited to him because one day he would fire back at you with it in public.Well if you you say you are happy,what's our own there bikonu
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 31, 2015
janefrancisca:
i don't know why some people are too quick to criticize and slander people without giving a hoot. Some of the females ranting rubbish may have done far worse than what tonto dikeh has done even as an actress...d guys are not left out. Some of u too have done crazy things that may make one go deaf but then because nobody sees you...u claim to be a saint. At least she knows she is imperfect, her hubby knows and still loves her despite all. Even if we can deceive people around us, we can't deceive our selves, our conscience and God who sees the heart of all men. Quit the holier than thou attitude plzzz.

Welcome to nairaland. Where a common street LovePeddler plays a virgin on here. Eager to judge, while they themselves stinks to high heaven. This toto Dike girl is just a crazy girl, that's all.There is nothing she has done even an average ordinary girl haven't done worst. I don't take all these nairaland girls wry dey form holier than thou serious, as far as I am concerned they are just annoying distractions. Frustrated leeches with no self worth.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by marriedvirgin: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2015
na baba ijebu nah .Wait when eye go clear like Ini Edo husband own na there we go come hear many scandals.
hmm

victor2fresh:
Tonto dikeh is like the worst female celebrity in Nigeria, no wonder her fans keep bashin n' hating...I dont gv a fvck about her marriage and i suspect Baba Ijebu's handwork in this her so called wedding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by ifeayi99: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2015
We all know that sooner or later break up must come in ( celebrity marriage ) grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by marriedvirgin: 12:26am On Aug 31, 2015
I share your thoughts too.Time is the answer

damiloladuke:
Heard or he knows about you.... was he deaf or blind or just landed from Jupiter?

I suspect that guy from the way he looks... he never smiles!!!!!!!

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by danduj(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2015
she has changed her ways for real,am hapi 4 her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by WailingWailer00(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2015
You're now married, can you keep quiet for once Please undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by ZUBY77(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Just ensure you stay married.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Ilekeh(f): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2015
She needs to stop maing noise on social media before the dude takes advantage of her.
ki.e Toyin Aimakhu

Enjoy your marriage, minimum social media. People won't have a reason to talk about your marriage if you give them no gossip.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by malikisah: 12:58am On Aug 31, 2015
damiloladuke:
kilon sheleyi
just responding to a bad belle person
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by apcpdpallscam(f): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Ur lifestyle made some pple to write u off.u re always in d news for wrong reasons so don't blame ppl fr saying stuffs.d fact is even though u might make a gud Dautr in law,i won't give my son d approval fr u to prove dat.we have a lifestyle in Africa befitting a woman n we must imbibe it.lik i said i wish u wat u wish urslf.u lost hope n faith in urslf too otherwise,u wont b celebratin ds man as ur God,but u feel worthless n to u d man did u a favour which is wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by kenny987(f): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Tonnniey:
You haven't signed the dotted lines and u don begin to wash your mouth for public. You had better keep that to yourself..

Check my signature

She's done the Registry marriage...those are d dotted lines. Just so u know. Every other thing she says or does is her/their business.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Atmmachine:
Maybe you gave him the fucck of his life & his brain come reformat.
Pusssy can make men do some stuffs that will amaze you
Finally her pusssy don get a permanent screw driver. Long live her downsouth 4 her new explorer. Congrats grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by damoobaba: 1:50am On Aug 31, 2015
All da best sis. in other news, getting married is difficult but remaining married is actually becoming more difficult than getting a good girl to marry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Aww!
Happy for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Naff24(f): 2:35am On Aug 31, 2015
fammo:
Me too I heard many tinz about you ooo....
And so? Wetin u fit do on it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 31, 2015
In the USA, she is really the only Nollywood actress that I know by Name and face. She is such a great actress and very pretty. I wonder how high her bride price was. Had to be in the millions or at least hundred thousands. Very beautiful woman. Get a prenup though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by M4gunners: 4:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Atmmachine:
You used a very strong original ijebu juju on him.
The babalawo no use water for the juju
See the dity leg dis one dey put for moutt chei my follow Man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by totorimi: 4:45am On Aug 31, 2015
let the guy speak up let's hear him talk abi she has made him speechless too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Merryglad(f): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2015
The love i know covers a multitude of sin,i guess thats the one she found....i wish you all the beautiful things marriage has in store for you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by castro316: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2015
That's why they say good guys marry BAD girls.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by QOBB: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Bitter people and comments on here.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by chichriso: 6:36am On Aug 31, 2015

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by evatee(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2015
His eyes will soon clear, let's just keep our fingers crossed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by philo3(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Just passingg
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by chichriso: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2015
congratulations to my babe

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by mykemiley(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2015
victor2fresh:
Tonto dikeh is like the worst female celebrity in Nigeria, no wonder her fans keep bashin n' hating...I dont gv a fvck about her marriage and i suspect Baba Ijebu's handwork in this her so called wedding.
keep on tinkin man.....Totonlet dey her hubby huz.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Heromaniaa: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2015
evegran:
Aww! Happy for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2015
I pray it last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.