Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me (40854 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Ertekazee: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2015
A very fake and plastic and canterkerous woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Ertekazee: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Tonto Dikeh, A very fake, plastic and canterkerous woman.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by arimahoseloka(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Na WA o. See bad bele people everywhere on this thread. Envious elements. Leave Tonto alone.. U didn't contribute to her success. Let her enjoy her life. Fo.ols

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by EnimeBassey(m): 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Kate henshaw, Ini edo, Funke akiindele, Fatia balogun etc do pass u, but the end it failed. U should have kept it quiet to urself. Now people will start counting down for u.. U just dey brag about am. I just hope it will last
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by hamzeiy: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
Ur lifestyle made some pple to write u off.u re always in d news for wrong reasons so don't blame ppl fr saying stuffs.d fact is even though u might make a gud Dautr in law,i won't give my son d approval fr u to prove dat.we have a lifestyle in Africa befitting a woman n we must imbibe it.lik i said i wish u wat u wish urslf.u lost hope n faith in urslf too otherwise,u wont b celebratin ds man as ur God,but u feel worthless n to u d man did u a favour which is wrong.
...see ds one...for your mind nw u gt worth pass her abi..
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by raphy(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2015
ths weddin seems to be plan by obj.anyway if she agrees to marry d guy then lets waite n see hw its gonna go.man looks at d exterior but God looks at d interior of our mind.so i wish her d joy n blesin tht comes wt married life.so gdmonin pals hv a blesd day
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Introvert and Lady Fani-Kayode, kneel down!

My dear Tonto, he was destined for you.

Don't mind the busy bodies. Enemies of progress.

LETS SEE HOW LONG THEY WILL LAST, CELEBRITY MARRIAGES USUALLY LAST 6-12 MONTHS.

ITS OBVIOUS THE GUYS IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Pweetydati: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah,am an olodo,you a genius forgot that each type of marriage has specific rules attached to it,church marriage should be built on christ words and the bible,why courts marriage have its own rules,so is traditional marriage...so educate me...miss genius....to folks like you,if you don't do all the marriage plus going to okija shrine to endorse your marriage,the marriage has not complete,you can ass well tell me that any woman can put on a white dress on her wedding day(virgin or not).....

Am listening,educate me...proff

Biggest Hater, highest level of envy and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Pweetydati: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
jewiravufa:
I makeup to $90 an hour working from my home. My story is that I quit working at Walmart to work online and with a little effort I easily bring in around $40h to $86h… Someone was good to me by sharing this link with me, so now i am hoping i could help someone else out there by sharing this link... Try it, you won't regret it!.+_+_+_+_+_+>> www.ecash55.com
I

You wanna help? Dash me d moni, I know the business I wanna do with it
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Iyoma2(f): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
God bless ur marriage with love n understanding.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Flashh:
Hmmm... Who don't know you are loose? undecided

I don't think he heard trash about you, he knew you are trashy but just accepted you.

Well, many are watching and folding their arms to see how it goes.
This is so wrong.

Just wish her well. Even if she is/was a trash, that was her past. and, dont u have a past?

Remember, what u wish for people, the same God will make happen for u.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by mmav(f): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2015
U guys should stop criticism abeg,she is not d worst celebrity nd infact she is who she is,nd d reasn why we here about her is blc she doesn't pretend,I no she is inperfect nd we all no nobody is so pls just b happy 4 her,stop creatn wahala marriage is a beautiful gift 4rm God so just b happy or pretend to b.nd pray 4 ur own

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by greatbuc(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Wait o. This is a beauty and the beast situation. Nairalanderiens grab me before chidinma see me ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Cameleon72:
That is the true definition of LOVE.

I believe you.

The true definition of love is when you ride the cock carousel for years. And then when your mating market value diminishes, significantly, some doe-eyed gentleman swoops in and 'rewrites' your story.

I particularly like the part where she called him a "real man".
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2015
kaeforum:

The guy appears to be the loaded party.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by esther1994(f): 9:14am On Aug 31, 2015
My dear Tonto, I'm so happy for you. I wonder how people talked and condemned when God has not condem you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by esther1994(f): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Atmmachine:
You used a very strong original ijebu juju on him.
The babalawo no use water for the juju

Just be happy for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by kclint85(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
my dear charityTonto Wigo Dikeh the Bible says in the book of proverb that a wise woman build her own house with her hand while a foolish woman scartereth her house with her own hand. Marring is not the issue here ve u determine 2 sustain it giving up on all those thing pple r pointing @ b/cos i kw in every nonsence dia is always sence b/cos if u dnt with ds my small Nokia touchlight i will stl read d opposite.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by apcpdpallscam(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
hamzeiy:
...see ds one...for your mind nw u gt worth pass her abi..
read my signature n find where u fit in.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Everyones got a past good or bad .. He saw the now smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by scentmarlc(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Uhmmmmm jez waiting for that headline "Tonto dispels rumours of her divorce "........then "Tonto speaks up on her broken marriage".......................Am not wishing her bad oooo, but y'all know how this ends. Funke Akindele, Toyin Aimakhu can tell you more.

Meanwhile I can see misskiffy and ujuhot peeping through the window. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by scentmarlc(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Everyones got a past good or bad .. He saw the now smiley

Uhmmmmmmmm.............
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by scentmarlc(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2015
kclint85:
my dear charityTonto Wigo Dikeh the Bible says in the book of proverb that a wise woman build her own house with her hand while a foolish woman scartereth her house with her own hand. Marring is not the issue here ve u determine 2 sustain it giving up on all those thing pple r pointing @ b/cos i kw in every nonsence dia is always sence b/cos if u dnt with ds my small Nokia touchlight i will stl read d opposite.

Nice words...hope she heeds
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by mercydaniel: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
u guys dat are talking ill of ds girl should back off.am proud of her ....every 1has their bad side 'she might be better off than most of you that are talking ill of her.back off bad belle if ehh easy make una go be celebrity nonsens.ride on girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by sewinton: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Pls let's everyone of us in dis forum learn frm dis, she actually said all dis out of guilt, cos she neva tot she could have someone she could trully call her own. But it will really be gud for er if she repents trully from er evil ways den she can have d kind of joy n happiness she desires frm God. To everyone, let's be mindful of hw we live our today because of ur tomoro,
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Godsonkemz(m): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Paparazzi girl
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Cammo: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
They wedded at last? Alas! Seun would be sooooooooooo disappointed!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by christinie(f): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Which guy is in it for the money and fame? Wake up from your slumber moss. Her husband is Obasanjo's son. She's Mrs. Obasanjo.
kaeforum:

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Maximus85(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:
Tonto Dikeh who did her price payment and reception ceremony yesterday, is so elated to be married. Despite all the controversies that surrounded her career, previous relationships, and scandals, God settled her, as she testifies below:

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-284428040/tontolet/photos/ig-1062938622408230252_284428040

Let's see how long it lasts. Plus you got pregnant before you became traditionally his. Your morals is zero. I hope you've stopped taking those weeds.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by chinnyonwu(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Thats what alot of girls desire. A real man who will turn a blind eye to all their past or current misbehaviours.
I recall Amber Rose said the same thing about Kanye.
Congrats sha.. nobe like say e concern me
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by simplisity(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
Introvert and Lady Fani-Kayode, kneel down!

My dear Tonto, he was destined for you.

Don't mind the busy bodies. Enemies of progress.
LadyF is watchin u. Be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Toolz Rocks Cleavage-Baring Black Top In New Selfie / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.