Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me (40871 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by holysina(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2015
mehn that is 22krt gold weighing about 65grams, cost about $25k on that niga neck. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by bbeckky: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2015
I believe if they both put in extra efforts and sacrifices the union will last longer than ppl's speculation. I wish her all the happiness she prays for and desires in this union
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Onliie(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lets wait and see
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Maxwell279(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na yhur own holla am tight, no third-party should be in ur marriage.
God bless your home, happy for you my crush.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by MrBasketball: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
missbronze:
This is so wrong.

Just wish her well. Even if she is/was a trash, that was her past. and, dont u have a past?

Remember, what u wish for people, the same God will make happen for u.

And what as he said that is wrong? Work more on your sense of reasoning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by christinie(f): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lady Fani Kayode aka yellow paw paw plus (YP+) leave me alone.
simplisity:
LadyF is watchin u. Be careful
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by samsongbemisola(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
I hope and pray her love story(marriage) last it depends on her she have to grow up n act like a real woman and not big girl like some fools call themselves but a real woman who will take care and respect her man n marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by ijay194(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
All the best Tonto.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
sameolg616:

i guess ur one of those bitter single ibo ladies already clocking 40..going by ur debate wit kevinberry(the dude was on point)ask tonto herself,she doesnt even know what those 3 weddings mean besides EFIZZY!
its obvious u av a low i.Q...let me ask u a simple question...wats worse than an "olodo"...guess u cant figure it out....DEAD MUGUN!
if she maintains her on-screen personality,they wld av problems...as it wld be subject to rumors,trials....was wat i meant.
prove me wrong abt the bride price....but first state ur state and local govt so it can be open debate wen u lie...
wow 40...dts 15 years to my age..hmmm. As for bin bitter of course am not, am 25 and enjoying every bit of it...av u asked tonto to conclude that she doesn't what dos wedding means? pfff..a low IQ..wow...dead mugun smiley...no big deal. Allow them plan their lives...if at the end of the day it doesn't work out, den fine. it is not the first neither separation will it be the last. about the bride price, the list u gave was outdated, the one with porsche, bentley, range rovers and mansions at high brow areas is the current list cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by janefrancisca(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
sameolg616:

its religion and western education,quest for material tins killing our tradition and marriage....see the way pple just jump in and out of marriages nowadays wit lil or no regard....i heard trying to divorce ur wife through the court procedure is even the worse...
i swear,if couples were subjected to swearing at okija shrines...marriages would last....just imagine swearing by the shrine say "make i die if i leave my wife"...or a wife swearing "may i die if i cheat on him" then marrriages wld last cuz the gods aint smiling and u would drop dead immediately..
nowadays,pple dont read or know the terms and conditions to wat they do...
besides,catholic knight...shd the church approve of dissolution of marriages....me self,i wan know "prof"
The catholic church does not approve of divorce, rather annulment. this annulment can only happen when cases such as adultery, incest, mental incapacity of any of the partners, forceful marriages arises. Even if couples swear at okija shrine, it will never make a difference. Haven't u seen people eating sacrifices meant for all these ''powerful gods'' and at the end of the day nothing happens to them. its a thing of the mindset.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
christinie:
Which guy is in it for the money and fame? Wake up from your slumber moss. Her husband is Obasanjo's son. She's Mrs. Obasanjo.

Just becos he changed his surnmame to obj no mean say na him son. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by titi4fola(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Atmmachine:
You used a very strong original ijebu juju on him.
The babalawo no use water for the juju
true love noni grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by titi4fola(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
True love!
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by CharlezSteve(m): 2:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Realistic drawing of tonto dikeh, by Charlez Steve. Visit www.facebook.com/charlezstevearts

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by okitejoseph: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Why she no go sabi give advice, after all she done marry now. but wait ooooh! Shey Tonto dikeh's hubby no flashy?
http://www.prestnaija.com/tonto-dikeh-turns-marriage-instructor-tells-ladies-to-over-look-flashy-guys/
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Husband Heard A Lot Of Trash About Me But Still Married Me by mctowel01: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Cameleon72:
That is the true definition of LOVE.
Eerm,, how come they are now separated?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.