Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Cooking Competition? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cooking Competition? (3532 Views)

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Competition? by DeReloaded: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2009
a lo ba ara ile e sun ??

and everyone is saying sisi jinx was being sarcastic with her statement

Last I checked i wasnt one who confessed to sleeping with a family member. Woof!

and um sorry to bust your bubble but sisi is known by many for her sarcasm, the fact that you think her comment is something a sane female would write says alot about you.
Re: Cooking Competition? by spikedcylinder: 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
Must we eat? grin
Re: Cooking Competition? by celebritee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 03, 2009
Men are generally better cooks. Like a poster said, most Head Chefs in many companies are guys.

But as per for me sha, there can be no marriage in the 1st place if i am the better cook, cant imagine gettin' up to the kitchen after 3 rounds of hammerin doggy, lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking Competition? by larayat(f): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2009
gosh,u are bad, very bad
Re: Cooking Competition? by SisiJinx: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
kokoye:

Dereloaded,

ta lo ba ara ile e sun ??

and everyone is saying sisi jinx was being sarcastic with her statement. Are you guys saying she cant cook, she is useless and no good?

ehn, ehn . . is that what you all are saying?

grin grin grin

Excuse me??  angry angry

Who do you have spying on me because that your description is soooooo on the money. . .  I swear I am having my house checked for spy cams  cheesy

Nah, what I am saying is women cook every day, so what is big deal that a man is doing it?

You people sha (you men, I mean), always have a way of making a mountain out of a molehill. . . always turning gege into arun.  So he can boil an egg, I should kill myself? Oloun maje cheesy

Karma,
Don't mind me ooh, I found out my hubby could cook better than me, so I tore race fom the house because I was too embarrased. tongue
Re: Cooking Competition? by SisiJinx: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
DeReloaded:

the fact that you think her comment is something a sane female would write says alot about you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cooking Competition? by yam: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
Where will she be if i am cooking in the kitchen? angry perphaps in the other kitchen cool
Re: Cooking Competition? by PurestBoy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2009
This is a boring thread and does not deserve to be in the frontpage
Re: Cooking Competition? by silat(f): 1:02pm On Apr 04, 2009
its no big deal,but unfortunately he cant cook better. he has taught me how 2 cook somtin i cldnt cook. dat does not make him a better cook.
Re: Cooking Competition? by Amigoz(f): 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2009
PurestBoy:

Hmm

I wonder y lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking Competition? by larayat(f): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
PurestBoy:

if its so boring,u dont av to post any comment here.its nt by force
Re: Cooking Competition? by ayodot(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2009
well, if a man cooks better is nt too much of an issue. The issue if the woman is lazy and nt ready 2 learn 4rm the master. So if yo man is a better cook don't sit on a lazy sofa learn from him
Re: Cooking Competition? by DeReloaded: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

E
You people sha (you men, I mean), always have a way of making a mountain out of a molehill. . . always turning gege into arun.  So he can boil an egg, I should kill myself? Oloun maje cheesy

Karma,
Don't mind me ooh, I found out my hubby could cook better than me, so I tore race fom the house because I was too embarrased. tongue

abi o jare. can you believe he actually thought you were being serious? I tell you quit such on these people jare. Constantly flies over their heads

where have you been abi o mo pe mo miss e ni? cheesy
Re: Cooking Competition? by spikedcylinder: 4:11pm On Apr 06, 2009
Ahn ahn. He was just playing with you na.
Re: Cooking Competition? by firestar(f): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2009
Competition in the kitchen. . .

How 'bout an exchange? you tell your recipe, and I, mine. It better that way-- and tastes good too.
Re: Cooking Competition? by Tawak: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2009
[b]Obviously, i will be seiously concerned[/b]
i prefer to marry a guy that cant cook
Re: Cooking Competition? by Pataki: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2009
Cooking? Too lazy these days to be bothered.

I remembered, I once wanted to organize a cooking competition some years back. I knew I do be in the top spot, unfortunately, never got to see the light of the day. cheesy

Anyways, thank goodness she is a lovely cook, but still, I am sure there would be competition in our home to whose cooking is the best. And our children would be the judges. cheesy cheesy
Re: Cooking Competition? by larayat(f): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2009
i like dat.
Re: Cooking Competition? by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
After 6 years grin

@OP: would not be bothered wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marraige And Wifey; Eating Your Cake And Having It. Your Advice? / Women And Blackberry / What Was Your Childhood Dream Job..... Did U Follow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.