Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

What To Do When Mugged At ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do When Mugged At ATM (1253 Views)

At ATM Points; Is This The New Form Of Begging? / Have You Noticed Lengthy Queues At Atm's Recently? / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Mugged At ATM by yomitesp(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2009
I received this from a friend some couple of days ago. Just to share with you guys , I donĀ“t know how true that is though ,

WHEN A THIEF FORCES YOU TO TAKE MONEY FROM THE ATM, DO NOT ARGUE OR RESIST, YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE MIGHT DO TO YOU. WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS TO PUNCH YOUR PIN IN THE REVERSE, I.E IF YOUR PIN IS 1254, YOU PUNCH 4521. THE MOMENT YOU PUNCH IN THE REVERSE, THE MONEY WILL COME OUT BUT WILL BE STUCK INTO THE MACHINE HALF WAY OUT AND IT WILL ALERT POLICE WITHOUT THE NOTICE OF THE THIEF. EVERY ATM HAS IT, IT IS SPECIALLY MADE TO SIGNIFY DANGER AND HELP. NOT EVERYONE IS AWARE OF THIS.
Re: What To Do When Mugged At ATM by naijacutee(f): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: What To Do When Mugged At ATM by enomakos(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2009
that is true ,bros i have try it

(1) (Reply)

Found A Site Where You Can Actually Send Free Bulk Sms / What Do I Do With 150k / Military/hospital Equipment Supply From Romanian Company To West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.