Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You (1027 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde To Timi Dakolo: "Ignore Daddy Freeze, Myopic Man" -Ex Wife Says / Lege Miami: Lanre Gentry Threatens To Kill Me Says I'm Sleeping With Mercy Aigbe / Mr Ibu Steps Out With His Wife, Says "She's The Contrast Of His Face" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by BlogLord: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Imo West Senator, Hope Uzodimma, has stated that he won't reconcile with his former wife, Augusta, because their marriage has been legally dissolved by the Court and the Catholic Church about 17 years ago.
He said a Lagos High Court Ikeja presided over by Justice Bayo Manuwa and the Catholic Canon Tribunal of Orlu Diocese Catholic Church in Imo State where the marriage was initially consummated have dissolved the marriage after irreconcilable issues in 1998.

Uzodimma in a statement in Abuja said the dissolution by the Catholic Church has been granted by the Catholic Papal’s Dispensation. The Senator was reacting to the purported alarm raised by Augusta in which she called on the Catholic Church and all concerned not to recognize the his planned second marriage.

He wondered why the former wife would suddenly wake up from her slumber after 17 years to raise unnecessary alarm. According to him, the dissolution of the marriage having broken down irretrievably, followed all due processes (legal and Canon laws) "as we have a judgement Absolute from the High Court and also a judgement Absolute from the Catholic Tribunal".

He said because of the love for his children, he would not go into the details of what led to the dissolution and that as a responsible man,
“I have not abandoned Augusta whom I have continued to meet her needs, being the mother of my children”. Uzodimma accused his political detractors who having failed at all fronts to drag his name to the mud,have now resorted to conscript Augusta to champion their cause.” I see the handiwork of my political detractors in this”, he added.

The Senator called for calm and urged his friends and teeming supporters to disregard the action of Augusta as she is manipulated by political detractors.

Read story here: http://toyinaspire..com/2015/08/update-senator-uzodimma-tells-wife-im.html

Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by kinibigdeal(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good for him
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
I guess he his already eyeing one lepa. undecided
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by eyenibibio(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2015
Issokay
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Faba:
I guess he his already eyeing one lepa. undecided

not every body share your taste of women...
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Woman, se o ti gbo embarassed sad Baba ni oun o se mo cool
Not funny. Why does it seem she's waiting for a ship at Oshodi. For 17yrs, she should have either remarried or gotten used to being alone sad
Now, he may stop the allawee he's been giving you keh undecided
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2015
OYO
Re: Update: Senator Uzodima Replies Wife, Says 'i'm Through With You by eker(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Dear sir /senator Hope Uzodimma
am immediate brother to Mrs Augusta Uzodimma ur legally married wife.
all this years and now in our own family we all know u abandoned ur wife without any care,even a sachet of water u didn't give her up till this day and the worst is u refuse her to see her own five children both of u heard together till now,ur clams that u have devoiced her and u have been taken care of her is nothing but total fuse such allegation is unknown to us and to our dear late father ononenyi okosi and his sons,daughters and our family head our uncle knows what u are saying is not true,and if ur clams are rite ur wife would have gone for her children bcoz there were very small then and hw would u gone to tribunal and to the catholic without her to devoice her if u clams are rite.I remembered perfectly when she ask u for three hundred thousand naira for her stomach operation u told her that u didn't have money.u have not for once mention to our ears that u want to devoice ur wife or u want to get married to another woman.no one is stopping u marrying another woman but u can't have another wedding again bcoz ur first married wife is still alive,ur first wedding was 1993.sir follow the due way and live ur life all this propaganda will head u no good,stop forgeries of papers and bribers bcoz the truth always take head.sins of the father.

(1) (Reply)

Toni Payne Is Pregnant For 9ice Again??? / Photos From Top Model Bertha Amuga's Birthday Party In A Limo / Denrele Edun Releases New Promo Photos; Rocks High Heel Shoes & Ripped Jeans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.