Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta (19891 Views)

Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2015
bigiyaro:
belive me, if dis fulani guys r not overwelmly terrorised n fully, completly n adequately eliminated, exterminated n eradicated from dat LGA, dey will take over dat place in nx 3 to 4 years, BTW were r d niger-delter militants?

Bros relax, d mata nova reach for Niger Delta Youth to put hand not to mention Niger Delta Militants, else u nor go see one single Fulani in Delta State. For now, let govt handle the issue amicably.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Louislewis: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
[size=16pt]How can you come to someone's village and want to rule like a king?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
angels09:
I do NOT care... If you people can be screaming Lag is no man's land while your mothers, sisters, cousins and lineage is being defiled by infidels...and scoundrels...in the guise of cattle rearers ..very soon they'll start Chiboking your women....... I will keep my Peace!

Fulani herds men are also presently raping n killing ur mother n sisters n female cousins in ur land. coward tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2015
ican2020:

Wake up and fight for your people.
Leave government out of this
[size=18pt]
God knows why he put their own brother as the Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of the Nigerian Armed Forces; to solve the problem caused by his own people and not chasing the shadows of former President Goodluck Jonathan. After all, we don't go trespassing their own lands in the north.
He must deal with his trespassing brothers attacking and killing innocent Nigerians in the Middle Belt and other parts of Nigeria.
The mad Hausa Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists are collaborators in the mayhem they are causing in Nigeria.
NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.
INJUSTICE BEGETS VIOLENCE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by GodMode: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
You see now?
Herdsmen opened fire on peacemakers and killed them!

This is how civil war starts!

How did herdsmen procure guns and using them to trespass the lands of others and when they are challenged for breaking the law, they attack us?
You see how Hausa Fulanis have been terrorizing the rest of Nigeria?
In Lagos, majority of them trespass houses and don't pay house rent and mess up the environment they use as open bathrooms and toilets.
If the federal government cannot restrain them, I may have to tell my people to take up arms to send them back to where they belong.
They must not be allowed to trespass and violate the lands of other Nigerians and President Muhammadu Buhari is busy chasing the ex-ministers of former President Goodluck Jonathan when he should be chasing his lawless fellow Hausa Fulani herdsmen and tell them to emulate him by keeping their cattle within their own farmlands like his own in Daura.
These herdsmen are just crazy and lazy trespassers and troublemakers who cannot even grow grass for their cattle in their own states. [/size]

They are nomads.

A nomad is a member of a community of people who live in different locations, moving from one place to another.

They are also in Ghana... Read below

www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Comment-Fulani-herdsmen-devastate-Northern-Region-307375
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
EazyMoh:

Yeah, but something is fishy with these emissaries, FIFTEEN in number Haba! thats even more than the average number of the herdsmen.
I believe the emissaries have ulterior motives as well, and again the security agents are not aware of their mission But mark you am not in anyway condoning what happened.
What they do as a solution in the North (Jigawa, Kano, Bauchi and Gombe that I know of) is to provide passage ways connecting all the bushes, so that herdsmen wouldn't have to pass through farms to reach grazing grounds.
But both parties are guilty. In many occasions the farmers would cultivate even the passages and rob the herdsmen on the slightest provocation. The herdsmen as well are very troublesome and unforgiving.
God help us RIP to the dead.

dead men can't be troublesome or unforgiving bro.... fact is fulanis also beed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2015
you wish..

chuna1985:

Fulani herds men are also presently raping n killing ur mother n sisters n female cousins in ur land. coward tribe.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Standing5(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2015
myworldtech:

You don't understand what is going now.Fulanis have the president at their backs.If you touch them the next minute the whole village will be swarming with soldiers.
That mentality is wrong. The president does not act that way, maybe Jona's style
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by loomer: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Stelvin101:

Bros relax, d mata nova reach for Niger Delta Youth to put hand not to mention Niger Delta Militants, else u nor go see one single Fulani in Delta State. For now, let govt handle the issue amicably.

Wetin concern militants and things wey no go bring money?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Obiwiz(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
When are we going to start hearing positive things coming from these fulanis? And seriously, do these people carry guns about?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by funkybully(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Fulani again?

What are do militants waiting for?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by EazyMoh(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
angels09:

dead men can't be troublesome or unforgiving bro.... fact is fulanis also beed
lol! It's like you don't know who a true Bafillatani is. a pissed off Fulani man is more deadly and wicked than Boko Haram. Only difference is you have to provoke them first (in most occasions) and that is not to touch their cattle or get in their way.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by olumalcolm(m): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
ogorkojo:

Na where u take hear say dem kill cow?
dere was a thread last week dat a delta state govt bus killed 3cows,although I cnt remember d community it actually happened bt it was in delta state. Even though I am a supporter of buhari,i bliv he shuld find a solution to dis shit cos dis pple jst go about causing chaos. Bt truth b told,if dey dnt desist frm dis stupid act,i bliv dey hv militants in delta.dey shuld do d nidful
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2015
EazyMoh:

lol! It's like you don't know who a true Bafillatani is. a passed off Fulani man is deadly and wicked than Boko Haram. Only difference is you have to provoke them first, and that is not to touch their cattle or get in their way.

keep them dead...wipe out the cattle entirely they are Amalekites!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by EazyMoh(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
angels09:

keep them dead...wipe out the cattle entirely they are Amalekites!
now you are talking silly. Even if you would you can't, WW II is a testimony.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Everfrank(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2015
aim5:
The Niger Delta militants should step up and destroy these rail thin Fulani bastardss. I hate it when innocent people are terrorized.
You are one of them now. Lead the war. No be for mouth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by omogin(f): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
Soldiers and policemen assisting Fulani cows to kill and destroy pples farmlands. This is the reason buhari will be recalling book haram supporting soldiers back while sacking immigration recruits not full of fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2015
it works....like magic

EazyMoh:

now you are talking silly. Even if you would you can't, WW II is a testimony.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by urchbarbie(f): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
angels09:
how did you rid yourselves of this menace? Please gist us so that people having similar challenges can copy your model!

true sir. its not a funny developmnt. I am attached to d NPF for nysc. the legal dprtmnt. A suit was instituted against d community who tried to drive dese fulanis out of thier space for a period to enable them farm as d fulanis had been maiming dier ppl and dier cows feeding on dier crops. The case is still in court now. Dont really know what d judge wld decide. I know its unconstitutional to drive ppl from any community. its against d freedom of movement and some bla bla stuff. I guess it can also work if the community show d exceptional hardship their presence is causing. its really saddening dat these cattle herds men dont av human conscience to know that the effect of their cattle rearing within communities aint gud. they really dont av homes. These cattles often times dont belong to them but rich hausa/fulani men who contact them to take care of dier herds. That's why I think they av huge backup whenever dier cases come up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by engrolawei: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
bigiyaro:
belive me, if dis fulani guys r not overwelmly terrorised n fully, completly n adequately eliminated, exterminated n eradicated from dat LGA, dey will take over dat place in nx 3 to 4 years, BTW were r d niger-delter militants?
Niger Delta militants are selfish and only go for issues that will satisfy their pockets with money. they dont care about the Niger delta. Only Isaac Adaka Boro was a true activist of ND.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by bigiyaro(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Stelvin101:

guy! No relaxation for fulani mater o, ask plateau n tiv ppl, dem go tell u. Give fulani an inch n he'll take 1000 k/m.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by fr3do(m): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2015
angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by dokyOloye: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
liberty300:
The last time these fools killed a farmer in enugu, the residents ganged up and started killing and robbing herdsmen of their cows..next thing, soldiers invaded the residents to arrest people.

Government would always turn a blind eye to these fools but jump into action once the people retaliate
Nigerian army and police are still dominated by hausa / fulani men,so what do U expect?
Hausa is an official language in d army.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by mediachirps(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
What do you expect when you'll blindly vote in a Fulani man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by thelish(f): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
SEE WHERE ILLEGAL TENANT DEY PURSUE LANDLORD FROM HOUSE OO.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by evanslim(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2015
They no d villages dey try it nd go free, they should enter Emu nd see if they would come out alive.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Rotimi47: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Though the fulanis are heartless but if the killings happened in the South West some people would have been beating their chest that it cannot happen in their place but look it the turn of events! , my advice is that the villagers should write the CP in charge and also try as much as possible to make peace with the Fulani people but will doing these, they should try and defend themselves because these Fulani nomads are very violent in nature.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by litetias(m): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2015
It's fair to say that more people are going to die.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Rotimi47: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2015
chuna1985:

They do 100 times more to your people, your mother and sisters inclusive. Smh!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Amack(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
I blame Jonathan for this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by abouzaid: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
when northerners were killed in onitsha, they fled to asaba where a large plot of land was awarded for their settlement, now the whole place is swarming with northerners to the extent that the place doesn't look different from a typical area in northern Nigeria. so they brought this on themselves, next to suffer it would be enugu state probable followed by imo.rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSVA Seeks Information About Woman Who Blew Smoke Into Baby's Mouth / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Kidnap Syndicate Smashed By Police Operatives Along Abuja Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.