Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta (19902 Views)

Armed Bandits Kill 3 Police Officers In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Miagu Village In Jos, Kill 3 Villagers (Graphic) / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Neduzze5(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
just2endowed:

So ur president don't deserve to live too?

What do I care if he lives or not? undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 31, 2015
jumper524:
www.nairaland.com/2553612/advise-bus-owner-killed-fulani
they have deleted the main post
That post says Asaba. The main cause of d issue there is dat d fulanis were asked to leave d village. And dey refused saying they have settled there. Am very close to my village right now. U can pay us a visit. The herdsmen are claiming to have settled d village chief, and d guy said he was given kolanut which dey have even returned. Except say dem dey twist d story sha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
call me when ready we must free this regions from marauders

ogorkojo:

Me claiming Lagos abi south West? E b like say u carry my map for head. Na Delta I don live all my life. I dey arrange my weapons. Am not done
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by cuteboy2: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
ogorkojo:
That's a village in my Clan Onicha_Ukwuani. Those fulani herdsmen are wicked. Raping people in their farms and feeding their cows with peoples crops. I pray it ends soon.
The police seem to have taken sides already. They have bn askd to leave but dem nor gree. Make government come pack them take o.

"You pray"??

My dear by the time you are through with the prayer, your village, if not the entire clan will be wiped out.

I like prayer. But this matter requires action as well. Fulani cattle herdsmen understand only one language: "force".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by GodMode: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2015
ogorkojo:

That post says Asaba. The main cause of d issue there is dat d fulanis were asked to leave d village. And dey refused saying they have settled there. Am very close to my village right now. U can pay us a visit. The herdsmen are claiming to have settled d village chief, and d guy said he was given kolanut which dey have even returned. Except say dem dey twist d story sha

In other words, corruption and illiteracy from the village heads cost some innocent civilians their lives...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by xreal: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
I believe the Deltans will avenge.

Enough of these Fulani killings.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
I do NOT care... If you people can be screaming Lag is no man's land while your mothers, sisters, cousins and lineage is being defiled by infidels...and scoundrels...in the guise of cattle rearers ..very soon they'll start Chiboking your women....... I will keep my Peace!

chuna1985:

Lagos is no man's land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Smooyis(m): 7:58am On Aug 31, 2015
just2endowed:
In lagos, animals are not allow to roam around. Can't the state government ban cattle rearing? What is in meat self? There are fishes and other sources

Let each state ban the eating of cow meat and rearing of cows in its territory as a deterrent to these unwarranted killings.

Afterall life is more important than eating meat. Rearing cows to destroy people's farms should be absolutely condemned.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2015
GodMode:

In other words, corruption and illiteracy from the village heads cost some innocent civilians their lives...
Kinda
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
emmalexabl:
Fulani herdsmen threatening and killing their hosts and you tell me young and vibrant youths are in that village !!

Shame on them..
Smh.
Sometimes I keep wondering how these people cower at the mention of herdsmen even when they are aware that they are simply expansionists that sees violence as a means to an end.

They tried that shiit in my hometown and it didn't go down well , the JTF commandant and police commissioner had to come beg on their behalf before they were allowed anywhere close to that local Government.They paid with their lives and their cows - They paid in full.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by CORRECTMAN78(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Yujin:
If you can't destroy the herdsmen then let them wipe the entire village out. I support that. No dialogue with marauders.

You are on point. Fulani herdsmen know no peace. Get them wipe out or allow them wipe you out. The villagers are obviously weaklings, what's the need of reporting to the police! Face the demons and finish them up lest they finish you!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by chi4ik4(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
this Fulani madness has increased o after Buhari won d election. presently in plateau state, they are killing on daily basis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by GodMode: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Smooyis:

Let each state ban the eating of cow meat and rearing of cows in its territory as a deterrent to these unwarranted killings.

Afterall life is more important than eating meat. Rearing cows to destroy people's farms should be absolutely condemned.

There are yoruba cow rearers but they rear their own in a compound or wide space of land they own... They don't really allow the cattle to leave the compound.

So cow meat can't be banned...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Orikinla(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2015
CowbellY:
This is getting serious. Bubu how are you gonna tame your wild dogs?
[size=18pt]
You see now?
Herdsmen opened fire on peacemakers and killed them!

This is how civil war starts!

How did herdsmen procure guns and using them to trespass the lands of others and when they are challenged for breaking the law, they attack us?
You see how Hausa Fulanis have been terrorizing the rest of Nigeria?
In Lagos, majority of them trespass houses and don't pay house rent and mess up the environment they use as open bathrooms and toilets.
If the federal government cannot restrain them, I may have to tell my people to take up arms to send them back to where they belong.
They must not be allowed to trespass and violate the lands of other Nigerians and President Muhammadu Buhari is busy chasing the ex-ministers of former President Goodluck Jonathan when he should be chasing his lawless fellow Hausa Fulani herdsmen and tell them to emulate him by keeping their cattle within their own farmlands like his own in Daura.
These herdsmen are just crazy and lazy trespassers and troublemakers who cannot even grow grass for their cattle in their own states. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Mbilla(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
ogorkojo:

Me claiming Lagos abi south West? E b like say u carry my map for head. Na Delta I don live all my life. I dey arrange my weapons. Am not done
My dear dont mind that primitive scumbag. I dont knw why typical Yorubas think dat every Nigerian live in dat over populated s.l.u.m called Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
how did you rid yourselves of this menace? Please gist us so that people having similar challenges can copy your model!

urchbarbie:
these ppl av no chill. I just wonder ow they tink it wise to terrorize dier host community. in Taraba here, d host community sent them packing n they instituted a fundamental human right action against them in court.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Toktee(m): 8:09am On Aug 31, 2015
amadice:
...what are you say?
He is right,those guys are not human,wipe them out period,what are they doing deep in the south,mobilise the youth,armed with gamaline or otapiapia,attack this bastards and their flocks,by the time 20 cow die,they will relocate to where they came from,that is the only language they understand,dnt forget majority of bokoharam members are fulanis and bornu bastards.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Everfrank(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/fulani-herdsmen-kill-3-peace-emissaries-in-delta/
This is sensational journalism by Vanguard. They want us to believe the version from an anonymous source that the victims were emissaries on a peace mission as the title of the story indicate. But an official report from the police confirmed that the victims died in a reprisal attack on the community. Which one is the truth?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
Everyone's just misbehaving.

The zoo must fall people, fulani herdsmen and boko haram in the same country! I'm tired

[size=14pt]God help us[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2015
Everfrank:

This is sensational journalism by Vanguard. They want us to believe the version from an anonymous source that the victims were emissaries on a peace mission as the title of the story indicate. But an official report from the police confirmed that the victims died in a reprisal attack on the community. Which one is the truth?

Bros i no know ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2015
your e-dear... your life must be utterly miserable to be searching after e-affection...swerve fulani things on board..run along humans are discussing

Mbilla:
My dear dont mind that primitive scumbag. I dont knw why typical Yorubas think dat every Nigerian live in dat over populated s.l.u.m called Lagos.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by djkirkoo2(m): 8:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Dem don price o. He who price must pay. Debt na debt for peace is too expensive.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Chitumu: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2015
picture of fulanimen killing emisaries or i dont believe
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by xtervaganza(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Tonnniey:
How will this not happen when their master and leader is the president of this country. I wonder how Nigerians forget things so soon. This was the same man that threatened bloodshed if he looses 2011 elections and it came to pass. cry cry cry

In other news, check my signature for tummy reduction and to loose 5kg-10kg of body fat and weight
idiot, go reduce patience jonadafrt tummy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Gbam
kill first negotiate later...
WINDSOW:
God forgive me!! Fulani come ur own villa dey kpai u n all u gat na to dey tell eke ,instead make una arrange n delete them una dey shout like woman.
Deltans don sofa. Make una dey zuoo until dem wipe una comot for una own villa.
Mumu people!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by herrdeustch: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Are you a nigerian at all?Pastoral Fulani people are constant rape offenders as well as troublemakers.They graze their cattle on peoples farm produce,kill the farmers,rape the women and rob highways as much as they can.And they perpetrate this evil from Niger in the north ,to cameroun in the east,benin in the west and delta to the south.It is a well known story.Let us keep prayin for our country.In fact ,inter tribal conflict with Fulanis has caused many people in nigeria to become IDPs.Let us also pray for the Fulanis that God will give them a heart of love
drake2:

Are you serious about the "Raping" aspect? It seems many brave Men have all left home. Now we all reside in Abuja, Lagos etc.

My blood just boiled reading your post, how can these Animals rape people's wives? can't they sleep with their Cows?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by ican2020: 8:20am On Aug 31, 2015
ogorkojo:
That's a village in my Clan Onicha_Ukwuani. Those fulani herdsmen are wicked. Raping people in their farms and feeding their cows with peoples crops. I pray it ends soon.
The police seem to have taken sides already. They have bn askd to leave but dem nor gree. Make government come pack them take o.
Wake up and fight for your people.
Leave government out of this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by loomer: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Nigeria don finish
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2015
This is the only TRIBE that has the prerogative Of killing
other NIGERIANS.....

NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT and the MILITARY will keep mute to this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by EazyMoh(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Richie0974:
Seriously?? Killing peace emissaries means war...
Yeah, but something is fishy with these emissaries, FIFTEEN in number Haba! thats even more than the average number of the herdsmen.
I believe the emissaries have ulterior motives as well, and again the security agents are not aware of their mission But mark you am not in anyway condoning what happened.
What they do as a solution in the North (Jigawa, Kano, Bauchi and Gombe that I know of) is to provide passage ways connecting all the bushes, so that herdsmen wouldn't have to pass through farms to reach grazing grounds.
But both parties are guilty. In many occasions the farmers would cultivate even the passages and rob the herdsmen on the slightest provocation. The herdsmen as well are very troublesome and unforgiving.
God help us RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 3 Peace Emissaries In Delta by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
The Niger Delta militants should step up and destroy these rail thin Fulani bastardss. I hate it when innocent people are terrorized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Criminologist Jailed By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Insecurity: Buhari Seeks US Assistance, Warns Of Spill Over To Other Countries / Armed Robbers Now Disguise As ATM Users –Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.