Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,533 members, 7,847,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu (7215 Views)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / Guinune Lands For Sale In Ako Nike, Enugu At N800,000 Per Plot!!!! / Buy Lands At "Royal Palms Estates", Okuku, Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by puresystem1: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Nike lake and enugu city and is it ok to build residential home at the moment.?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:27am On Jan 11, 2016
puresystem1:
Nike lake and enugu city and is it ok to build residential home at the moment.?

Its about 10 kilometers away from the center of the city and just 4 kilometers away from Nike lake hotel, I think we can move in and build houses here, if we get about 5 buildings going up at the same site, I can arrange a security network for the estate.

I will visit this area in the next weekend.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by puresystem1: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2016
That's really ok..pls do upload more pics on your next visit. .
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 3:47am On Jan 13, 2016
Oga spyder880

Is this estate still on?

Btw ogbeke and ako which is farther?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2016
glogirl:
Oga spyder880

Is this estate still on?

Btw ogbeke and ako which is farther?

I purposefully left this negotiation until I conclude everything about Ugwuomu.. Now that Ugwuomu is almost sold out , I will start talking to these people again

Ako shares a boundary with Ogbeke, just a small river separates them. It is farther by about 500 meters along the same Opi/ Nsukka express. I may also change my mind completely and enter another area if I have reasons to believe it will be a better sell. I want a place developed enough for us to build and live immediately.. (But the cost?)
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by thebaft: 7:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
spyder880:

I purposefully left this negotiation until I conclude everything about Ugwuomu.. Now that Ugwuomu is almost sold out , I will start talking to these people again

Ako shares a boundary with Ogbeke, just a small river separates them. It is farther by about 500 meters along the same Opi/ Nsukka express. I may also change my mind completely and enter another area if I have reasons to believe it will be a better sell. I want a place developed enough for us to build and live immediately.. (But the cost?)

Nwoke m ... find the place first before you start complaining about cost. And shine your eyes concerning the entrance to the estate. grin grin grin Oga Spyder ... Happy New Year!!!

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
thebaft:

Nwoke m ... find the place first before you start complaining about cost. And shine your eyes concerning the entrance to the estate. grin grin grin Oga Spyder ... Happy New Year!!!

grin grin grin

Happy new year my brother, I am still on "search" mode. cheesy
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
I am going to take another good look at this land tomorrow, this might be our next target acquisition after we commence the fencing and construction of estate office at Ugwuomu. I am taking it one at a time, it might be the turn of Ako Nike estates this 2016.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
Another place I have my attention is the Enugu south axis. Ozalla, Akegbe-Ugwu, Amechi Awkunanaw, Akpasha and Amodu zone, all the way down to Ituku and even as far as Isu-Awaa if I can get something along the road.

My attraction is the relative ease of entering the nerve center of Enugu from the Port Harcourt express, zooming into Independence layout and New Haven areas in just about 15 minutes from the towns I mentioned.

Still on search mode............

3 Likes

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 12:26am On Jan 26, 2016
spyder880:
Another place I have my attention is the Enugu south axis. Ozalla, Akegbe-Ugwu, Amechi Awkunanaw, Akpasha and Amodu zone, all the way down to Ituku and even as far as Isu-Awaa if I can get something along the road.

My attraction is the relative ease of entering the nerve center of Enugu from the Port Harcourt express, zooming into Independence layout and New Haven areas in just about 15 minutes from the towns I mentioned.

Oga which areas in Enugu are you currently selling?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2016
tranxo:
Oga which areas in Enugu are you currently selling?

After selling out Ugwuomu, I am looking at starting with Ako or any other better alternative, fast developing estate. I will inform all of us as soon as I secure a good deal. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2016
spyder880:

After selling out Ugwuomu, I am looking at starting with Ako or any other better alternative, fast developing estate. I will inform all of us as soon as I secure a good deal. Thank you.
What of that Emene side. Is that the same as Ako?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2016
tranxo:
What of that Emene side. Is that the same as Ako?

The Emene side is where the Ugwuomu land is, Ako is along the Nike lake-Opi/Nsukka expressway, after Ogbeke, and before Ugwuogo Nike roundabout.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
spyder880:

The Emene side is where the Ugwuomu land is, Ako is along the Nike lake-Opi/Nsukka expressway, after Ogbeke, and before Ugwuogo Nike roundabout.
okay thanks
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oga spyder
Somewhere closer that will Develop faster is not a bqd idea.Just that you might not find large parcels of land. But there are still estates of 20 to 30 plots that work out fine. As long as the cost is reasonable vis a vis the location and there is transperency and collaboration in other costs, I think it should sell.
Just throw it up here and gauge the response. Nothing ventured nothing gained

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by glogirl(f): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oga spyder
Somewhere closer that will Develop faster is not a bqd idea.Just that you might not find large parcels of land. But there are still estates of 20 to 30 plots that work out fine. As long as the cost is reasonable vis a vis the location and there is transperency and collaboration in other costs, I think it should sell.
Just throw it up here and gauge the response. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by ikemeze: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
when are you coming to anambra?we are still waiting for you.land in anambra have gone up spyder

2 Likes

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by awaomaka(f): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Oga syder,

I have been taken to this land in ako nike with a few friends by another company that claims it has acquired over 1000 plots.

The land also shares a boundry with the international pilgrimage center. From all indications this must be the same land!

Are you working with this company or is the company Partnering with you? Cos am interested in buying a plot or 2.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
awaomaka:
Oga syder,

I have been taken to this land in ako nike with a few friends by another company that claims it has acquired over 1000 plots.

The land also shares a boundry with the international pilgrimage center. From all indications this must be the same land!

Are you working with this company or is the company Partnering with you? Cos am interested in buying a plot or 2.

They may be right or wrong, the one I have interest in is also very near to the international pilgrimage center, but does not share a boundry with it. The company may be right because there are thousands of plots over there, I don't know if any company owns as much as 1000.

But that is why I spend my time and resources to search, to make sure of every detail, to check and recheck information about every land. If by the time I conclude and start collecting money for sale of this land, be sure it is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
spyder880:

They may be right or wrong, the one I have interest in is also very near to the international pilgrimage center, but does not share a boundry with it. The company may be right because there are thousands of plots over there, I don't know if any company owns as much as 1000.

But that is why I spend my time and resources to search, to make sure of every detail, to check and recheck information about every land. If by the time I conclude and start collecting money for sale of this land, be sure it is genuine.
Boss any finders fee?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
tranxo:
Boss any finders fee?

Yeah, a good "Thank You" will do cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by tranxo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
spyder880:

Yeah, a good "Thank You" will do cheesy
Lol. I thought as much.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by puresystem1: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spyder when are you going to start selling of the lands for this estate?? I'm very much interested. Do you have the map like the one you have in royal palms ako
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
puresystem1:
Spyder when are you going to start selling of the lands for this estate?? I'm very much interested. Do you have the map like the one you have in royal palms ako

I have been trying to pin down the guy with the survey plans since a week ago. He has been elusive thus far. As soon as I collect the plans we can plan on the date to start selling.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by bigjay01(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2016
spyder880:

I have been trying to pin down the guy with the survey plans since a week ago. He has been elusive thus far. As soon as I collect the plans we can plan on the date to start selling.

Have you really started accepting payment as per your earlier post?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by ceelog(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
spyder880:

Na now you begin talk. That is the koko (ease of entry to Enugu center).
Spyder just to let you know...before 4 corner junction there is a lovely small estate coming up there...check out dat side. I just think Nike or Emene are congested.
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
bigjay01:

Have you really started accepting payment as per your earlier post?

No, nobody has paid anything for this estate. We are still on planning/due diligence stage.

ceelog:

Na now you begin talk. That is the koko (ease of entry to Enugu center).
Spyder just to let you know...before 4 corner junction there is a lovely small estate coming up there...check out dat side. I just think Nike or Emene are congested.

I know the estate, but I am afraid of the prices they are calling there, N2.5 for those forest plots!
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
spyder880:

I know the estate, but I am afraid of the prices they are calling there, N2.5 for those forest plots!

Perhaps you should check out this post.
It's about a location at Awka somebody posted this morning. A place called Urum in Mgbakwu, less than 10 mins drive from Enugu-Onitsha express road (Google maps showed the distance to be less than 10km)

It's 140 plots already surveyed, and the owners want a single buyer for it all. See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2395107/all-available-lands-sale-anambra/3
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by whirlwind7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
spyder880:

The farthest among these places you mentioned, from the beginning of Enugu-PH express way southwards, is Isu-Awaa...and it is a mere 25km along the express way. Not far at all. Like you observed, the most important factor here will be closeness of the location to the expressway. It will be very cool to have an estate in any of these areas.

I think Ozalla will make a lot of sense, especially somewhere near 4 corner junction. Really nice location. But I don't see any reason why lands around there should be up to N2.5m per plot.
I'm sure there are bound to be much cheaper lands a little more southwards, around Ituku, close to UNNTH
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by AnotherCrush: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2016
Howdy y'all

A quick one....where is the best place to farm in Enugu and any one here with info as to how one can acquire such land?
Re: Buy And Build At The "Royal Palms Estates", Ako Nike, Enugu by Donelli: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Oga Spyder880,

Is this thread closed or on standby

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Room Mate Needed To Share A Room Self Contain In Lagos. / Residential , Commercial, Properties for sale in Abeokuta, Ogun / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Half Plot Of Land For Sale In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.