Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29792 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, we at Tigerkenn Homes Ltd have been working tirelessly to secure the best investments for Nigerians at the most secured locations with the potential for good value in the short to medium term. 

We have created and sold estates in the past, with huge success. We are also known to be meticulous in our search for the most trouble free properties in all the places we market. Our goal here is the total development of a modern estate, with a good plan to solve the housing needs of a well informed populace, by providing the best of estate services. 

We have identified another promising location in Enugu where building development could be faster. We think this area is already developing at a faster rate because of what is already on the ground. Quite unlike some of our other land locations, this is one area a buyer could start off a building project soon after purchase and live in the house thereafter without too much problems.

Akpuoga Nike is accessible from Eke Obinagu junction, off Emene road, from the front of the NNPC depot in Enugu. There is already human habitation here, also, a company in operation nearby. There is light already in this location.

1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:53am On Nov 14, 2016
This is a Google map image of the whole of Emene, Enugu, with the airport and other establishments like the NNPC depot all showing as you zoom in the images.

1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2016
I love this particular area because of how near it is from the main town, this land is just about 7 minutes drive off the NNPC depot gate, and the road is tarred.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:58am On Nov 14, 2016
The road leading to the land is tarred from the access from Enugu, making the journey easier. As I mentioned before, there are notable signs of development in all of this area.

This is a food processing facility built and being operated by a high ranking citizen of this state. The company is fully operational and shares a common boundary with this land.

This surely looks promising.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:04am On Nov 14, 2016
This is the original survey plans I have made for this land, already filled with the ministry of lands in Enugu land registry.

Thank you all.
*edited*
(Plan picture removed by me)

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2016
i will be among the first to invest in this. pls keep me posted on 08033033683

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by kniru: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2016
following keenly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Good development, bro. Waiting for updates.

Also want to ask about the Awka/Anambra location. Is it still on track?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
whirlwind7:
Good development, bro. Waiting for updates.

Also want to ask about the Awka/Anambra location. Is it still on track?

That one is long overdue, but due to some unsorted land agreement issues, we are still working that one out. I wish I have someone on ground to do the legwork.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by igboitalo: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Spyder880 pls can I have your number cuz am interested in this land can u give me more details like price

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
igboitalo:
Spyder880 pls can I have your number cuz am interested in this land can u give me more details like price

My phone number/whatsapp is 0803 335 0750
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by WorldAmbassador: 6:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Following keenly boss

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Do you have any ongoing land sales in Enugu.

Something we can invest in while we wait for this one
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
Do you have any ongoing land sales in Enugu.

Something we can invest in while we wait for this one
This one is almost ready, just a few days till we come out with the details. A meeting took place today and another meeting is scheduled to hold early morning tomorrow.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2016
spyder880:

This one is almost ready, just a few days till we come out with the details. A meeting took place today and another meeting is scheduled to hold early morning tomorrow.

cool
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Tracing the whole boundaries of this land this morning with the seller's. .....

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2016
While using survey equipment to track the size of the land......

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2016
A lot of government developmental activities are going on in Akpuoga Nike. Estates, roads, etc.

Make sure you grab a plot of land in this town before the price goes so high.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2016
For payment of each plot of land , the buyer is assured of being allocated a plot of land (possibly chosen by them from the layout of the survey plans which I will attach hereafter. These are other things which your payment will take care of;

1. Your plot of land (This will be shown to you whenever you want)
2. 4 copies of the original survey plans as prepared by a registered surveyor. (Survey plan must bear you full names)
3. Four sets of original land agreement documents prepared and signed by a lawyer, bearing your name and address.
4. Electric poles on the streets, placed according to need.
5. Road to be created by a bulldozer, making entry into the land easier.
6. Traditional rites for land agreement (please note that this is not the ogbaneche agu payment as you start your building)
7. Rest of mind cheesy

Armed with all these, you can walk in and start your building construction today without any hassles.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Early look on the layout plan for these plots of land....

Larger plots may attract higher prices.

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Reserved
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Memejem: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2016
What is the estimated cost of the obganeche Agu because is this not an estate we are buying into?

Also, how inside is this estate from the main road/developments?

spyder880:
For payment of each plot of land , the buyer is assured of being allocated a plot of land (possibly chosen by them from the layout of the survey plans which I will attach hereafter. These are other things which your payment will take care of;

2. 4 copies of the original survey plans as prepared by a registered surveyor. (Survey plan must bear you full names)
3. Four sets of original land agreement documents prepared and signed by a lawyer, bearing your name and address.
6. Traditional rites for land agreement (please note that this is not the ogbaneche agu payment as you start your building)
7. Rest of mind cheesy

Armed with all these, you can walk in and start your building construction today without any hassles.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2016
spyder880:

How come the bolded when we are buying from an estate undecided

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Belikebro(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
Following. But will be looking into anambra or lag

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:34am On Nov 18, 2016
Memejem:
What is the estimated cost of the obganeche Agu because is this not an estate we are buying into?

Also, how inside is this estate from the main road/developments?

The negotiations are still ongoing, and I will try and see how to include this with the cost of the land. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2016
Donelli:

How come the bolded when we are buying from an estate undecided

Just Donelli wink

Ok, I will include this all in the package. The problem I had was making sure of what is their exact fee for Ogbaneche agu.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2016
spyder880:

Ok, I will include this all in the package. The problem I had was making sure of what is their exact fee for Ogbaneche agu.
It's better that way so they don't cause complications in the future.

Just Donelli wink

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Memejem: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yes ooo. I can see that fee becoming an issue in the future if it not all included in the beginning

Donelli:

It's better that way so they don't cause complications in the future.

Just Donelli wink
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by crestedaguiyi: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
Update pls

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2016
The cost of each plot of land in this estate will be N1,500,000.00. This price will cover every expense associated with the registration of every process and the delivery of your land documents to you, either in Nigeria or anywhere in the diaspora.

Please be assured that this is not a bush plot, this land is a place you can commence building of your houses as soon as you pay. I will be here to start tour building project and show all work pictures right on this plot.

I have got more hands on this project and with my solid relationship with many government officials and agencies, moving this estate to the top will not be a problem.

6. A perimeter fencing of the whole lands, and an administrative office built for the estate officers.
7. Traditional rites for land agreement, settlement of all local land fees, and Ogbaneche agu.
8. 1 trip of sand and 5 bags of cement to start your building whenever you are ready
9. Rest of mind  cheesy

Let's build up this city!

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2016
Anyone who wants to inspect this land location should contact me to show him or her where the area is located. I am sure you will love the site.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2016
Payment plans available. ..........

The cost of every plot of land here if you are paying in full is N1,500,000. Those who are buying multiple plots (3 and above) and paying instantly will get a reduction of N25,000, making their own plot N1,475,000.

We have 3 payment plans available, but in order to meet up with our immediate developmental plans and move the pace of works in this site, we have decided to make the entry level deposit as low as N750,000.00 per plot. This is roughly half other the total amount payable for everything.

For those of us wishing to pay for a 3 instalment payment, they should deposit N750,000 as first payment and then pay N252,500 in three instalments.

For those of us who may wish to spread their payments into six instalments, we expect then to deposit the mandatory N750,000 and then spread N127, 500 into six instalments.

Please note that all instalment payments have a one year maximum duration possible, and that Tigerkenn Homes Ltd reserves the right to cancel the purchase arrangement and refund the buyer if the instalment are not paid out in full by the end of a full year from the date of his/her first payment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Number Of Survivors Now 15, 42 Dead ― Sanwo-olu / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.