Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence (6576 Views)

PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens / N10bn Mobutu Palatial Mansion Of Adams Oshiomhole, With Zoo And Artificial Lake / Edo University Confers Oshiomhole With Honorary Doctorate Degree (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by sleemfesh: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2015
A former Minister of Works, Mr. Mike Onolememen, has denied the allegation by the Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, that the Goodluck Jonathan-administration paid the sum of N140bn to consultants for the construction of the Second Niger Bridge.

Onolememen, who made the denial in a statement signed by his media aide, Mr. Tony Ikpasaja, made available toThe PUNCH on Thursday, accused the governor of misleading Nigerians with “wild and spurious” allegations.

The statement noted that the Second Niger Bridge was a Public Private Partnership project being executed on the Design, Build, Finance, Operate and Transfer model at the cost of N108bn and that only N10bn, out of the refundable N30bn funding from Federal Government, was paid through the Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme.

The statement reads, “The Federal Government of Nigeria, guided by the Transaction Adviser, Roughton International, agreed to provide a refundable Catalytic Funding of N30bn. By May 2015, N10bn Catalytic Funding was paid from the Federal Ministry of Works’ SURE-P Budget to fast-track the early and sub-structural works of the bridge. This implies that the successful concessionaire, JB-NSIA Consortium, has responsibility for the design, finance and construction of the project, as well as its operation.

“The total project cost is N108bn (excluding duties and Value Added Tax) with a completion period of about 48 months. This cost was arrived at, after BPP’s (Bureau of Public Procurement) review of the concessionaire’s submitted cost of N138bn.”

“The bridge located at about 2km downstream the existing Niger Bridge in Onitsha, has recorded impressive progress. One wonders therefore, the intentions of Governor Adams Oshiomhole in deliberately misinforming Nigerians on the true status of the 2nd Niger Bridge.”

Souce: http://scannewsnigeria.com/featured-post/second-niger-bridge-former-works-minister-disgraces-debt-ridden-oshiomhole-with-pictorial-evidence/

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by doublewisdom: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Oshomole's brain died with Clara.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Ok. is this all what ndi Igbos get for N10bn undecided

N10bn is Ten comma zero-zero-zero comma zero-zero-zero comma zero-zero-zero Naira only shocked

1. google earth map (refer to attachment for current image)
2. earth works
3. pillars (i can't find the pillars on the map)

They (Peter Obi & Jonathan) have scammed and defrauded Ndi Igbos grin

Jonathan sef angry

Where is the bridge? grin

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Ahmadie(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Yawa
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by ernecy(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Oshiomole shud be quiet, he is becomin too loquacious

14 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Lordave: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2015
Oshiomole is a certified gollum!

Whoever made this man spit jargon constantly will not have peace.

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by dunkem21(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

N10bn is Ten comma zero-zero-zero comma zero-zero-zero comma zero-zero-zero Naira only shocked

1. google earth map
2. earth works
3. pillars
4. not even an Igbo engineer in that image

They have scammed and defrauded ndi Igbos grin

Jonathan sef angry

Bros, get a little education and stop embarrassing yourself ..

Massive work was going on at the bridge before the handover ..by Julius Berger ..

..Not even an Igbo engineer in that image .. SMH!

17 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Bros, get a little education and stop embarrassing yourself ..

Massive work was going on at the bridge before the handover ..by Julius Berger ..

..Not even an Igbo engineer in that image .. SMH!

Where is the massive work? How do you measure it? Where is the project board to validate this is the second niger bridge site?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by dunkem21(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

Where is the massive work? How do you measure it? Where is the project board to validate this is the second niger bridge site?

I am privy to the info on 2nd Niger bridge ..you can check my previous posts on this ..

..They are doing preliminary works and road paths from a community where Hausa settlers sell goats/rams before Okwe ..forgotten the name of the community.

I commented because you were making sweeping derogatory comments against the Igbos and most importantly, to prove that Oshiomhole is a pathological liar.

Ekushe.

23 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2015
dunkem21:

I am privy to the info on 2nd Niger bridge ..you can check my previous posts on this ..

..They are doing preliminary works and road paths from a community where Hausa settlers sell goats/rams before Okwe ..forgotten the name of the community.

I commented because you were making sweeping derogatory comments against the Igbos and most importantly, to prove that Oshiomhole is a pathological liar.

Ekushe.

What does Ekushe mean? I hope not an insult as I have the report button handy...kindly have a decent conversation or else.

BTW, have you checked the latest google image, the development you referred to is not even captured on google earth.

I am sure you are not referencing Warri's Effurun roundabout/ flyover undecided
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Oshomole is a very stupiid man

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by dunkem21(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

What does Ekushe mean? I hope not an insult as I have the report button handy...kindly have a decent conversation or else.

BTW, have you checked the latest google image, the development you referred to is not even captured on google earth.

It's not in my DNA to insult people and that's why your initial post, though modified, irked me.

Ekushe(not sure of the spelling) means well done in Yoruba.

I will search out a thread on NL to prove the extent of work that went on the second Niger ..

7 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2015
dunkem21:

It's not in my DNA to insult people and that's why your initial post, though modified, irked me.

Ekushe(not sure of the spelling) means well done in Yoruba.

I will search out a thread on NL to prove the extent of work that went on the second Niger ..

Ok, better.... shocked
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Bamss1: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Are they rebuilding Stanford bridge??

I don't understand
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Qualer: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

How can you be dumb and stupid all at once? that is too much for one individual...

10 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

2. earth works

Jonathan sef angry

I guess you didn't check the date this picture was taken. dunce ingrate

8 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by themilanway(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Where is the evidence?I was expecting something concrete and believable.

All I see is nothing but a construction site and a geography map.

Evidence indeed.

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by melzabull(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:
[s]Ok. is this all what ndi Igbos get for N10bn undecided

2. earth works

Jonathan sef angry

Where is the bridge[/s]? grin
shut up zombie

5 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by dunkem21(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

Ok, better.... shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/2556446/buhari-declares-war-igbos-stops#37381130

Takes Keneking's hand and bolts outta thread with him ..Thank God o, see stones flying ..
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by potolistic(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Since oshobAbA marry dat girl nai e start 2 misbehave

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by sleemfesh: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

2. earth works

Jonathan sef angry

Your brain is too small to encompass the rest of the pics.
Not your fault.

3 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by emmasege: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Who takes Oshiomole's words serious anyway?, only deranged individuals.
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by suave558(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Oshiomole is a certified gollum!

Whoever made this man spit jargon constantly will not have peace.
iseeee grin

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by biochea(m): 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
i dn't really knw abt wht dz man said but one tin i'm sure of z dt Oshiomhole himdelf z not innocent whn it come to corruption.

na dem

wht do u do whn d number 1 citizen happen to b d one violeting d constitution he swore to protect?

GOD HELP US!!!!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by baralatie(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

why don't you pay a visit to the place in Onitsha and see for yourself.I have been there myself

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oshiomhole has become such a disgrace, all in a bid to impress his new wife. I have a feeling the new wife also takes the substance Oshiomhole is known to take in large proportion. May be she has introduced a new substance to their collection and Oshiomhole is still getting round to it. Trying to warm up to the new stuff. These days he is always agitated and sweats even more. His kids should move in before the young lady destroys this man.

1 Like

Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by permsec: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
All i see is oshomole playing loyalty card so as to be engaged at the Federal level next year, if not,

Iara is back to god knows where. And konji is no mans friend.

Talkative
Short fool
Numeric Diahrrea

In short GOANDDIE!!!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by abubaka101: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oshiomole is destroying his integrity.
He is not in the federal govt, he is a state governor. Let him focus on his state and leave the Centre alone!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mr. Minister,
So this is all 140bn can do, kai I pity Nigeria!!
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by sammyj: 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
After spending billions of naira on this qhite elepjant project this is what the clueless one and his swines can show for it, abeg leave story. GEJ and his charts are the king of wailers
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Giddyprance(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
It pains me when men with reasonable pedigree, mess it all up while taking shots at relevance.... Oshiomole is one promising man, who's gradually on a no return journey to stupidity
Re: 2nd Niger Bridge: Former Works Minister Disgraces Oshiomhole With Pix Evidence by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
OSHIOMOLE now thinks Of NIGERIA better than NIGERIA itself.

He now dresses WELL and attends all ceremonies.

He now knows everything

This happened after he bought and bought TURKEY home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Angry Virgins Protests Topless In South Africa / Gov Emmanuel Lauds Navy Over Partnership In Education / Where Was The South South In 1914, 1945, 1960?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.