Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) (88565 Views)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
This kind of thing only happens when an 1diotic nomadic brainless cattle rearing bigot is president! undecided

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
If say probe na human, in dis 3mnth of pmb.......he/she wld hav given up the ghost.
frankay430:
chisos....d person above me stole my FTC.....buhari come and probe him.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by freecocoa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
slimz10:

OK
thanks for the info. I was of the opinion that the baby will refuse to be bweastfeeded because she is not the mother.... ( that is why someone said that if a baby is giving birth to, the mother has to bweest feed him/ her inorder to create that bonding among them)
Thanks once more.
Lol, that's just ignorant talk, yea, breastfeeding helps strengthen the bond between a mother & child, it isn't what creates the bond however. A baby will take any n1pple inserted into its mouth, except in an event where the baby isn't hungry or isn't getting any milk.

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Leyemoshood: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abomination angry

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol, that's just ignorant talk, yea, breastfeeding helps strengthen the bond between a mother child, it isn't what creates the bond however. A baby will take any n1pple inserted into its mouth, except in an event where the baby isn't hungry or isn't getting any milk.

You are welcome.
ok
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Adesiji77: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
shocked

Speechless..

Unbelievable...
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by andyanders: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
You have to blame IG for bringing these robbers back to the roads and this is what you face.They are pure official armed robbers and IG is doing this for ONLY God knows. How come the police will be mounting road block and harassing innocent citizens. Why can't the IG deploy them to Bornu state to face Boko Haram?

They have started arresting people by carrying buses mounting illegal check point and extorting money from public. Why must a male officer be searching women?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by waistaa(f): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
From aba to owerri is baby making cities and baby kidnap,when ur child is stolen u will know if the police officer wa stupid in his action.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by ignis: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rubbish story...
I no gree
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lezz(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked
If what that lady narrated is true, then pervert is the most civil and polite adjective to address the criminal in police uniform.

Nigeria police force, especially the ranks and file are bedevilled with illiterate and morally deficient men and women. Most of them on the roads can't even read or write properly.

What he did to that mother was unspeakable and barbaric. It is typical of the nigerian police to apply crude measures in investigation as they lack intelligent and surgical means of crime fighting.

So you have drag net arrests
Landlord arrest and Tennant arrests
Passersby arrests
Friends and family arrests

The police force should make public its orientation course for police recruits and you will see most of them do not know what policing is about.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chai. The way you guys finish police here on NL. Any policeman that visits here might commit suicide.

The police man is deranged, I haven't seen/heard something like this in my life.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mischievous policeman harassing civilians because he was refused 50 naira kola. He's a shameless man
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Desdee101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
stop d ranting pls. d officer went dat far to confirn dat d baby belongs to d woman n dats it. did he touch her? NO! Some pple r here insulting d officer what if dat action had helped to expose dat d baby was stolen, what wud y'all hav said den? 'all talking asif stealing or kidnappin of babies is not common in naija. Abegiiii, officer pls continue ur job in gud spirit n dedication to ur country.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
cococandy:
The things I read on this forum make me sick.

Nigeria is a disease. angry lipsrsealed undecided cry cry
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by onoja12: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
i think people who go after woman's right have become power drunk in the name of activism.i do not see anything wrong with what the police man did.if your baby had been stolen or kidnapped you probably would have appreciated what the police man did.

lalasticlala:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/police-orders-women-to-bare-her-breast.html#sthash.p8sG8dZv.dpuf
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by llaykorn: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
shocked
its in Africans to reason as such..
Did Muagbe say this?
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by olayinkaj2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Crazy police boy.... He should have told us he wanted to suck boobs now.Idiot omo
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by litetias(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
The fabric of the society is torn.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by okinakina: 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
res ipsa loquitur
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by emmacavani: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
naija police for u, MAD people
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Bluffly: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

you responded to the post with "insults" you moronnn can't you read.this is why love children never triumph,always superficial and vainglorious.
mumu. re read your post well and see how daft a kuntt you are.
Answer my question instead of ranting
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by PecE2Make: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is no more news this is how the zoo police behave
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by maziarinze(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
When you copy other people's work, be decent enough to credit the creator that way you don't look like a petty thief....Dear Laila Did you obtain permission from Amanda Chisom before sharing her piece? People and deceit be like APC and lies....
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by neocortex: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
shocked

its in Africans to reason as such..

What's your point ?
You derive joy in ridiculing yourself and your people.
SMH.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
neocortex:

What's your point ?
You derive joy in ridiculing yourself and your people.
SMH.

as long as unawares like you dont understand ..you now become the subject of ridicule.

hahaha to you.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bluffly:

Answer my question instead of ranting

have u answered mine?for all i see in your write up,is rubbish.and I hereby "floccinaucinihilipilificate" them.. cool
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by enomakos(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
ginawest:
what!?...what kind of policeman is that?..he should have told the woman to open her private part,so that he can see where the baby came out from to be sure its hers..mumu
hahaha
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by nifeicon: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
wellmax:
Seriously The Police is MAD
\

The Police is your friend ,why abuse them ? We’ve heard allot of Kidnap and Child abuse cases in the east. He really needed to confirm if the child was hers.
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by lampardizik(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keneking:

"......I refused to let this pervert put his hand on my body because I saw the way he was feeling the female up. Mercifully I was on power dressing and when I said you don't have such right to touch me, he knew I would not be toyed with".

Questions

1. You should apologise for calling an officer of the federal republic a pervert.
2. Can you elucidate the way he was "feeling the female up"?
3. You were on power dressing? Are you a swimmer?

shocked shocked shocked

Sh'oro niyen
Re: Policeman Orders Woman To Bare Her Breast In Public Or Be Arrested (photos) by emzila(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
there is no big deal there, the police man only ask the woman to breast feed the baby to confirmed the baby is hers. every true mother knows that is one major way to confirmed if a child is truly of a particular woman. the only thing in see here is that we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graveyard At 26000ft, Stories About The Frozen Bodies On Mount Everest(Photos). / What Nairaland Female Members' Pictures Say To Me. / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.