Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? (1840 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / That Feeling When Your Girlfriend Snores In Her Sleep (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=24pt]I love small boobs.... can i pm you[/size]
GET LOST FOREVER
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ideology(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
ttcutie:
hi guys,am actually a new member who has never posted b4.but rite now i nid ur opinion nd i will very much appreciate it. At home now,we av a female guest who shares my room,she snores badly nd heavily hindering my precious sleep,my only alternative is music through my earphones to drone her snores out b4 i can sleep.(I cant stand dat sound)Now she is getting married very soon nd i kip wondering aw her to-be husband will cope wit her snores.Ur views pls,tanks.
why not try talking to her, find out the cause and give possible solutions
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by donMIG(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
As long as she get dis oda tins
*beauty
*job
*love
* sincerity
* brain
* jovial
*shap...not fat angry

I go just dei laf her for d bed...n I go kick her too...lol
Or I go use hand hold her nose so she no fit breath
I no sleep she to no go sleep
I go put her to butt work if I no fit sleep
After wic I must fall asleep grin
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by Maamin(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
i dont like people that snore jor! angry
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
damiloladuke:
I DONT KNOW WHY SNORING DOESNT BOTHER ME? AM SO TOLERANT

YOU NEED MORE MONEY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
mehn,are u 4 real?
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
ideology:
why not try talking to her, find out the cause and give possible solutions
no o,4 where,she is older dan me nd bsides i tink dats kind of embarrasing to say or discuss wit her
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by damiloladuke: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
ttcutie:
mehn,are u 4 real?
sincerely be it coming from a lady or guy, even if am awake, I just make fun of the moment passing, might even record it to play for the fellow... never got irritated by snoring
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by ttcutie(f): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
sincerely be it coming from a lady or guy, even if am awake, I just make fun of the moment passing, might even record it to play for the fellow... never got irritated by snoring
nawa o,but u wont be able to sleep naw,its just like sleeping bsides a running engine
Re: Guys,can You Cope With A Girl Who Snores? by damiloladuke: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2015
ttcutie:
nawa o,but u wont be able to sleep naw,its just like sleeping bsides a running engine
I am this kind of tolerant guy, have had series of girls with this kind of popular metallic mouth smell, doesn't stop me from kissing, if you like mess for my presence, I just laff it off.... thats just the natural me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Attributes Of A Classy Lady / Calabar Bae. How True? / Ghana Girls Most Beautiful In West Africa, Nigeria Finish Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.