Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help (589 Views)

When A Guy Dumps A Good Girl / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Numerouno111: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hi guys, am an Akwa ibom guy. i met this Ishan lady sometimes last year...
Emotions grew deep and I knew i was in love... we got talking and had an understanding to become friends, at first, then a family....
Few months later, she told me of her plans to further her education abroad, I helped in my own little ways... She now has her visa and would travel to western Europe pretty soon....
But crazy things had happened ever since she got her visa;
She no longer chats with me like her man, She now sees me as a mere guy...
and our closeness is damaged by half or worst....

Last night, she gave me the shock of ma life... she said her mom does not like Akwa ibom people one bit; and the last thing her mom would like to see is any of her wards getting married to a non Edo man or woman....
That I was shocked beyond words, is an understatement. truth is, I loved this girl...
I propped further, she said all her siblings are married to ishan guys/girls... And she would follow suit.

The big question is, how come Akwa Ibom people are so hated by these woman from the same political divide.
Am even more surprised that tribalism could be so thick at this age. Given that most of my siblings are married to people outside my state.
Begging her to come back to me is something I would never attempt. This would pass as one dirty experience in the hands of one ishan lady who I would do anything for, but she in turn would do any thing to get what she wants and dump u.

am here for some revelations. if any....

Are ishan people this wicked or tribalistic in nature?
Does anyone have a thing or two to tell about ishan people ?

all sorts of comments pls....
am so sad.... guys, please liven up a brother. Thanks
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by INTROVERT(f): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
seen b4
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
are you sick ?
this is your 3rd thread on this issue

1 Like

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by agarawu23(m): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by faithugo64(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
every breakup comes with a lesson,learn from it and move on bro

there is a reason why this happened,you may not understand it now but believe me,in the future,you will be thankful she left at the time she did

cheer up,life is too short to waste any second mourning your past

1 Like

Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Rukkydelta(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wise up the girl don use you get visa
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by ozy4christ(f): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm..yea ok,so what do u say ur name is again?
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by donholy28(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
My brother u are a fool 4 ye have been scammed
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Houseofglam7(f): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Get over it already!!!
You've opened three threads coz of this
I don't know what's up with all the tribalism..... Just go for someone from your place the next time, okay?

Ok, bye!
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Illiterates.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by ehispapa(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
You also sound like a bigot and tribalist. why has heartbreak got to do with tribe? she broke you heart just like any other girl have done. pick up the pieces and move on. it has nothing to do with where the girl comes from. Its what she wanted and i think you just turned this into tribal issues. Welcome to the matters of the heart.
Re: An Ishan Babe Dumps A Fellow Nairalander.... Pls Help by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
RickRichards:
Illiterates.
shoooo. u dey vex oooo

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought For Ladies. / Sobs / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady See Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.