Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post (55724 Views)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful / Kiss Daniel Did A Comedy Skit On Instagram (funny Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by SapeleWater(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
her level
U no serious
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by christinie(f): 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
No they cannot!
But as for you you can marry anyone you like, even Indians. We don't really care.

Hahaha dude will get mad now and write me an essay.
shizzy7:
Who is talking about marrying again?? am just telling you who she is because you don't know her....

Any body/celebrity can be with/marry whoever they love irrespective of country/nationality..
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by shizzy7(f): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
No they cannot!
But as for you you can marry anyone you like, even Indians. We don't really care.

Hahaha dude will get mad now and write me an essay.
Am not a dude...
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
i thot this was DON Jazzy's wife below..

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2015
SapeleWater:

U no serious
undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by SapeleWater(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
So na because she be presenter make her level pass Don own? No way
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by dtishbite14(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm[code][/code]

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
SapeleWater:

So na because she be presenter make her level pass Don own? No way
she's too hot hot him
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2015
tobimillar:

I understand your plight....just for your info and ears alone, DON J never marry that girl...they are just friends... I can connect you with Don J... grin grin am sure he will love your openness...but you will give me small money for logistics and miscellaneous to facilitate the movement....should I send my account number? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Ok,pls send ur account number.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by uchaymart(m): 11:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Doro get the biggest LABEL wey u know for town... #DoroNaDiva
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by SapeleWater(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
firstEVA:
she's too hot hot him
So which person level the babe go fit? wink
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sparkle777:

Ok,pls send ur account number.

Pls how do I send it..? Am not so comfortably putting my account details online before somebody will say he/she is led by the Spirit to send me 5million naira..I need to be sure the account number is for your viewing pleasure alone
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
I like that question.

Best answer: wait for nothing lol.
lol grin shocked
but seriously you were jealous undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Sparkle777(f): 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
tobimillar:

Pls how do I send it..? Am not so comfortably putting my account details online before somebody will say he/she is led by the Spirit to send me 5million naira..I need to be sure the account number is for your viewing pleasure alone

Just put it like dat. I ll transfer only 200k ooh, pls ensure u gimme don j s number. Tank u soo much. kiss
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by christinie(f): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nah
mikketech:
lol grin shocked
but seriously you were jealous undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Guidette(f): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
J. Dumas is the definition of what a bad bitcch looks like
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
christinie:
Nah
okay.
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Macgreat(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
A fine way to promote another art cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post by Midazman(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
don j is prob teasing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Samuel Omana Is A Korean Beauty In These New Photos / Gucci Mane’s Wedding Cake Vs Nigerian Independence Cake! / Patoranking Signs His Signature On A Womans boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.